Brandon Beane deserves to be fired tomorrow

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

So this whole thread is about Beane.  Beane wasn't here when those decisions were made. 

In fact, we had a lame duck GM.  So your solution is to invest the future in the franchise (and McDermotts future as a coach) in a QB that hasn't been vetted by your people?  QBs who almost universally were considered highly flawed prospects?  

Pegs first error was having Whaley run the draft when he was a lame duck GM.  Whoever made a choice to pass on Watson or Mahomes, that was error #2.  You can't really blame Bean for that since he wasn't there.   Error #3 was letting Glenn go.  I don't care about the cap ramifications, you don't deal a good young LT in the prime of his career for a 2nd round pick because you didn't like his injury history.  Error #4 was trading for KB.  I can't stand the sight of this guy anymore, his lack of effort & route running is absolutely disgusting.  The thing I don't understand is it is a contract year for KB, you think he would be putting in just a little bit of effort.  MCD likes to talk a big game with that One Buffalo stuff & trust the process & culture BS, but if he had any balls he would of cut KB earlier this season.  

The defense has some good young parts to it now.  They have a top 10 corner, another up & coming corner, good safety play on the backend, & Edmunds & Millano look like future stars to anchor the defense.   You guys may think I am crazy but if I am MCD & Beane I would be tempted to throw the top of the draft on the defense & make it a truly dominant unit.  I would try to fix the offense thru free agency.  I am not sure how realistic that is since no receiver in their right mind would ever want to play on this team.  I will say this.  I have watched the Bills for over 30 years(I started following them in 86) & this is by far the worst offense I have ever seen.  They are unwatchable.  They need to fix the offense next year or they should both be fired after the 2019 season.  

3 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Pegs first error was having Whaley run the draft when he was a lame duck GM.  Whoever made a choice to pass on Watson or Mahomes, that was error #2.  You can't really blame Bean for that since he wasn't there.   Error #3 was letting Glenn go.  I don't care about the cap ramifications, you don't deal a good young LT in the prime of his career for a 2nd round pick because you didn't like his injury history.  Error #4 was trading for KB.  I can't stand the sight of this guy anymore, his lack of effort & route running is absolutely disgusting.  The thing I don't understand is it is a contract year for KB, you think he would be putting in just a little bit of effort.  MCD likes to talk a big game with that One Buffalo stuff & trust the process & culture BS, but if he had any balls he would of cut KB earlier this season.  

The defense has some good young parts to it now.  They have a top 10 corner, another up & coming corner, good safety play on the backend, & Edmunds & Millano look like future stars to anchor the defense.   You guys may think I am crazy but if I am MCD & Beane I would be tempted to throw the top of the draft on the defense & make it a truly dominant unit.  I would try to fix the offense thru free agency.  I am not sure how realistic that is since no receiver in their right mind would ever want to play on this team.  I will say this.  I have watched the Bills for over 30 years(I started following them in 86) & this is by far the worst offense I have ever seen.  They are unwatchable.  They need to fix the offense next year or they should both be fired after the 2019 season.  

I think firing Whaley and then hiring a new GM to conduct the draft would have been as much a recipe for disaster as anything.  Reasonable minds can disagree.  

I wholeheartedly do not think #2 was a mistake.  That is pure hindsight.  In the moment, those looked like seriously flawed QBs and we were in the middle of figuring out the vision going forward.  That would have been a truly ballsy move. 

With respect to #3, reasonable minds can disagree.  Glenn was expendable with the arrival of Dawkins.  Say what you want about injuries, we do not see the medical records.  I may or may not have known a former team doctor who told me pretty straight up that there is much more happening behind the scenes medically than you can begin to understand.  Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt.  In any event, we needed the capital to get our QB.  He did what he had to do and I respect it.  We have our QB now.  

With respect to #4, I appreciate them taking a shot, but it hasn't worked out. I think they wanted the playoffs bad last year, and that trade was solely about getting us over the hump.  I don't think they made that move with an eye to the future. That said, I think there was enough history on KB though to know this is how it was going to end. 

As to the draft, it looks so far like the game changers are on the defensive side.  I think we are going to need our future pass rusher, but with that capital I am all for trading back.  Problem is this year is not going to be a great trade back year because there isn't that much talent at the top, no top tier QBs, and no QB needy teams.  I don't think we get that much if we trade back.  

