Happy Easter my fellow Bills Brothers and Sisters

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Whether today is of great religious importance to you or simply a day to gather with family and friends and be thankful for each other's love and support, I wish you all a very happy and safe Easter Sunday.

Thank you!

Off to wake up the teenager, she still wants to hunt eggs at her age (where she colored them with her BF and then took off with him until past midnight) and she's got 37 eggsies to find before we can eat breakfast.  I'm hungry.  Wish me luck - waking a teenager at 8 am is HARD

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thank you!

Off to wake up the teenager, she still wants to hunt eggs at her age (where she colored them with her BF and then took off with him until past midnight) and she's got 37 eggsies to find before we can eat breakfast.  I'm hungry.  Wish me luck - waking a teenager at 8 am is HARD

And you’ll look for days for the 5 or so they didn’t find this AM. 

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Whether today is of great religious importance to you or simply a day to gather with family and friends and be thankful for each other's love and support, I wish you all a very happy and safe Easter Sunday.

Same to you from sunny San Anto

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Just another Sunday to me but I wish a Happy Easter to everyone anyways.

thAFFFMLVL.jpg

Edited by The Monk
  • Like (+1) 1

Thanks fellow Bills fan !!! Happy Easter BAU !! 

Do you think there is any relevance that god had the egg & a football look a like  ? 

So i think so & that would make god a football fan !! Especially seeing that football started out being played on sunday !! 0:) LOL !!

Happy Easter you all !! 

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Easter means Springtime is here. All the woodland creatures are looking for love! 

easter bunny.jpg

All my initial responses risk getting me banned, so I’ll just pass based on the bunny’s shoes. 

• Haha (+1) 1