MNF: SF vs. GB at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

Who Wins Tonight?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Slobber fest back on!

Can you really blame them, though?

I don't know if there's another player in the NFL I enjoy watching pulling rabbits out of his head more than Rogers.

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Sorry but Rogers is over rated

Every year we hear about how he is the best QB in the league yet he's never even in the NFC championship game let alone the Super Bowl and also plays a lot of so so games

Hahahahahaha.   The day of crap takes lives on 

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Oh of course it was a great throw...but the receiver made a solid catch.  Benjamin would have bobbled it.

As much as Benjamin sucks, he instantly becomes a better player with Rodgers.  Great qbs elevate the players around them.  Besides Adams, this isn’t a super talented group. 

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Why no challenge.     That int hit the ground 

Doesn’t that have to come from the booth?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Are you !@#$ing joking with that call?  Guess we can't have GB falling under .500 at this stage of the season.  

As always, the NFL sucks.

Its a joke. I don't think they called an illegal contact all game. Same thing happened with Pittsburgh against Cinci. The NFL is an absolute joke

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Are you !@#$ing joking with that call?  Guess we can't have GB falling under .500 at this stage of the season.  

As always, the NFL sucks.

So with the contact call and then the Rodgers run with the MASSIVE arm bar hold that allowed the run

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He did contact him after 5 yards.  And the last 2 prime time games have been awesome.  

I still think its a soft call. They did not call that all game. Conveniently they call it when its 3rd and 15 at the end of the game and SF was going to get the ball back

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He did contact him after 5 yards.  And the last 2 prime time games have been awesome.  

Ticky-tac at best.  You can't call that.

Amazing to watch Rodgers play in the last two minutes, but giving them the equivalent of a turnover at that stage is just nonsense.

Just now, billsfan11 said:

I still think its a soft call. They did not call that all game. Conveniently they call it when its 3rd and 15 at the end of the game and SF was going to get the ball back

I’m mean I’m for letting the players play but it was a correct call.  And great players get calls.  It happens in every sport. 

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean, he’s amazing to watch.  Why not enjoy it?  We’re making threads talking about our qb looking good with 80 yards.  Rodgers has 350 and its not even that great of a game.  I hope we can join the nfl soon. :(

Rodgers is the best. I just can’t stand this announcing crew. Worst in football at any level.

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

Can you really blame them, though?

I don't know if there's another player in the NFL I enjoy watching pulling rabbits out of his head more than Rogers.

Like I just said to C.Biscuit, Rodgers is the best and I love watching him do his thing. I just can’t stand this announcing crew. They are the worst at any level. Especially Wittless, I mean Witten. 

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m mean I’m for letting the players play but it was a correct call.  And great players get calls.  It happens in every sport. 

Did you watch the full game though? There was contact all game in the secondary. Never called it once. Until one of the most crucial plays of the game they call it conveniently.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So you’re say good teams get calls and bad ones don’t? ?

In KEY situations, absolutely. Good teams/big markets always seem to get the calls when the game is on the line

Edited by billsfan11

Crosby gets his feel good redemption story but Peterman will set the single game interception record next Sunday and have to be airlifted out of the stadium for his own protection.  The NFL is rigged, hot dogs aren't sandwiches, and 9/11 was an inside job. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Did you watch the full game though? There was contact all game in the secondary. Never called it once. Until one of the most crucial plays of the game they call it conveniently.

I'm about as immune to conspiracy theories as anyone I know. But that defensive hold was b.s. I can't help but think there's a subtle pressure that impacts the officiating in these games. We all know the league is desperate to see the marquee teams/QBs make it to the playoffs, and somehow a very questionable call pops up just in time to save GB's final drive.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm about as immune to conspiracy theories as anyone I know. But that defensive hold was b.s. I can't help but think there's a subtle pressure that impacts the officiating in these games. We all know the league is desperate to see the marquee teams/QBs make it to the playoffs, and somehow a very questionable call pops up just in time to save GB's final drive.

Exactly this^. 

The Pittsburgh game was even more b.s yesterday. Its the same crap every year by the NFL. Always seems to happen in key situations as well.

God forbid Rodgers loses a home Monday nighter against an underdog...

Edited by billsfan11

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Like I just said to C.Biscuit, Rodgers is the best and I love watching him do his thing. I just can’t stand this announcing crew. They are the worst at any level. Especially Wittless, I mean Witten. 

The first time I heard him talk I was utterly astounded that somebody had seen fit to give him a microphone.

I fully expect Gronk to be the anchor at ESPN by this time next year.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, poblano said:

Right, thats the way the league is.

The exception is NE since Kraft arrived they got the calls

Yep. I thought to myself after GB got that call.. Have the Bills ever got a call like that on a 3rd and long late in the game?

I do not recall once the Bills have gotten a call like that.

And I am not saying it is a conspiracy, and the NFL hates the Bills or anything like that.

But damn...It always seems like good teams/great QBS get those calls in crucial situations, especially against underdog teams

Edited by billsfan11

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

The first time I heard him talk I was utterly astounded that somebody had seen fit to give him a microphone.

I fully expect Gronk to be the anchor at ESPN by this time next year.

Witten makes Gronk sound downright erudite.

34 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

In KEY situations, absolutely. Good teams/big markets always seem to get the calls when the game is on the line

All that tells me is that the refs screwed up early on and got it right in the end. It was a blatant penalty. 

46 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Yep. I thought to myself after GB got that call.. Have the Bills ever got a call like that on a 3rd and long late in the game?

I do not recall once the Bills have gotten a call like that.

And I am not saying it is a conspiracy, and the NFL hates the Bills or anything like that.

But damn...It always seems like good teams/great QBS get those calls in crucial situations, especially against underdog teams

No one ever remembers their team benefiting from a questionable call. It’s the beauty of sports- we remember the heartbreaking screw jobs that cause losses and win solely on merit 

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Jason Witten makes Michael Irving sound like Chris Carter.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Rodgers is the best. I just can’t stand this announcing crew. Worst in football at any level.

I don't mind Witten, but the play-by-play guy and Booger make my ears bleed. It's a football game, not WWE for crying out loud. Stop trying to make every play sound like the most amazing play ever. Never thought it possible, but he's worse than Joe Buck and Booger actually makes me miss Paul Maguire.

44 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I don't mind Witten, but the play-by-play guy and Booger make my ears bleed. It's a football game, not WWE for crying out loud. Stop trying to make every play sound like the most amazing play ever. Never thought it possible, but he's worse than Joe Buck and Booger actually makes me miss Paul Maguire.

The play by play guy is pretty banal, but doesn't really annoy me.  I agree that Booger's voice and cadence on the other hand is horrible to the point I put it on mute.  Who the hell thought putting him on a moving cart was a good idea?

I long for the days of Gifford, Michaels, and Dierdorf.