TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

Baker couldn't wait to get away from Hue after he grabbed him as he came off the field to whisper some meaningless earnest words in his ear.

This has actually turned into an exciting game!  Is that allowed on thurs night?

1 minute ago, Westside Madness said:

You said there were people behind this point. There aren't 'people'. Just one guy. Don't exaggerate if you don't want to be corrected. 

Actually there was someone else before me arguing with him i just jumped in on him because i think he is very Naive about the benching that took place in this game lol

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Damn how often have y'all gotten race baited? Joke's been beat to death. Really not that hard, don't compare him to Lamar Jackson without reasoning comparisons, don't say running quarterbacks don't work after Cam wins MVP, don't say Peterman's better cause he's a pocket passer, don't say Teddy Bridgewater is a running threat.

Like non of it is racist but saying that is pretty easy race bait for like the 2% of posters that gave you crap for it 2 years ago. And when you do get race baited know you're being baited by an idiot and move on.. like very few played that card and when they did it's cause it was too easy.

It's just dumb running quarterback remarks really. No race.

Lmao. Gold.

Baker was the right call at #1. He's the guy I wanted but never thought we'd get. I think it's a wash between Allen, Darnold and Rosen with JA having the most upside.

I think all 4 will. be solid QB's. Baker will be a star. Allen top 15, maybe top 10 followed by  Darnold then Rosen. I think all in all, we outmaneuvered the Jets who gave up 3 2nd rd picks.  I'd rather see Baker in CLE instead of NYC.

3 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

You said there were people behind this point. There aren't 'people'. Just one guy. Don't exaggerate if you don't want to be corrected. 

Feel free to read the posts in this thread as well as the other Taylor thread and you'll see there are several people claiming Taylor was too embarrassed by his performance to continue and that he faked an injury to get out of the game. And now, I'm done debating an even dumber point with you. 

Edited by K-9

1 minute ago, BillsFan692 said:

Can we at least agree tyrod was 100% being benched after that last possession and it had nothing to do with medicals?

We can agree to disagree, so that’s a start. I wish Peterman had been competent enough to sit Allen a few more games. I was OK with losing, but not like THAT! This season is really going nowhere, so be patient for Bills and Browns. That’s the way I see it. Just an opinion. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I told you guys Mayfield was that dude :thumbsup:

Yup......he was my QB1 in this draft as well.  It's too early to tell which QBs in this class will be great, but we just need our guy to be one of them.  We didn't have a chance to draft Mayfield.  One thing is for sure, though....we need to get Allen some help in order for him to have a chance.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Actually there was someone else before me arguing with him i just jumped in on him because i think he is very Naive about the benching that took place in this game lol

Ok, valid point. Either way I am with you on this. He was hurt, or the coaches pulled him. We will leave the conspiracy theories to that fine fella.

Edited by Westside Madness