A dead body was reportedly found in the home of Janoris Jenkins

"I’ve also learned Janoris Jenkins had family staying at that home...he had plans to return to New Jersey today to deal with this situation but he may stay in Florida."

Uhm, if a murder was committed in his house wouldn't he need to return back to Jersey? That doesn't make him look good IMO. 

My son covered him in the state semi-final when he played for Pahokee, FL. Well, he tried very hard. ?

They hung with Pahokee.....for a half. Helmets were thrown, sinks ripped out of walls, adults being physically restrained. Good times! 

And it ended as you’d expect.

I’m almost surprised no one died THAT night!

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is that not right? Should I not have a dead body in my house? I’ve got to admit that had the Official Players Handbook had said anything about this being frowned upon....

They change the personal conduct rules each year. Hard to keep up. reasonable defense i guess?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

So his brother got killed for wasting a plane ticket?

No....I'm guessing his brother killed the guy in Jenkins' house, ran to the airport with intention to fly to FL to ask Jenkins what he should do next, and then freaked out (mostly because he realized he's probably going to prison for life) and bailed on the flight.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No....I'm guessing his brother killed a guy in Jenkins' house, ran to the airport with intention to fly to FL to ask Jenkins what he should do next, and then freaked out (mostly because he realized he's probably going to prison for life) and bailed on the flight.

Sounds about right.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No....I'm guessing his brother killed the guy in Jenkins' house, ran to the airport with intention to fly to FL to ask Jenkins what he should do next, and then freaked out (mostly because he realized he's probably going to prison for life) and bailed on the flight.

in that case Janoris is going to jail. if he knew and did not report and turn him in.

not sure about that scenario

Just now, KD in CA said:

I wish you could bet on stuff like this online.  

In time..

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm going opposite. Suicide by the brother after the airport scene. Drug/mental health caused. 

25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Or the other option is who ever was killed has a connection to the brother and he knows he's next when they find him.  So he was trying to get out of town fast.

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's stories like this that take your breath away

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not sure about you but I’m kinda choked up. 

Hang around.  I'm sure there's more to come.

Where was one of our newest members (greenyellowred) when all this was going on?  Chipping golf balls in the yard?  Fallen asleep in his bedroom, waiting for the limo to the airport?  

50 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Or a segment intro for this guy.

hwn4d-PYBTGYG6FPV-Full-Image_GalleryBack

I'll trust Robert Stack any day over Joe 'Droopy Dog' Kenda!  Why trust a detective with a 92% solved rate over an actor in a trench coat?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Department of Redundancy Department called...