Bills hire Phoebe Schecter, NFL’s 3rd female coach

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, JoeF said:

Phoebe plays LB on the British National Women's Team and also plays on a men's team in London.   She's been a coaching intern for two years with the Bills.  Congrats to her.  Just from video clips, she fits the culture..she can also teach technique based on the tackles in this video

Already rocking the red, white and blue.

I dig it!

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

0A_OUepC?format=jpg&name=600x314

Scheter a Connecticut native, has played and coached football in England and was already an intern with Buffalo during training camp over the past two seasons. Per ESPN, Schecter has also held assistant roles in college football at Bryant University and Stanford University.

Sounds like she can’t hold a steady job.  Definitely NFL coaching material. 

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Who am I signaling? There's no women on this forum, as far as I know. It's just boring to see a photo of a woman and you shut-ins slobbering over her. I'm here for football talk. Wanna talk about her qualifications, great, let's do that. 

Can you tell by their names? The way they type? Because it is a "mans ' sport page? THERE ARE WOMEN ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, teef said:

I wonder what her hair smells like. 

I'm told it smells like lavender, blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood, evocative of a panoramic and complex fragrance, redolent with the rich scents of the English Midlands, in all their ruggedness and mystery. 

Why do you ask? 

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but in the initial release on twitter from the Bills, it is an announcement she is hired as a coach and (of course) she is a woman, but no information about what kind of coach, what position, what responsibilities.  If we are to treat men and women equally, how about making the announcement equally that she is a woman AND what her exact position is?

13 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Wait a minute! 

Are you insinuating that you are the dildo thrower?

Look at my Avatar but no, I was not the thrower but i think that is one of the most clever and damn funny thing ever by a Bills fan, a lot more creative than jumping on tables and drinking till to do a face plant in a bus

14 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but in the initial release on twitter from the Bills, it is an announcement she is hired as a coach and (of course) she is a woman, but no information about what kind of coach, what position, what responsibilities.  If we are to treat men and women equally, how about making the announcement equally that she is a woman AND what her exact position is?

Associate Head Coach............the glass ceiling has been lifted ;)

Next year a big promo to Associate GM ;) 

17 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes this was my shinning moment of glory.

You were polishing it before it was thrown? ;)

Edited by JMF2006
spelling

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Look at my Avatar but no, I was not the thrower but i think that is one of the most clever and damn funny thing ever by a Bills fan, a lot more creative than jumping on tables and drinking till to do a face plant in a bus

Saw the avatar.

Didn't know if that was because you were the thrower, or in spite of the fact that you were not.

Thanks for clarification.

On 8/30/2018 at 10:23 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

0A_OUepC?format=jpg&name=600x314

Scheter a Connecticut native, has played and coached football in England and was already an intern with Buffalo during training camp over the past two seasons. Per ESPN, Schecter has also held assistant roles in college football at Bryant University and Stanford University.

Well from that picture I can tell she's got balls

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/30/2018 at 4:39 PM, Fadingpain said:

I'm told it smells like lavender, blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood, evocative of a panoramic and complex fragrance, redolent with the rich scents of the English Midlands, in all their ruggedness and mystery. 

Why do you ask? 

Hey are you a size 8?

hqdefault.jpg

On 8/30/2018 at 11:28 AM, Domdab99 said:

Congrats to her and the Bills. Let’s see if we can have a thread about this without any sex cracks or comments on her appearance. 

Thank you for saying this. I agree with the sentiment of showing more respect for women on this board. 

The "would ya" threads, allusions about how there's a resident pedophile, etc. make this an unwelcome place for the few women who would want to wander over here. 

We can do better.

Good for you Phoebe and good luck!

Edited by BeginnersMind