3 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I think firing Whaley and then hiring a new GM to conduct the draft would have been as much a recipe for disaster as anything.  Reasonable minds can disagree.  

I wholeheartedly do not think #2 was a mistake.  That is pure hindsight.  In the moment, those looked like seriously flawed QBs and we were in the middle of figuring out the vision going forward.  That would have been a truly ballsy move. 

With respect to #3, reasonable minds can disagree.  Glenn was expendable with the arrival of Dawkins.  Say what you want about injuries, we do not see the medical records.  I may or may not have known a former team doctor who told me pretty straight up that there is much more happening behind the scenes medically than you can begin to understand.  Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt.  In any event, we needed the capital to get our QB.  He did what he had to do and I respect it.  We have our QB now.  

With respect to #4, I appreciate them taking a shot, but it hasn't worked out. I think they wanted the playoffs bad last year, and that trade was solely about getting us over the hump.  I don't think they made that move with an eye to the future. That said, I think there was enough history on KB though to know this is how it was going to end. 

As to the draft, it looks so far like the game changers are on the defensive side.  I think we are going to need our future pass rusher, but with that capital I am all for trading back.  Problem is this year is not going to be a great trade back year because there isn't that much talent at the top, no top tier QBs, and no QB needy teams.  I don't think we get that much if we trade back.  

I was on record as saying I would not pass on Watson or Mahomes if one of them somehow fell in our laps.  Take one of them & you don't need all that draft capital.  I am also on record as saying I have serious doubts about Allen.  I love his athletic ability, I have serious doubts about his accuracy & command at the position.  Hopefully it works out.  

The top end of the draft is loaded with defensive players.  If we are picking top 3 & can't get out of that position I think MCD/Beane will have to take one of the top end D line(Bosa/Oliver) which would be fine by me.  

On 10/30/2018 at 7:51 AM, Ittakestime said:

Finally people are realizing what a cluster Beane is.

He will end up going down as the worst GM this team has ever seen, and that is saying a lot.

The guy is clueless, yet has one of the biggest egos I have ever seen.

McDermott and Whaley were great together.  Provided a nice check and balance.  Whaley was able to scout, and McDermott was allowed to make the decisions based on Whaley's scouting.

Beane now runs everything player wise and it is a stark contrast to the talent that was brought in before he got here.

The level of idiocy around here is amazing.  I can't believe how many times I've read this here about either Beane or McD. 

What the pattern seems to always be, "The Bills made a move I don't like or agree with,  since he didn't do what I wanted there can't be any other reason to not agree with my brilliance so it's because of his ego"  

I seriously doubt any poster on this board has any idea what type of ego any of those guys really have, though IMO listening to McD speak I haven't heard much of anything come from him that makes me think he has a big ego.  Beane haven' read/heard enough  direct quotes, but regardless none of us have any real idea.

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

This guy cant be very happy right now. Wish he comes out and says something. 

636367902312490942-JG-072717-Bills-18.jp

He won't and shouldn't in the middle of the season as it would create a fire storm.  IMO, the next decision point for the Pegulas regarding the McBeane team comes at the end of the 2019 season. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The handling of Watkins was awful.

Not picking up the option...........that proved a fail when the AFC's best team so far paid him $16M per year.

Trading him DESTROYED the 2017 passing offense.........which made it hard for the Bills to sign any WR in FA...........and ultimately lead to the passing offense now which is the key component in the worst offense in NFL history thru 8 games.

And they gave away most of the draft capital they got for Watkins trying to replace him with Kelvin Benjamin...........who has been entirely unproductive and has become one of the greater villains in recent Bills history.

But Watkins was a "me first" player?

Corey Coleman

Josh Gordon

Terrelle Pryor

So much for that "high horse" thinking........these are the guys that McBeane has had to pursue.............they are players with REAL problems.

Watkins was the #4 pick and produced when healthy in his rookie & second seasons with minimal targets.  From there (and go ahead check my posts) they targeted him less then almost any top rated receiver in the league (<8/gm in 2014 & 2015 but still almost 1000 yard/season).

