MNF: SF vs. GB at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

Who Wins Tonight?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Yeah Rogers won a Super Bowl....

Ben has 2 rings and one more appearance...

Rogers almost never even gets out of the divisional round

Rodgers has been saddled with Mike McCarthy as his HC.  He's a great QB by any measure. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Best QB in the league" loses a lot and has appeared in 1 Super Bowl

Forget the guys who have won more and have more hardware and better stats

Rogers is good but why is everyone calling him the best QB in the league every year?

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

I'm interested in seeing Anderson just to see if we can have any semblance of an NFL offense. The Packer shut us out. Look at that defense. We hit new level of suck ass on offense. 

And now we have fans wondering if Anderson can be an answer.  The season has hit a new low! :)

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Disagree.  I hated the touchdowns and completed passes.  I want more punts!

Nobody wants to see offenses score points. Fans would rather see a low scoring defensive barn burner where special teams are featured.

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The 49ers back up qb with almost the same amount of starts as Allen is moving the ball at will. This team shut us out 22-0...The least known qb that is starting in the NFL is showing more in 1 half, then any of our QBs have all season. 

Yeah well Allen has a higher ceiling! Thinking about that ceiling is far more fun than moving the ball and putting up points.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Nobody wants to see offenses score points. Fans would rather see a low scoring defensive barn burner where special teams are featured.

It’s like Bills fans are so beaten down by awful football we’re arent allowed to have expectations.  I’m sick of hearing the shout song after field goals.  Touchdowns are fun.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

And now we have fans wondering if Anderson can be an answer.  The season has hit a new low! :)

We have. We know what Peterman is going to do and Allen and his elbow need to rest a few weeks.  I'm more interested in if DaBoll can actually get the offense to move the ball consistently. Watching Bethard tonight is frustrating. Lowly SF is moving the ball and scoring points. When we are down by 3, we're ready to mail in the game... oh how sucky. Mid-October and we're talking about the draft. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s like Bills fans are so beaten down by awful football we’re arent allowed to have expectations.  I’m sick of hearing the shout song after field goals.  Touchdowns are fun.

Our QB standard is so incredibly low. We consider it a good game if he throws for 200 yards and manages to get out of the huddle okay without puking all over himself.

Just now, BillsRdue said:

We have. We know what Peterman is going to do and Allen and his elbow need to rest a few weeks.  I'm more interested in if DaBoll can actually get the offense to move the ball consistently. Watching Bethard tonight is frustrating. Lowly SF is moving the ball and scoring points. When we are down by 3, we're ready to mail in the game... oh how sucky. Mid-October and we're talking about the draft. 

The worst part is we have a playoff defense.  

Just now, Bangarang said:

Our QB standard is so incredibly low. We consider it a good game if he throws for 200 yards and manages to get out of the huddle okay without puking all over himself.

200 yards?  We have a thread that Allen looked good yesterday when he had 80 yards in 3 quarters.  We are in the bizarro nfl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

200 yards?  We have a thread that Allen looked good yesterday when he had 80 yards in 3 quarters.  We are in the bizarro nfl.

200 yards for us is like 450 yards to the rest of the NFL

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

that's right.  75% of NFL QB's surpass Allen's game totals in the 1st quarter. By halftime they amass his season total. 

Did C.J. Beathard just drop 24 points in the first half on the team that shut out the Bills for an entire game?  

In this day and age, you would have to work hard to put together a more disastrous offense that what McBeane has assembled. Will anyone be held accountable?

• Haha (+1) 1