TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Yeah but that's because they didn't build the team around TT's skills, and is line sucks, and he didn't have time to throw, and his receivers aren't good...did I miss any?

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Yeah but that's because they didn't build the team around TT's skills, and is line sucks, and he didn't have time to throw, and his receivers aren't good...did I miss any?

His OC sucks.  How many times did we hear that.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Seems so.  The throws Baker made Tyrod wouldn't dare make.

The best synopsis of Tyrod that I think sums it up perfectly is that hes a safe passer with mobility, but he has a real problem seeing the field and missing opportunites.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The best synopsis of Tyrod that I think sums it up perfectly is that hes a safe passer with mobility, but he has a real problem seeing the field and missing opportunites.

Agreed and to add maybe not only missing opportunities but just not pulling trigger.

So, who thinks Allen is such a bust? So far, Darnold has certainly not looked better, many picks not taken by the Browns and bad stats overall even with a rolling running game that Allen hasn't had yet, and well, any of you miss Tyrod? Browns OLine can't run block at all, worst than the Bills. I like the Jets doing the quick toss to their RB running to the side, that'd be perfect for Shady (reading this Daboll?). And the indiscipline shown by the Jets, ouch. The wipe after the TD and giving the receiver the ball on the sideline on a 4th down, that's as undisciplined as it gets. 

The 3rd downs and 8-10-14 that seems so long for so many teams is just another short down for Allen. Yeah he has been inaccurate last game, but look at his strong points too will ya?

I predict Mayfield will be damn good, if not in the second half, at least over the rest of his career. I watched him in the preseason and he's sharp as any rookie I've seen. 

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I can't believe they pulled Tyrod. That's some racist ****.

Hue Jackson and Some clap happy coach from western N.Y.

The level of stupidity in the press is stunning. Smfh

It will be interesting to see the  spin N.Y media puts on yet another coach clearly trying to keep the black QB down.

4 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I dont get Hue.  It should have been an open competition from the start.  Yet he just declares its Tyrods team.  Nothing againt TT but it made no sense.  And now three weeks in Mayfield is starting.

Until TT clears protocol. Hue would be the typr to turn back to TT saying “dont lose your job due to injury

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Tyrod will dumb you down in a minute as an OC.  Ok - you can't do that, let's try this.  Oh crap can't do that either.  Well crap - can you see anything out there?

Tyrod has his limitations, no doubt.  But Dennison neutered the 2015 Broncos offense and Peyton Manning.  Their offense wasn't anywhere near as good as the three years before Dennison was the OC.

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

I so wish we had a receiver like Landry for Allen.  

From a fantasy football perspective, the only Brown I considered drafting was Landry because I thought he was "Taylor" made( pun intended) for Tyrod. A guy that runs short routes for a guy that only throws short.