Some sick part of me is excited to see peterman go again...

Hebert19

He's a young QB who played in a pro style offense who was no doubt not ready to play in his rookie year. He was shell shocked against the Chargers and is on a team with limited offensive weapons. I don't get the hate for Peterman, I really want this guy to do good but he has a lot of obstacles to overcome this year. He needs to prove it out on the football field that he can hack it and I hope he does. I hope they don't try and hold him back and just let him pass the football. 

Pederman will play lights out, replacing Allen as starter ... just as Brady replaced Bledsoe.  Pederman will become the most prolific QB since Tom Brady and the story of his turnaround will be told around campfires for generations to come.  Instead of citing Michael Jordan stats , motivational speakers will speak of Pederman stats and the Legend of the Buffalo Bills since his ascendance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

I don't think anyone is not rooting for the guy. We all hope that glimmer of what the coaches see comes to life and the lights go on and he gets past those jitters and becomes a real NFL QB.  We know what we had in Anderson. Allen is going to sit awhile longer, so WTH, lets go Peterman.

i feel many want to see him buried. For the entertainment value yay.
But yes
i hope he finds some rhythm and gets past the jitters ( which is exactly his issue so far) he just loses any composure.

weird season for me to be watching still. but heck, we've fielded worse.

right ?

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Im not going to lie. Im slightly excited to see if he can create some sort of miracle and throw for 5 TDs and 0 INTs. 

I respect you

1 minute ago, PittsforDave said:

We are all prepared at the disaster that will take place on Sunday if Peterman plays. I still don’t believe coach wants to risk losing his lockerroom with this latest antic. 

I say Peterman will not play. 

and what exactly is the other option my friend. heck we may not even have a back up to dress !

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

There must be another option. Peterman cannot play. 

just forfeit, why risk injury if coach is going to sabotage the game. 

Nope

we are all screwed. especially Nathan though.

If this line cannot protect him ?

likely some sort of teachable moments on the way.

fear the Mack.

Heavy packages trick plays and we still got Anderson concussed.
these Guys on the line had better learn something from the Defense. and take care of business.

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Nope

we are all screwed. especially Nathan though.

If this line cannot protect him ?

likely some sort of teachable moments on the way.

fear the Mack.

Heavy packages trick plays and we still got Anderson concussed.
these Guys on the line had better learn something from the Defense. and take care of business.

Unbelievable we are in this position. Is the season already done? Are we already looking to next year? 

What has has happened to our team? 

Derek Anderson has 0 TDs and 4 INTs in two full games. At least Peterman threw a TD this season...

6 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Unbelievable we are in this position. Is the season already done? Are we already looking to next year? 

What has has happened to our team? 

Of course the season is over. It was over weeks ago. We arent going undefeated the rest of the way to back in 10-6.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Derek Anderson has 0 TDs and 4 INTs in two full games. At least Peterman threw a TD this season...

Of course the season is over. It was over weeks ago. We arent going undefeated the rest of the way to back in 10-6.

I don’t agree with this mentality. We still have a chance and should not be giving up. 

When Allen starts I want to see how he progresses

When Anderson starts, I want to see a pocket qb makes passes

When Peterman starts, it's morbid curiosity and an excuse to drink good beer.

I like Peterman and think he is a good kid, a good college qb, but not NFL caliber.  Hell, we would have better luck with Prior as qb and he hasn't played in forever.  I love this team and if the pain we suffer this year leads to the promised land, I will be happy.  If it doesn't, time for more good beer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You can choose to not agree with a fact, but it doesn't stop it from being a fact. Might as well pretend the earth is flat.

I don’t think our fo thinks the season is over. 

Why not just forfeit if this is a fact?

Winners win; losers make excuses. 

Better to play Peterman and look forward than Anderson, who has no future (not that Peterman has one, but at least he's not 35). But the rest of this season is all about the young players and finding out who will be on the team next year and who will not. It's all pre-season now. 

1 hour ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Pederman will play lights out, replacing Allen as starter ... just as Brady replaced Bledsoe.  Pederman will become the most prolific QB since Tom Brady and the story of his turnaround will be told around campfires for generations to come.  Instead of citing Michael Jordan stats , motivational speakers will speak of Pederman stats and the Legend of the Buffalo Bills since his ascendance. 

Tell me more!  

And by the way, who is this "Pederman" you keep referencing?

4 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Better to play Peterman and look forward than Anderson, who has no future (not that Peterman has one, but at least he's not 35). But the rest of this season is all about the young players and finding out who will be on the team next year and who will not. It's all pre-season now. 

The most important young players are Allen and Edmunds, both currently out. What a season...

I hope Nate shuts his naysayers before moving to another career but I doubt it will happen. Only the RBs are a force on offense. I hope 90% of new 2019 money goes to the offense! 

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Jesus. This threads ridiculous. 

I'll find something else to do on my Sundays with what they continue to put out there Week in and week out. 

And we still have 5 more home games.?

You will watch and you will love it!

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

One of the worst things ever.

Re: Hope. It's like some people didn't heed Morgan Freeman's warning in Shawshank Redemption.

11 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

The only QB that fits into your comments is Allen, and he's out injured, maybe for rest of the season.

Peterman is a total dead-end, no less of one than Anderson.

The fact that he is still on our roster and is actually going to start on Sunday is an embarrassment and why the rest of the league thinks of the Bills the way they do--as an irrelevant joke.

The sad part is I do not think Pegula is aware of this sort of thing.

28 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

I don’t think our fo thinks the season is over. 

Why not just forfeit if this is a fact?

Winners win; losers make excuses. 

If our FO believes this team can win 10 straight games with the hardest schedule in the league, they should all be fired immediately, because they're not mentally stable.

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Maybe this is the week we score a TD

Consider this, Pete.

2 games ago we scored a total of 5 points.

Monday night we scored 6.

I really think next week is our week to get that touchdown and score 7 points.

Do not be afraid to dream my friend!

3 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

On any given sunday anything can happen. Peterman's performance in a 31-10 victory over the Bears will be the feelgood story of the year.

Imagine our first 300 yard passing game ? 

With 5 INT ! 

31 - 12 Bills !!!!

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have never in my life wanted to watch a Bills game less then this one (if Peterman starts).

That is saying something considering how bad this team has been. There is absolutely no point in playing Peterman again. He never should have survived the day after the Ravens game. I will watch it but I would dead serious rather sign Barkley tomorrow, give him only 4 days with the playbook and still start him. Peterman might actually be the single worst qb in nfl history. All I can hope for at this point is Anderson somehow is cleared in time or Allen can go. I can’t take Peterman ever again

And what again is the point of playing Anderson, a guy who 1,000% won't be on this team next year....

I agree.

Look, I am absolutely rooting for the kid, and I was incredibly happy for him when he threw that TD pass in the Texans game. 

I hoped that would ultimately be enough and we could eek out a W before the "real Peterman" showed up.

We all know what happened.

Peterman's a mirage. He always was. But evidently he's a mirage that manifests itself well enough to trick an entire organization on multiple occasions into sticking with him and then going back to him again and again.

So, either the real Pick-Six-Peterman shows up and we're on our way to a top pick in the draft, or the mirage that manifested itself consistently for McBeane finally does so in a regular season game long enough to give us a little hope this season awaiting Allen's return.

I'm expecting the former, hoping for the latter.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

And what again is the point of playing Anderson, a guy who 1,000% won't be on this team next year....

To try and win. And actually give your receivers a chance to catch the ball. The guy threw for 290 yds last night. He’s the best qb on the roster. Peterman doesn’t belong in the league.