TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

Can’t really sit here and make fun of Rosen while Allen hasn’t played all that much better 

Rosen’s offense is actually statistically  worse than ours so. 

Rookies play like rookies 

Not making fun of Rosen but it validates that Josh Allen isn’t turning the ball over compared to the other three and for all the critics thinking their was a big gap with Allen compared to the others might want to rethink it. They are rookies but overall I’d rather have Allen than Rosen.

• Like (+1) 2

Pointless thread.  So a rookie has a disastrous game and he's automatically trash?  Give me a break.  By all means, I want him to fail because I don't wanna say that we missed out on him if he happens to be good.  But it's way too early to deem this guy or any other rookie trash or a bust.  Give rookies a couple of seasons before the labels. 

1 minute ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Pointless thread.  So a rookie has a disastrous game and he's automatically trash?  Give me a break.  By all means, I want him to fail because I don't wanna say that we missed out on him if he happens to be good.  But it's way too early to deem this guy or any other rookie trash or a bust.  Give rookies a couple of seasons before the labels. 

Yup. We said it about Peterman last year, and it’s still true 1 yr later. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I see the "it" factor much more in Allen than rosen. However, all these rookies look bad 

Rookie QB's on bad offensive teams equals bad QB play.  I agree with you about Allen having the "it" factor.  In a couple of years when both Josh's are doing well that may be the point of difference.