Nick mullens

Steptide

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Starting to come back down to earth already

In his defense, run blocking put them way behind the sticks, then a well-thrown ball was dropped on second and long.  Not many plays in the playbook for 3rd and 15.  I thought he did well all things considered.

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Those are simple passes. And he should have an INT already. Peterman would be doing this and I hate Peterman.

Oh wait, you were serious about Peterman would have had 2 TDs??

I though you were referring to 2 pick 6 TDs...

22 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

It just shows the scheming matters.  If you can't score an offensive TD in 2 games and not even pass the 30 in one of those games, it is hard to believe it is all the personnel. 

this is 100% because of mcdermott imo this is how he wants to play offense, no doubt about it now.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BillsFan3434 said:

In his defense, run blocking put them way behind the sticks, then a well-thrown ball was dropped on second and long.  Not many plays in the playbook for 3rd and 15.  I thought he did well all things considered.

I thought that throw on 2nd down was in the air for far too long and that allowed the defense to make a play on it. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh wait, you were serious about Peterman would have had 2 TDs??

I though you were referring to 2 pick 6 TDs...

Well, I didn't say for which team... But yes, Peterman would have very likely thrown those same two TD passes under the same circumstances and Peterman sucks as you know.

44 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

Can’t believe the bills passed on this guy, someone needs to be fired right now!

We need to gut the entire front office. Everyone must go. How can anyone at OBD have missed on Mullens! It's inexcusable!  :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Well, I didn't say for which team... But yes, Peterman would have very likely thrown those same two TD passes under the same circumstances and Peterman sucks as you know.

I don't see anything that would lead anyone to conclude that. This kid is making all sorts of passes.  And making it look easy.  NP never makes quarterbacking look easy.  

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't see anything that would lead anyone to conclude that. This kid is making all sorts of passes.  And making it look easy.  NP never makes quarterbacking look easy.  

Do you know anything about football? No one covered the receiver on two of the TDs. No one. Any player can make those throws. The 72 yarder was a terrible decision and lousy throw.

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Just going on the record AGAIN that we should have brought this Nate Millens kid in as a QB this past summer. I’ve always liked him as a sleeper pick. Can’t believe the Niners got him in the 7th round. 

UDFA I think brother

• Thank you (+1) 1

Man, the Raiders suck.  Poorly coached....on just about every play tonight someone on the D has lost contain, bitten on a fake or given up leverage...that just poor attention to detail and not working hard enough during the week.  I guess it was a short week.

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Shanahan has schemed up 3 td passes in 3 quarters for an undrafted rookie. As many as we’ve had all year... not to mention Making beathard look competent before this week. 

but lets just be patient with daboll.

Relax on the Shanny chat. He cost the Falcons a SB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Either the raiders are seriously the worst defense in the NFL, or this Mullens dude is legit. 2 tds on 2 drives and 2 in completions. Dang 

Raiders D is pretty bad, but statistically the Bengals, 49ers, Bucs, and Dolphins are all worse

It’s just one game and his WR are really helping him out, but he’s looking OK

I think this may say “coaching matters”

• Like (+1) 1