Wonderlic test scores of 2018 NFL Draft QBs leaked

Mopreme

27 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Like one of those people who brags, unironically, about Internet IQ tests...

I'm also part of the American Mensa and work as a computer programmer who knows 10 languages..I'm pretty sure I'm kinda smart...just saying....but carryon.

Just now, matter2003 said:

I'm also part of the American Mensa and work as a computer programmer who knows 10 languages..I'm pretty sure I'm kinda smart...just saying....but carryon.

This kid made a clock.

AHMED_MOHAMED.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Lamar is great value at 12.  Michael Vick went #1 overall.  And Lamar is a better version of Vick.  Don't believe me?

“I could not believe what I had seen,” Vick said. “I could not believe the things he was able to do. He was a spitting image of me and the only thing that came to my mind was this kid is five times better than I was when I was at Virginia Tech

But some fools think that just because someone is more expensive, that must be better.  Just because we do not need to trade two drafts for Jackson that doesn't not preclude him from outstanding in the NFL

Vick sucked as a passer, and what the heck does he know about scouting QB's? Nothing. His opinion means nothing especially when he is obviously biased.

23 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Can I have your autograph? You sound important.

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

Vick sucked as a passer, and what the heck does he know about scouting QB's? Nothing. His opinion means nothing especially when he is obviously biased.

Can I have your autograph? You sound important.

There are a lot of people who are biased on this board that dont have have the credentials Michael Vick has.......including yourself so.......

Just now, John from Riverside said:

There are a lot of people who are biased on this board that dont have have the credentials Michael Vick has.......including yourself so.......

Tell me about my bias. You sound like you know me very well.

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Lamar is great value at 12.  Michael Vick went #1 overall.  And Lamar is a better version of Vick.  Don't believe me?

“I could not believe what I had seen,” Vick said. “I could not believe the things he was able to do. He was a spitting image of me and the only thing that came to my mind was this kid is five times better than I was when I was at Virginia Tech

But some fools think that just because someone is more expensive, that must be better.  Just because we do not need to trade two drafts for Jackson that doesn't not preclude him from outstanding in the NFL

Vick also complimented, counseled and trained with another VT QB 8 +/-years ago. That worked out well for us. He certainly has an eye for talent. #circleoflife

There is an additional test that they started taking a few years ago called the AIQ (Athletic Intelligence Quotient)

"The AIQ measures the intellectual abilities most used in attaining, enhancing, and applying athletic skills. Just as a stopwatch measures speed, the AIQ provides valuable information about an athlete’s performance-specific intellectual abilities. The AIQ identifies an athlete’s mental strengths and weaknesses, helps coaches train athletes to reach the highest level of performance, and aids management and player personnel in scouting and roster decisions. "

More about it here: http://athleticintel.com/aiq/

SI had an article about it this past week and their 'sources' say that Mayfield scored very high on this year's AIQ.. 

Good article and worth a read:  https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/22/baker-mayfield-advance-analytics-nfl-draft-oklahoma-pff

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Listen to Lamar talk. 13 is a good  score for him, if not higher than expected.

So before we throw him away as a prospect you do realize Jim Kelly and Dan Marino each scored 15.  And they did ok in the end!

10 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

So before we throw him away as a prospect you do realize Jim Kelly and Dan Marino each scored 15.  And they did ok in the end!

As I said (in the other wonderlic thread) back in the mid 80's  the central Pennsylvania boys didn't give a rats bottom.  It wouldn't surprise me if they were loaded when they took the test.   this is 2018 not 1983.  

TOGA!!! TOGA!!! TOGA!!! 

Image result for 1980s party scene NFL

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As I said (in the other wonderlic thread) back in the mid 80's  the central Pennsylvania boys didn't give a rats bottom.  It wouldn't surprise me if they were loaded when they took the test.   this is 2018 not 1983.  

TOGA!!! TOGA!!! TOGA!!! 