Sorry but #4 pick in Buffalo and I understand how he could have been upset.  

2017 have him & TT on the same page & I expected a monster season and someone to cheer for.

Compare him & DeAndre Hopkins & you see two very similar players handled differently by coaching staffs.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, wppete said:

This guy cant be very happy right now. Wish he comes out and says something. 

636367902312490942-JG-072717-Bills-18.jp

He might know a lot more than we do.

As this season moves along, I’m starting to think that the brain trust knew how things would probably go.  I’m sure they hoped for the best, but knew this was a rebuild.

On 10/30/2018 at 12:23 PM, ctk232 said:

Fwiw he's saying tre white>a mahomes/watson drafted and coached up by the bills - which is a valid point when you try to make these hindsight comparisons.

If the question is between mahomes now v. tre then duh, mahomes. But it wouldn't have necessarily worked out that way so it's a moot point. 

But how in the world can the homers believe simultaneously that A)McDermott is the long term answer and B)The current regime wouldn't know how to develop Mahomes/Watson?

That kind of cognitive dissonance is really astonishing.

20 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

But how in the world can the homers believe simultaneously that A)McDermott is the long term answer and B)The current regime wouldn't know how to develop Mahomes/Watson?

That kind of cognitive dissonance is really astonishing.

Because McDermott doesn't have to be the one developing the QB, he just needs to hire the right offensive personnel at QB coach and OC. While my judgment on Daboll is being reserved until next season, he's included in this conversation, but not nearly as much as someone whose job is solely devoted to the QB. Plenty of defensive-minded HCs have had long-term careers and have had QBs develop on their roster outside of their influence. 

The "current regime" implies a static, unchanging group. In the year we could have drafted Mahomes we had the same offensive assistants (except it would be Rico instead of Daboll, ew) helping Mahomes, who imo aren't adequate at developing the position. This opinion is mostly in reference to Culley. But do you honestly think Rico and Culley would've given you the Mahomes you see today? No.

The only non-mutually exclusive piece to this is McD's hiring of offensive assistants - I can't speak for the homers, but for my personal opinion, I didn't expect this to be his strong suit and would like to see some changes made outside of Daboll, particularly in regards to Castillo and Culley. But do these hires make me feel like he isn't a long term answer at HC? Nope. 

Edited by ctk232

7 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Because McDermott doesn't have to be the one developing the QB, he just needs to hire the right offensive personnel at QB coach and OC. While my judgment on Daboll is being reserved until next season, he's included in this conversation, but not nearly as much as someone whose job is solely devoted to the QB. Plenty of defensive-minded HCs have had long-term careers and have had QBs develop on their roster outside of their influence. 

The "current regime" implies a static, unchanging group. In the year we could have drafted Mahomes we had the same offensive assistants (except it would be Rico instead of Daboll, ew) helping Mahomes, who imo aren't adequate at developing the position. This opinion is mostly in reference to Culley. But do you honestly think Rico and Culley would've given you the Mahomes you see today? No.

The only non-mutually exclusive piece to this is McD's hiring of offensive assistants - I can't speak for the homers, but for my personal opinion, I didn't expect this to be his strong suit and would like to see some changes made outside of Daboll, particularly in regards to Castillo and Culley. But do these hires make me feel like he isn't a long term answer at HC? Nope. 

So in a nutshell, we're probably going to need to give McDermott a 3rd offensive coordinator when his record after 2 seasons will be something like 12-24?

As far as Mahomes, I believe he would look like an exciting quarterback who'd be elite if he had some weapons. I don't for one second believe he'd look like trash.

I don't even hate McDermott, but this whole situation is nuts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/30/2018 at 7:27 AM, ScottLaw said:

Lmao. 

Right. Because they couldn't have drafted a QB without trading Watkins and letting Woods and Goodwin walk, and trading Glenn.

Where the ***** do people come up with this stuff? 

Woods was never going to resign in Buffalo. He wanted to go to LA, you know, where he was born and raised and went to college. The only way he would have come back would have been for a very over-priced contract. Watkins doesn't deserve the money he is being paid by KC, but KC is all in while Mahomes is on a cheap deal, so they are willing to spend extra for potential because they have so many other weapons who are on cheap deals. Hill and Hunt are both on their rookie deals still. 

