The Amish Rifle- Fitz

wppete

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Luckily he won't be playing after week 4 when it traditionally all starts goign down hill quickly for him.

Dont you remember the early season games here he lit teams up? Opening day in KC where we put up 37 and crushed the Chiefs, the early game against the Raiders wher we won on the last second followed by the Patriot game, etc...

He is really good through week 4 before DCs figure him out... Rest of the year not so much.

I think after about four weeks he gets hit a few times, he gets tired, his arm gives out, and then bad things happen. He’s perfect for the situation he’s in right now.

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Get outta here!!

Yeah I heard he carries a Magnum .44 and rides a Harley. And DON'T ask him about Harvard. That's some nerd BS.

But seriously, this is awesome. Friggin hilarious! Second he starts balling in Tampa!

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

This is awesome. No doubt the Bucs are my 2nd team thisbyear as long as Fitz is starting 

We need to trade the new man Fitz STAT. This swagger is off the charts.

Just now, Perry Turtle said:

This looks like a guy I would start over Jameis Winston.

Tampa has a legitimate QB controversy.

How do you bench him after that PC. You just can't.

4 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

This looks like a guy I would start over Jameis Winston.

Tampa has a legitimate QB controversy.

No, Fitz is starting , Winston traded in offseason.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Oh I get it he's a pirate.

Alan-in-Dodgeball-A-True-Underdog-Story-

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Fitz does this all the time. He comes in for an injured (or suspended) QB, plays amazing, gets a contract as a starter from a needy team, then proceeds to suck. Then he signs as a backup and the cycle continues.

What the hell did this get merged for! Come on! My title was "Fitz: tired of his nerd Harvard reputation is reinventing himself as a jersey shore Guido."

This OP is just saying he's playing well.. my thread is saying he's got the most swag in the NFL! Merging just ruined the premise of my thread! Damnit!

He looks like a Miami coke dealer.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

This is an “on” year for him since he took over for a starter, that said this is probably the best receiving corps he’s played with. I mean if you look at it fairly Fitz has played for some incredibly bad teams and hasn’t done badly given what he had to work with. I’ll root for him since the Bills are in rebuilding mode.