Titans at Bills, 1 pm on CBS - 2nd half thread

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Well you should care what the pattern is because that tells you who effed up.

Was my original comment specified at one particular throw?

No, it wasn’t.

Are you telling me Allen isn’t inaccurate?

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I don’t care what the pattern was supposed to be. The fact of the matter is Josh Allen is a wildly inaccurate thrower.

Yup. He may not even get 100yds passing today. Where have we heard that kind of talk before?lol

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MPT said:

It is amazing how a guy who used the words "testicular fortitude" has to block people who he is trolling because he can't handle anyone with different opinions. I truly hope I've made his list. 

Dude I can't talk enough about how horrible a poster to TBD he is.. a very bad divisive poster begging for forum warfare. So i'll stop at that and watch and post football. 

And he'll just post about how many idiots are on TBD by changing his opinion on how to defend the FO after every game result. Win = you guys are so dumb for not trusting the process. Lose = can't wait to prove how dumb you guys are going to look 2 years from now... Thanks Joe!

Just now, Nihilarian said:

Well said,

He made some good throws in the first half. this is a tough, tough Tenn defense that doesn't give up much

Open receivers all over the damn field. Allen is shell shocked. 

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Murph creaming over the day Jordan Phillips is having.

I am too, honestly. Looks like a great midseason pickup. I've seen more impact from him than overpaid Star. 

• Like (+1) 1