Goodwin was injury prone and never put together a complete season here. 

Glenn couldn't stay healthy easier, and they used his capital to go get their QB. 

I don't understand what you don't get. They shredded bad contracts and made an aging roster much younger. Yeah, they got rid of some talent, but they have also added young talent. You can completely rebuild an offense in one offseason when you have your QB in place. The Rams did it last year. 

Can we please stop with the threads. These guys aren't getting fired this year. They'll have this offseason to improve the roster. If they don't show signs of improvement, they'll both be gone by the end of next year. 

For now, quit getting so worked up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The fact they counting on attracting players to come to Buffalo because we have $90M in cap space and a bunch of 5th rounders, is this process is *****. Draft the biggest QB project, give him no weapons or experienced offense coaches. This ***** is going to make Devin Funchess the highest paid WR because, Carolina. 2020, new coach, new QB, rinse & repeat

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

So in a nutshell, we're probably going to need to give McDermott a 3rd offensive coordinator when his record after 2 seasons will be something like 12-24?

As far as Mahomes, I believe he would look like an exciting quarterback who'd be elite if he had some weapons. I don't for one second believe he'd look like trash.

I don't even hate McDermott, but this whole situation is nuts.

Not necessarily - we have no way of telling what the future will be like until we go through this offseason at the very least. And I can see the arguments for why you'd think Mahomes would be a competitive QB capable of starting week in and week out for a team, but I just can't agree the same results you are seeing would have occurred here. Not saying he'd be trash, but I don't think he's the franchise caliber player you are seeing now.

We could go 8-8 next year, or even hit double digit wins for all we know. I honestly don't know enough about offensive schemes and NFL playbooks to reach a conclusion on Daboll, even if this roster could provide operative data to properly judge him this year. Like I said, given the plan promised of a rebuild, there hasn't been nearly enough time or data to properly assess any outcome, and place judgment one way or the other just yet. Doesn't make me a homer, just means that I'd like to approach this with what I believe to be a logical approach and see where we are when we have some semblance of a fully built roster.

2 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Not necessarily - we have no way of telling what the future will be like until we go through this offseason at the very least. And I can see the arguments for why you'd think Mahomes would be a competitive QB capable of starting week in and week out for a team, but I just can't agree the same results you are seeing would have occurred here. Not saying he'd be trash, but I don't think he's the franchise caliber player you are seeing now.

We could go 8-8 next year, or even hit double digit wins for all we know. I honestly don't know enough about offensive schemes and NFL playbooks to reach a conclusion on Daboll, even if this roster could provide operative data to properly judge him this year. Like I said, given the plan promised of a rebuild, there hasn't been nearly enough time or data to properly assess any outcome, and place judgment one way or the other just yet. Doesn't make me a homer, just means that I'd like to approach this with what I believe to be a logical approach and see where we are when we have some semblance of a fully built roster.

I think the biggest problem is, we made the playoffs last year. It just created unrealistic expectations in a lot of our fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

We're basically saying the same thing about Mahomes and I wasn't singling you out as a homer.

I'm specifically referring to the posters who bend like contortionists to defend every single thing this regime does even contradicting one position to justify another.

I almost admire their optimism, but it's impossible to have constructive dialog with people so blindly faithful.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

We're basically saying the same thing about Mahomes and I wasn't singling you out as a homer.

I'm specifically referring to the posters who bend like contortionists to defend every single thing this regime does even contradicting one position to justify another.

I almost admire their optimism, but it's impossible to have constructive dialog with people so blindly faithful.

Word - the binary oppositions on this board can become suffocating at times. There's no reason to be one v. the other, but the reality is we're in a rebuild, even with making the playoffs last year, we're in a rebuild - given that reality you can have the understanding that there hasn't been enough time for everything to take place, but that doesn't mean we can't be critical of what has happened.

Where we get into trouble is extending those criticisms to justify actionable items like "fire McD/Beane," "Allen isn't the answer," or alternatively, "it's not McD's fault" or "that isn't Beane's fault" etc. And while some of these conclusions may end up proving themselves in the end, the simple truth is it's all speculation (some more informed/educated than others).

