I think the Bills will move up to Browns pick at #4. This makes the most sense.

I mean it makes sense but... I don't think the Browns will trade back. They have a ton of picks as is. Doresy was brought in to use that capital. They gave up basically a late 2nd rounder for Tyrod. 

If Mayfield or Rosen is there at 5, I'm willing to part with basically anything(even my soul) to grab one of the two.

• Like (+1) 1

Why would Cleveland move down?  They have more picks than we do.  They go qb 1 Barkley or Chubb 4.  Probably trade into the back part of rd 1 for another starter.  Stockpiling picks doesnt work.  Eventually, you need to add talent.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, BuffaloHogan said:

Then why not trade right now. I'm concerned it won't happen.

what are you saying... you are concerned Buffalo wont trade to 4.. if the Browns dont want to trade 4 --- nothing Bills can do to convince them

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly it makes sense to me IF we offered next years 1st #12 and change this year. Cleveland has too many picks this year... To me if im Clevelands gm i would value next year #1 at ahigh value... Spread out that wealth build the team over a few years contract option etc

Edited by ddaryl

The Bills traded from 9 to 4 in 2014 and gave up a first and a 4th rounder in 2015.

Cleveland has enough picks this year, so any trade up to 4 will cost the Bills a 1st and a third rounder in 2019.

Do the Bills wanna pay that price for their QB? That’s the question.

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Browns don't want to move. Already have a ton of picks. This is not a trade target for us. 5 is where we need to get

Lol Denver needs a QB as badly as us and their GM is a QB.  All that trade talk will be shown as hype when the rubber meets the road.

Get over it dudes.  Number 4 is a long shot, but it is the only shot.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol Denver needs a QB as badly as us and their GM is a QB.  All that trade talk will be shown as hype when the rubber meets the road.

You haven't been following the threads then. Cleveland not expected to move back. They want Chubb. Denver said they would. Benjamin Albright covers the Broncos and said his source told him their plan is to trade with Bills and target Ward at 12 and Hernandez at 22. Only way Denver doesn't trade back is for Mayfield or Darnold or Barkley or Chubb. Rosen is completely off their board and they were not high on Allen. They already have an Allen and his name is Paxton Lynch. Or maybe that's all draft smoke but it comes from a reliable source

11 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You haven't been following the threads then. Cleveland not expected to move back. They want Chubb. Denver said they would. Benjamin Albright covers the Broncos and said his source told him their plan is to trade with Bills and target Ward at 12 and Hernandez at 22. Only way Denver doesn't trade back is for Mayfield or Darnold or Barkley or Chubb. Rosen is completely off their board and they were not high on Allen. They already have an Allen and his name is Paxton Lynch. Or maybe that's all draft smoke but it comes from a reliable source

haha "following the threads" zero rumors are usually true at this stage.

4 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

haha "following the threads" zero rumors are usually true at this stage.

It's from reliable media with inside sources. If its not real then it's misinformation distributed by the team on purpose

29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Exceot for the fact they traded up in the 1st to take a QB 2 seasons ago.  Denver won’t go QB

7 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Is Rosen off their board due to his crap attitude or his Tyler Ennis like durability?

22 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean it makes sense but... I don't think the Browns will trade back. They have a ton of picks as is. Doresy was brought in to use that capital. They gave up basically a late 2nd rounder for Tyrod. 

If Mayfield or Rosen is there at 5, I'm willing to part with basically anything(even my soul) to grab one of the two.

i noticed you mentioned .. your Soul ?
I have a Guy

21 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Why would Cleveland move down?  They have more picks than we do.  They go qb 1 Barkley or Chubb 4.  Probably trade into the back part of rd 1 for another starter.  Stockpiling picks doesnt work.  Eventually, you need to add talent.

ask Sashi Brown

5 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Fellas, stand down and just crown me.

shouldn't we crown you , and Then stand down ?

• Like (+1) 1

Trading for pick #4 wouldn't excited me. That's the fourth pick of the litter directly after your division rival gets to go. It would STINK of desperation. If Giants use that #2 pick on a non QB then they are stupid and it will make that #4 pick look a lot better. If 3 QBs of the board and Beane trades up I will feel differently about him. 

Edited by Lfod

Four will cost more than five for essentially the same pick.  Trade to 5 and the same qb will be there.... Clev may have a horrible draft history but the aren’t taking 2qbs.