Image result for 1980s party scene NFL

So have to give you props on the zubaz pic above.  And some mullets.  And that they might have been drinking IC beer!

Who are the three guys on right?

Truth is, the test score is indicative of critical thinking skills and is used by many industries in the hiring/screening process.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MJS said:

A lot more then some dogmatic message board poster

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

So have to give you props on the zubaz pic above.  And some mullets.  And that they might have been drinking IC beer!

Truth is, the test score is indicative of critical thinking skills and is used by many industries in the hiring/screening process.  

I think that's Chris Everett on the far right. 

12 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Is there any excuse for a 13?  25 not so hot either.  Certainly these fellas that are 1st round potential picks study and practice for this test.  They don't show up unprepared and not take it seriously with all that's at stake? 

11 hours ago, Pete said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2018-carson-wentz-reveals-acl-injury-worse-than-originally-thought/

I have a friend that was at Pitt while Marino was there.  You speak the truth

Actually, a score of 20 is average. It equates to a full-scale IQ score of 100. So everyone but Jackson is above average on this intelligence screening test.

33 minutes ago, stony said:

I think that's Chris Everett on the far right. 

Yes that may be him.  So the black guy with green white zubaz is Randall Cunningham?

Is the dark haired dude in back on right the Falcons QB then Chris Miller?

47 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Troy Aichman?,  Kelley, Neil O'Donnel?,  Warren Moon, Marino,   ???, ???,   Everett    

They cropped Boomer and Elway out of the first picture

Boomer, Elway, Aichman, Kelley, Neil O'Donnel?,  Warren Moon, Marino,   R Cunningham , Bubby Brister,   Everett    

See the source image

1990 NFL Starters Jackets 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Troy Aichman?,  Kelley, Neil O'Donnel?,  Warren Moon, Marino,   ???, ???,   Everett    

They cropped Boomer and Elway out of the first picture

Boomer, Elway, Aichman?, Kelley, Neil O'Donnel?,  Warren Moon, Marino,   ???, ???,   Everett    

See the source image

5th from left is Kosar - brown and orange zubaz and the mullet are tells.

3rd from right is Randall Cunningham?

my guess on 2nd from right is Chris Miller.

Is it me or were there way more good QBs back then?  5 HOFers there - Aikman, Elway, Kelly, Moon, Marino.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

5th from left is Kosar - brown and orange zubaz and the mullet are tells.

3rd from right is Randall Cunningham?

my guess on 2nd from right is Chris Miller.

Is it me or were there way more good QBs back then?  5 HOFers there - Aikman, Elway, Kelly, Moon, Marino.  

Ahh Kosar not O'Donnell 

*DISCLAIMER *

Based on my latest wonderlic results,I am no longer allowed to render opinions on any subject whatsoever in Football in Life or in the subject of Shoetying. It is in my best interest to strap on a styrofoam white helmet and eat a fruit cup and wait for further instructions. Thank you for your time.

14 hours ago, Pete said:

Try and take the Wonderlic yourself.  Some questions are easy, others involve time.  But the hard part is you only have 12 minutes to answer 50 questions.  The time thing makes it very difficult to finish whole test, and then when you look at remaining time and see how many questions are unanswered- it's easy to panic.  It is a hard test in that aspect.  Don't believe me- take that test and post your score

14 hours ago, Pete said:

Try and take the Wonderlic yourself.  Some questions are easy, others involve time.  But the hard part is you only have 12 minutes to answer 50 questions.  The time thing makes it very difficult to finish whole test, and then when you look at remaining time and see how many questions are unanswered- it's easy to panic.  It is a hard test in that aspect.  Don't believe me- take that test and post your score

42, but one of the questions was asked twice (not sure if that's normal or not).

6 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Listen to Lamar talk. 13 is a good  score for him, if not higher than expected.

Dude's got his own version of English.   WTF?

Sounds like a complete dumbass.

Can you imagine the pain of having to watch this guy get interviewed after every game?    Good lord man.