Chad Kelly arrested & charged with criminal trespassing; Cut by Broncos

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Follow-up: 

Former Denver Broncos QB Chad Kelly pleads guilty for trespassing in Englewood couple’s home

Kelly pleaded guilty in Arapahoe District Court on Wednesday in the October case

Kelly was sentenced to one year of supervised probation and 50 hours of community service during a brief hearing with little fanfare. The judge allowed for probation to be transferred to Kelly’s home state of New York or in another state where he lives, as approved by the probation department.

</snip>

NY has enough low lifes.  Can we send him back to Metharado?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He HIGHLY stumbled into the wrong house...

Lamar Jackson video broadcast himself doing 105 MPH. 

WATCH: Lamar Jackson stupidly posts video of himself ...

Which is worse ???

Fixed it for you. I know multiple people close to Chad and they all know he has issues with drugs he hasnt been able to kick. According to one source, Chad seems to be doing better but has admitted to popping pain pills since his arrest. That would be considered a WIN for him if true.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, Mr. WEO said:

man.....skinhead or meth head?  And why is his Left high so much higher than his right??

Was wondering the same thing...was tilting my head looking at his picture, he and Ryan Miller have got to hang out together some time and take a selfie.

cad1a3b7e655ad9a5207b70b3c0bdc4f.thumb.jpg.a11a8973e2decd017aaff9e17b7ed7d7.jpg

Edited by WideNine

22 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If you imagine that being said in Patrick Stewart’s ‘Captain Picard’ voice, it really resonates!

You won the internet today, Ridge.

Savor the flavor because a new day starts in a few hours.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Follow-up: 

Former Denver Broncos QB Chad Kelly pleads guilty for trespassing in Englewood couple’s home

Kelly pleaded guilty in Arapahoe District Court on Wednesday in the October case

Kelly was sentenced to one year of supervised probation and 50 hours of community service during a brief hearing with little fanfare. The judge allowed for probation to be transferred to Kelly’s home state of New York or in another state where he lives, as approved by the probation department.

</snip>

You made a mistake, BG.  You left out the part of the article where it says, " his fine will likely be missing out on millions of dollars as, at the very least, on a 5-8 year career as a back up QB in the NFL."

Man...how could he just pi** that away.  It's still amazing to think about.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

You made a mistake, BG.  You left out the part of the article where it says, " his fine will likely be missing out on millions of dollars as, at the very least, on a 5-8 year career as a back up QB in the NFL."

The </snip> is so people click and read the whole article. ? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

You won the internet today, Ridge.

Savor the flavor because a new day starts in a few hours.

I mean no offense, but I've never understood that mentality. You have to think outside the box a bit and realize that not everyone makes good decisions or has your mentality. I'm never surprised when a guy falls off or screws up.

I can guarantee you he didn't stumble into that house with the intention of throwing millions of dollars away.

It's kind of like asking why a prison inmate could POSSIBLY have done what he did to land in lockup. People screw up. I've heard nothing but bad things about Kelly, but still hope he gets his act together. Redemption stories are the best.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I mean no offense, but I've never understood that mentality. You have to think outside the box a bit and realize that not everyone makes good decisions or has your mentality. I'm never surprised when a guy falls off or screws up.

I can guarantee you he didn't stumble into that house with the intention of throwing millions of dollars away.

It's kind of like asking why a prison inmate could POSSIBLY have done what he did to land in lockup. People screw up. I've heard nothing but bad things about Kelly, but still hope he gets his act together. Redemption stories are the best.

The thing is, LS, this is his third act since high school.

i don’t know how many curtain calls are left, especially with meddling talent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Oh, I'm certainly not saying he hasn't done some STUPID things. I'm just saying that people generally aren't thinking clearly(or soberly) when they make these bad decisions.

He's gonna have to bust a** to get another shot. I'm just personally all about giving guys (who didn't kill somebody, etc.) another shot. The bleeding heart type if you will.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

It goes SO far beyond football. This is a LIFE thing, and I’ll pray he figures it out. The talent is irrelevant  in the big picture. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think if he wants another chance he's going to have to take the scenic route:  Arena League or AFF.  Bill Polian is a mover and shaker in the AAF,  he might put in a good word for Jim Kelly's nephew.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Correction:  it’s the third time he got caught since HS. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/23/2018 at 1:02 PM, starrymessenger said:

Actually im wondering if maybe this isn't so serious. Maybe he gets into an argument with someone he is lawfully visiting (as far as entry/access is concerned), is asked to leave but keeps arguing instead so the owner/ occupant goes nuclear and calls the cops to eject him. 

I knew a kid that was supposed to have a threesome with 2 chicks in high school.  He got the address wrong to the house.  The door wasn't locked, he went in, sat on the couch, got naked, and the people who lived there came home.  He was only 2 doors down from where he was supposed to be.  The girls ended up corroborating his story a day later and the felony trespass was dropped, but he was arrested and the whole thing was a mess.  He missed a bunch of school days...  Perhaps he was there for a late night threesome and got the house wrong.

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Billzfan23 said:

I knew a kid that was supposed to have a threesome with 2 chicks in high school.  He got the address wrong to the house.  The door wasn't locked, he went in, sat on the couch, got naked, and the people who lived there came home.  He was only 2 doors down from where he was supposed to be.  The girls ended up corroborating his story a day later and the felony trespass was dropped, but he was arrested and the whole thing was a mess.  He missed a bunch of school days...  Perhaps he was there for a late night threesome and got the house wrong.

Or he got the the correct house but didn't have a clue about the third person being a vacuum cleaner? 

That must have sucked. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Billzfan23 said:

did your friend meet Chris Hansen that night?

13 hours ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

It was an attempt at humor on a weak strawman argument.  B&E is absolutely worse.

On a not-so-humorous note, can you imagine the shame Chad's brought to his uncle?

Something must be wrong with this kid's brain.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:09 PM, NoSaint said:

Is he wearing a vest? 

That was my biggest takeaway too!! He looks ridiculous. 

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

On a not-so-humorous note, can you imagine the shame Chad's brought to his uncle?

Something must be wrong with this kid's brain.

Eh, Jim was the same way at that age. They just didn’t have cameras everywhere and social media. If they did, he would be looked at differently today.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

He drunk stumbled into the wrong house...

Lamar Jackson video broadcast himself doing 105 MPH. 

WATCH: Lamar Jackson stupidly posts video of himself ...

Which is worse ???

A few years ago a teacher from Albany was out in Buffalo and drunk stumbled into the wrong house & the owner shot him to death.  Kelly is lucky to be alive, although driving 105 MPH isn't exactly the safest thing to do either.  

https://dailygazette.com/article/2010/05/11/0511_teacher

A homeowner will not be charged for fatally shooting an Albany schoolteacher who was drunk when he made his way into the wrong house after leaving a party next door, authorities said today.

A grand jury considered the case but declined to return charges against David D’Amico, who was awakened in his upstairs bedroom in the early morning hours of March 28 by the sound of 31-year-old David Park of Albany moving around on the first floor.

Police 911 tapes captured D’Amico’s frightened wife, Julie, calling to report an intruder and her husband in the background shouting from the stairway for the man to get out, Erie County District Attorney Frank Sedita said. There is no audible response from Park.

D’Amico, a 34-year-old construction supervisor, fired one round from a hunting rifle, killing Park before police arrived.

Toxicology reports showed Park was intoxicated and witness statements backed up those reports, Sedita said.