TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Tyrod has his limitations, no doubt.  But Dennison neutered the 2015 Broncos offense and Peyton Manning.  Their offense wasn't anywhere near as good as the three years before Dennison was the OC.

Oh you mean when Manning came back with a noodle arm and was pretty much done? 

1 minute ago, Dante said:

From a fantasy football perspective, the only Brown I considered drafting was Landry because I thought he was "Taylor" made( pun intended) for Tyrod. A guy that runs short routes for a guy that only throws short. 

I thought the opposite.  Landry works the middle, Tyrod does not.

5 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I dont get Hue.  It should have been an open competition from the start.  Yet he just declares its Tyrods team.  Nothing againt TT but it made no sense.  And now three weeks in Mayfield is starting.

I honestly think all 4 QBs would have been better off on the bench for the whole year. I'm starting to think no rookie QB should ever see the field regardless of how bad the offense looks. But fans aren't patient enough to let greatness develop.

Just now, Dante said:

From a fantasy football perspective, the only Brown I considered drafting was Landry because I thought he was "Taylor" made( pun intended) for Tyrod. A guy that runs short routes for a guy that only throws short. 

Other than his questionable blocking (dirty?) I do love his passion and fight.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

In Buffalo, when you criticize Tyrod its because he's black and you're racist. In Cleveland, when you criticize Tyrod it's cause he doesn't play well... Hmm. 

Will Hue be called racist if he goes back to TT ?

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

Seriously, yeah, what is the reason for that rule within 2 minutes? Why the difference?

Google Dave Casper Raiders fumble TD, or something similar. They just kicked and swatted a ball forward for 20+ yards to fall on it in the end zone, as I recall. It m,are a joke of the game. (I THINK it was Casper.) You wouldn’t do that in the first quarter, you’d FALL ON THE BALL to keep possession. With nothing to lose? What’s the risk? 

Just now, matter2003 said:

Oh you mean when Manning came back with a noodle arm and was pretty much done? 

Dennison completely changed the offense and took much of the play calling away from Manning.   Dennison benched Manning for Osweiler, and how did that work out?  Peyton wasn't the same as his Colts days, but he was good enough physically.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Dennison completely changed the offense and took much of the play calling away from Manning.   Dennison benched Manning for Osweiler, and how did that work out?  Peyton wasn't the same as his Colts days, but he was good enough physically.

Seems like revisionist history. Did you watch any of the games? Manning was terrible and throwing INTs because the ball was taking forever to get to the receivers. He was terrible. Not bad. Terrible. No OC could have made him look good. He was done.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I honestly think all 4 QBs would have been better off on the bench for the whole year. I'm starting to think no rookie QB should ever see the field regardless of how bad the offense looks. But fans aren't patient enough to let greatness develop.

And many believe that greatness doesnt develop on the bench.  It's all opinion.  And saying no rookie QB should ever start is non sense.  Cmon man.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So many ‘bills fans’ here celebrating a good guy and very obviously middling in skill, but high in effort QB who was part of the team’s recent success getting injured. 

Stay classy! ?

Not even middling. Don’t overstate 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So many ‘bills fans’ here celebrating a good guy and very obviously middling in skill, but high in effort QB who was part of the team’s recent success getting injured. 

Stay classy! ?

Probably because Bills fans were also told how our team "doesnt appreciate Tyrod" and "Bills are racist for benching him" and "finally Tyrod is going to be unleashed with his new team!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Stay classy! ?

Unfortunately we found success in spite of tyrod not because of him.

Im just glad that our coaches arnt "totally clueless terrible evaluators" and that they were right about him when they sent him packing.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Stay classy! ?

Who is happy he is hurt. We are laughing about well his crap play

• Thank you (+1) 1