To the point at hand re: cognitive dissonance, it's more the case that regardless of the coaching staff in place, there's no guarantee that Mahomes/Watson develop the same way. Of course they each have inherent talents that show beyond what a coaching staff can develop, but a lot of what you are seeing is right place right time in terms of their transition to the NFL. No reason that Allen can't have a Mahomes-esque year - but the part we don't want to hear is that it might be another season or two before he gets there.

I argued that with Rico/Culley developing either QB in his first year, it's more likely than not that neither ends up the way they are playing now, which of course falls on McD for making the personnel decision to hire. But even so, I don't find that it completely destroys my optimism for what we could potentially have under his HC tenure. But does it make me cautiously skeptical? You bet.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:04 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’m confused. What rebuild? The offense has been 100% ignored! They have two older running backs, no up and coming Linemen, a receiving group with zero future, and a tight end with no heart. How in Gods name is this a rebuild? With the possible exception of Josh Allen the offense hasn’t even started to rebuild yet. It’s in the total demolition phase.

During the off season I said the same thing.  Most posters on this board argued with me about my observations.

After I observed what I did I predicted (with AJM starting and being semi-serviceable) a 6-10 (+/- 1) record.

The QB situation was even worse than that so the final record will be even worse.

All that being said, I then ended with "This seems to be the plan and if it is the 2019 off season has to be all-in of the offense".

I will wait to see if that is true. 

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Thanks...I am just fired up over the nonsense on this board.  Its so beyond ridiculous and illogical right now that I struggle to even come back...and I am a guy who comes to this board many times every day.  Ive been pondering leaving until the spring and draft time cuz its just so unbearable here right now.  Big fan of this board, but man its in the sh*tter right now like its never been before.

Alphadawg, you had a couple of well thought out posts in this thread.  Thanks again.

I agree with everything you said about the state of this board. 

My concern is as much as I think the ownership wants to provide a good team they don't have the experience required.  I hope that they will hire an experienced football executive to oversee the whole operation. I may like the Pegulas but their over their heads I fear.

52 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

You realize you just made a ***** excuse for every player that McBeane didn't resign/traded away right?

So, you think we should have massively overpaid for Woods when McDermott's whole intention was to get rid of bad contracts?

You think we should have spent money on a player in Goodwin who hadn't played a full season due to injuries?

Glenn, I really can't say much. He has played well, but they have Dawkins. Dawkins is younger and developing. If they think he can be as good as Glenn, then he is younger and you have him for much longer. 

I didn't really make excuses. I tried to explain the rationale behind decisions. Unlike you, I'm not going to lose my ***** over McBeane's decisions. We won't know what kind of impact they'll have until a couple years from now. 

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

My concern is as much as I think the ownership wants to provide a good team they don't have the experience required.  I hope that they will hire an experienced football executive to oversee the whole operation. I may like the Pegulas but their over their heads I fear.

Football Czar's aren't just laying around waiting to be hired. Beane's in his second year after his first draft. Why don't we give the guy a chance to BUILD a roster before we rush to judgment. 

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

So, you think we should have massively overpaid for Woods when McDermott's whole intention was to get rid of bad contracts?

You think we should have spent money on a player in Goodwin who hadn't played a full season due to injuries?

Glenn, I really can't say much. He has played well, but they have Dawkins. Dawkins is younger and developing. If they think he can be as good as Glenn, then he is younger and you have him for much longer. 

I didn't really make excuses. I tried to explain the rationale behind decisions. Unlike you, I'm not going to lose my ***** over McBeane's decisions. We won't know what kind of impact they'll have until a couple years from now. 

Football Czar's aren't just laying around waiting to be hired. Beane's in his second year after his first draft. Why don't we give the guy a chance to BUILD a roster before we rush to judgment. 

Felt this way before they hired Beane.

2 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

. Watkins doesn't deserve the money he is being paid by KC, but KC is all in while Mahomes is on a cheap deal, so they are willing to spend extra for potential because they have so many other weapons who are on cheap deals. Hill and Hunt are both on their rookie deals still. 

I could see Watkins ending up with his career best year this year and end up as one of the top 15-20 WR at years end.

Is it worth the $ he is getting, IDK, i'd have to compare WR salaries.  

5 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Not to mention, they don't really work.

