Amari Cooper Traded To Dallas

sven233

SUCKERS

47 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:
Gil BrandtVerified account @Gil_Brandt 26s27 seconds ago
MoreOf the 50 players taken by the Raiders in the last six drafts, only 16.0% remain, lowest % among all 32 teams.
Raiders 16.0%
Bills 16.3%
Giants 20.5%
Browns 20.7%
49ers 24.6%

notice all awful football teams.  That's what happens when you draft poorly, then fail to retain the few good players you selected

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

They did get a lot of value for Mack in return. Will any of that equal another Mack?  Time will tell.

This whole Raiders rebuild is just odd to me right now with the news of Carr being on the block. Looks like he is going to draft his entire team in next years draft and FA. 

I'm not sure if this is brilliant or narcissism?

i think it is intended to get people in Vegas stoked about the rookies and paying beaucoup money for PSLs..and Davis prolly a little cash poor till that sucker opens up and doesn't have the cash to pay guys. 

Jon Gruden on Amari Cooper deal: ""I hate to see good players go.. I was on the practice field when Reggie came to me and said Cowboys would do this for a No. 1 and I said let's do it. We now have five No. 1 picks in the next two years so I'm excited about that."

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Fire Beane!!

You would be happy if Trump not Pegulas bought the team,  on his TV show he fired a lot of people.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Anyone pissed that the Bills didn't do this hasn't been paying attention to the Bills.

Nonsense. Lots of trolls pay attention to Bills and do not want what is best for them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

if they really do trade Carr, Gruden should be fired.   

Maybe he WANTS to be fired. He still collects his $10M each year and can go back to TV.

Just now, KD in CA said:

Maybe, but who would President Pegula be picking for the Supreme Court?

Someone who wants to open federal lands for fraking?  Kim would make a great president ... that is the Pegula who is president in this scenario, right?

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Reliable intel or clouded judgement ? All makes sense now. No other team willing to pay close to that says a lot. Similar to Daboll lobbying for Foster ,or Mc D and Beanes Carolina obsession though on a much greater scale. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Chucky could not build a childs sand castle. Much less an NFL team. He proved it in Oakland last time. 

Some in the bay area believe this is all being done so the shiny new Raiders are ready to roar. 

When they get to Vegas. I doubt it. can't wait until that clown falls on his face. 

So, now when the Raiders' passing game stinks, Gruden can say "We need some guys who can get open and catch a pass."

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Cowboys are a good WR corps away from being a competitive team with the NFC powerhouses and know Dak needs the weapons.. he's just not that perfect Drew Brees QB, which is fine. Give him weapons a la Goff and hope Dak plays like his rookie self..

Sure it's an overpay but I think Cooper's great and if a team believes they're a player or 2 away from getting to the ultimate goal they are going to overpay.. that's all. Of all the teams in the NFL, I'd say the cowboys had the most clear DEMAND for a WR. Thus they paid more than others were willing to.

3 hours ago, dpberr said:

The Raiders organization is burning Raider Nation down to the ground.  They are foresaking their loyal Oakland fanbase for their new fanbase in Las Vegas.  It's sad to watch.  

Currently the Raiders have no place to play in 2019.  Some in Oakland/Alameda County don't want to sign them to play there anymore. They may be playing at a community college like the Chargers next season.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wppete said:

McBean would never make a trade like that. It makes too much sense for them. 

I completely disagree that it would make too much sense for the Bills to give up a 1st round pick, that could be top 5, for Amari Cooper.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Someone who wants to open federal lands for fraking?  Kim would make a great president ... that is the Pegula who is president in this scenario, right?

Works for me.   

Oh wait, she wasn't born in the US, not eligible.