Did Peterman get pulled too early

prissythecat

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Peterman tore it up in the preseason . And I saw in another thread that the sorry offensive performance was 0% his fault . Did he get pulled to early ?

hahahaha, you're joking, Peterman is literately the worst QB I have ever seen start in a NFL game.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I don't think he got pulled too early, but I think he was set up for failure. The fact that Allen couldn't get much going either, down 40 points no less, tells me our problems run a lot deeper than QB. Oline can't block and receivers can't catch or get open. It's a bad situation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Rob's House said:

I don't think he got pulled too early, but I think he was set up for failure. The fact that Allen couldn't get much going either, down 40 points no less, tells me our problems run a lot deeper than QB. Oline can't block and receivers can't catch or get open. It's a bad situation.

Peterman isn't good. He's never been "set up". If he was Tyrod you'd be killing him. You have some weird agenda

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Peterman tore it up in the preseason . And I saw in another thread that the sorry offensive performance was 0% his fault . Did he get pulled too early ?

No, no, no.  Peterman is NOT an NFL quarterback.  If he were not on the Bills, he would be out of the league.  

I think the decision to pull him so early was warranted. He had happy feet back there and was starting to force things like he did against Chargers. Plus, because we were down by so much it was a nice, pressure free environment to get Allen some extended NFL reps. 

I'd give Peterman one more chance to prove he's an NFL QB. If he flames out again next week against the team that humiliated him last year, then I think you consider trading for a vet QB and cutting him. It's harsh, but he doesn't seem able to rebound when things don't go his way early. Otherwise you're just keeping him to lose on purpose or to be a second year "vet" QB room guy which seems like a waste of a roster spot.

Edited by VW82