LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

22 hours ago, JohnC said:

If McCoy is not going to cooperate with the police then I doubt he will file an insurance claim. Filing a false insurance claim could also place him in jeopardy for additional charges of fraud. It is doubtful if an insurance company is going to pay out a large claim when the owner of the policy refuses to cooperate with  the investigating authorities. The insurance company would surely have their suspicions regarding this case where the claimant is acting oddly as a so called victim. 

I'm not saying McCoy is guilty. I just don't know. However, that doesn't mean that I am not suspicious of him.

Shady can refuse to cooperate with police and still file an insurance claim.   

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wait, his baby mama was trying to lend support to Cordon?  By claiming child abuse?  WTF?

Female canines be cra.

Babymama has a custody case coming up in Nov.

Using Cordon and her case to flame up PR for custody case, is my take on it.  Not exactly sure what that gets her, but theoretically it could have advantages.

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Babymama has a custody case coming up in Nov.

Using Cordon and her case to flame up PR for custody case, is my take on it.  Not exactly sure what that gets her, but theoretically it could have advantages.

Were I McCoy's attorney, I'd be arguing that her press conference is proof of her unfitness and metal instability. What kind of nutjob uses their child in an attempt to try a custody case in the press? Not to mention the nonsense about her knowing he was responsible for the attack, then offering $40,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of whomever is responsible.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Shady can refuse to cooperate with police and still file an insurance claim.   

For such an expensive claim the insurance investigators are going to check with the police reports. The police report as it stands states that he has not cooperated with the police. I don't know if McCoy has filed an insurance claim. I wouldn't be surprised based on his attorney's advice that he hasn't. Filing a false claim with inaccurate information would be the basis for another fraud charge. 

Let's see how this plays out. It's obvious that I am more suspicious of McCoy than you are. I'm not saying that he is guilty of any impropriety. I just don't know. But I am very  suspicious. 

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

For such an expensive claim the insurance investigators are going to check with the police reports. The police report as it stands states that he has not cooperated with the police. I don't know if McCoy has filed an insurance claim. I wouldn't be surprised based on his attorney's advice that he hasn't. Filing a false claim with inaccurate information would be the basis for another fraud charge. 

Let's see how this plays out. It's obvious that I am more suspicious of McCoy than you are. I'm not saying that he is guilty of any impropriety. I just don't know. But I am very  suspicious. 

I think he'll wait for awhile more to file a claim.  Let it all play out.  He's got money to burn and doesn't need the insurance money.

And anything is possible.  So far nothing has pointed in his direction.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Abused
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/lesean-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-claims-he-abused-her/71-600321391

Says in 2016 McCoy would grab her in a 'painful" manner and would leave her skin red (yet wanted to marry him and didn't want to break up from him.)  Also said she was "kicked out of bed".  

I wish I could sue for that!!!

Says she was "emotionally affected" by witnessing McCoy beating his child and dog.  WOW!

It's about time she finally came out and said how much money she wanted.  It's obvious her press conference didn't yield the results she was looking for, so now she's taking him to court.

Finally showing her true intentions.  Looking for a big payday so she can kick back on her couch, smoke weed, and travel the world on occasion posting about her Instagram model life.

Get it girl! 

Edited by dezertbill

17 hours ago, H2o said:

If one thing isn't working, getting you what you want, try and ride the other "wave" sweeping the land. Why not? 

She wants some of his millions and will do anything to get some. Probably hoping for some settlement to shut her up. 

Shady is a terrific football player. However, his complicated personal life is complicated because of his life choices. He and his girl friends deserve each other. It should be remembered that he's the one making the picks. I have no ill will towards him; and I have no sympathy for him and his entanglements. 

On 8/14/2018 at 7:42 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's not civilly liable for damages just because of a frivolous lawsuit. 100% disagree. 

Exactly. So to be "taught a lesson" he should pay? And what about her? She deserves the money for what exactly?

30 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

She wants some of his millions and will do anything to get some. Probably hoping for some settlement to shut her up. 

Yeah, she's not doing herself any favors at the moment. She's probably even hurt her prospects of "digging" into anyone else's pocket down the road as well with all this :censored: she has pulled after the incident. 

Shady's career earnings are over $58 million.

According to WGRZ, this golddigger actually has the gall to sue Shady for $50 million, or basically what he has earned over his career, over this BS.  

That's what Gold Diggers are like.  They have no reason.  They have no morals.  They just go after the money.  Like anyone is going to let her take all of Shady's career earnings away over a story that keeps changing?  

If Shady came to her today with $1 million she'd jump all over that.

This chick is a joke, and a disgrace as a human being.

58 minutes ago, jr1 said:

is being sued by a baby mama part of the "culture" McBeane are looking for?

Every team had players they keep around for their talent, even if they aren’t squeaky clean . No need for all perfect apples if they can play.  

The culture is about football character anyway, not who their dating etc. Btw she’s not his baby mama. He has no kids with her.

Edited by YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Shady is a terrific football player. However, his complicated personal life is complicated because of his life choices. He and his girl friends deserve each other. It should be remembered that he's the one making the picks. I have no ill will towards him; and I have no sympathy for him and his entanglements. 

Yep. Be careful who you sleep with.