See: Coughlin, Tom.

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

I could see Watkins ending up with his career best year this year and end up as one of the top 15-20 WR at years end.

Is it worth the $ he is getting, IDK, i'd have to compare WR salaries.  

He has 34 catches for 453 yards and 3 TDs. Not exactly lighting the world on fire. Then again, he doesn't have too. Like I said, he is overpaid for his production, but they can do that because Hill, Hunt, and Mahomes are on rookie deals. They also have enough other weapons that Sammy doesn't have to be the guy, so it doesn't matter what he ends up with for stats as long as he contributes and doesn't hurt the team. 

14 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

He has 34 catches for 453 yards and 3 TDs. Not exactly lighting the world on fire. Then again, he doesn't have too. Like I said, he is overpaid for his production, but they can do that because Hill, Hunt, and Mahomes are on rookie deals. They also have enough other weapons that Sammy doesn't have to be the guy, so it doesn't matter what he ends up with for stats as long as he contributes and doesn't hurt the team. 

Yeah he's not setting the world on fire but not bad for basically 7 games (12 snaps in Den 1st game) and Mahomes has a lot of other options. 

His projected out averages the second half of the year put him about 75 rec 1000 yds and 6-7 TDs, right now all Bills fans would kill for that.

This is what can happen when you allow a 1st time rookie Head Coach to have complete control, hand select a G.M. with no prior G.M.

McD was a D coordinator and doesn't seem to have any idea how to build an offense.

By the way, where are all the scouts and talent evaluators???  

1 minute ago, Socal-805 said:

This is what can happen when you allow a 1st time rookie Head Coach to have complete control, hand select a G.M. with no prior G.M.

McD was a D coordinator and doesn't seem to have any idea how to build an offense.

By the way, where are all the scouts and talent evaluators???  

On this board of course!

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Is it really?

Half the dim bulbs on this board SCREAMED for Coughlin to be brought in here.

What's he built in Jacksonville?

Seriously?   He's built a great roster with an inconsistent QB, whom he extended on a team-friendly deal making it easy to cut bait.  Look at where Jax was before Coughlin got there and where they are now, their roster is night and day better.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Seriously?   He's built a great roster with an inconsistent QB, whom he extended on a team-friendly deal making it easy to cut bait.  Look at where Jax was before Coughlin got there and where they are now, their roster is night and day better.

Which, in the end is a FAIL.

He's done what whaley did. Collect a bunch of players, ignore the QB, and look what it's got them.

Edit:

They have ONE more win than we do, are at a -35 point differential, AND are going to be OVER THE CAP next season.

Brilliance, thy name is coach tuesday...er I mean Tom Coughlin.

Edited by joesixpack

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

During the off season I said the same thing.  Most posters on this board argued with me about my observations.

After I observed what I did I predicted (with AJM starting and being semi-serviceable) a 6-10 (+/- 1) record.

The QB situation was even worse than that so the final record will be even worse.

All that being said, I then ended with "This seems to be the plan and if it is the 2019 off season has to be all-in of the offense".

I will wait to see if that is true. 

Alphadawg, you had a couple of well thought out posts in this thread.  Thanks again.

I agree with everything you said about the state of this board. 

Thanks bud, glad some of us haven't lost all sanity

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Which, in the end is a FAIL.

He's done what whaley did. Collect a bunch of players, ignore the QB, and look what it's got them.

Edit:

They have ONE more win than we do, are at a -35 point differential, AND are going to be OVER THE CAP next season.

Brilliance, thy name is coach tuesday...er I mean Tom Coughlin.

They are going to miss out on all those nice FA next year I guess. Like uh...

On 10/30/2018 at 6:35 AM, Fadingpain said:

Beane is McDermott's errand boy.

If you don't like the look of the organization, it's McDermott you need to fire, not Beane.

WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THIS. YOU NEVER SUBSTANTIATE YOUR POINT BUT REPEAT AD NAUSEUM. Just tell me why for Christ's sake. Do it once. Give me your theory.

WHAT ARE WE PAYING HIM FOR WHAT IS IS JOB DESCRIPTION. 

You know at my company my boss is my errand boy. He gets coffee for me and gives me pay raises when I want them

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Haha (+1) 1