Wonderlic test scores of 2018 NFL Draft QBs leaked

Mopreme

Try and take the Wonderlic yourself.  Some questions are easy, others involve time.  But the hard part is you only have 12 minutes to answer 50 questions.  The time thing makes it very difficult to finish whole test, and then when you look at remaining time and see how many questions are unanswered- it's easy to panic.  It is a hard test in that aspect.  Don't believe me- take that test and post your score

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Is there any excuse for a 13?  25 not so hot either.  Certainly these fellas that are 1st round potential picks study and practice for this test.  They don't show up unprepared and not take it seriously with all that's at stake? 

Dan Marino 15

Jim Kelly 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Blaine gabbert 42

Fitz 48

Manziel 32

Peyton Manning 28

Eli 39

Kaepernick 37

The test is useless

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Josh Allen: 37
Josh Rosen: 29
Sam Darnold: 28
Baker Mayfield: 25
Lamar Jackson: 13

https://footballiqscore.com/quiz/full-quiz

knock yourself out brainiacs.  Try and beat Josh's 37

Woah Allen... I guess he really is shaping up to be as good a prospect as Mathew Stafford 

13 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Dan Marino 15

Jim Kelly 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Blaine gabbert 42

Fitz 48

Manziel 32

Peyton Manning 28

Eli 39

Kaepernick 37

The test is useless

Its another piece of info. Interesting the 3 lowest expamples were 0-6 in Super Bowls but the highest one to get there is 2-0.

18 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Dan Marino 15

Jim Kelly 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Blaine gabbert 42

Fitz 48

Manziel 32

Peyton Manning 28

Eli 39

Kaepernick 37

The test is useless

not necessarily . Jim, Marino, and McNabb are dummies- and the test shows that.  Eli, Kaepernick, Gabbert, Fitz, and Winston all scored high- they are highly intelligent.  Favre was another dummy.  He had to ask Detmer what a nickel defense was :lol:

Edited by Pete
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

not necessarily . Jim, Marino, and McNabb are dummies- and the test shows that.  Eli, Kaepernick, Gabbert, Fitz, and Winston all scored high- they are highly intelligent.  Favre was another dummy.  He had to ask Detmer what a nickel defense was :lol:

We get it.  You want Lamar Jackson, who scored a grand total of 13.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Dan Marino 15

Jim Kelly 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Blaine gabbert 42

Fitz 48

Manziel 32

Peyton Manning 28

Eli 39

Kaepernick 37

The test is useless

21 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Dan Marino 15

Jim Kelly 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Blaine gabbert 42

Fitz 48

Manziel 32

Peyton Manning 28

Eli 39

Kaepernick 37

The test is useless

Jim Kelly played like a "15" in all the Super Bowls!!!  He was not a SMART QB.  Great arm with a great team around him.  When called upon Frank Reich was a field general with the same team.  

1 hour ago, Mopreme said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wonderlic-test-scores-2018-nfl-180347825.html

Looks like Allen is the smartest guy if these tests mean anything?   

He was the smartest to know that for tough questions, do not waste time on those, and quickly move on from those after a couple of seconds at most after a quick guess, and then to answer quickly the easier to moderate questions within 15 to 20 seconds. Practice and common sense makes perfect, as does good logic. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Dan Marino 15

Jim Kelly 15

Donovan McNabb 14

Blaine gabbert 42

Fitz 48

Manziel 32

Peyton Manning 28

Eli 39

Kaepernick 37

The test is useless

The great Jim Kelly was truly a 15!  He played as a 15 in all the Super Bowls and every opposing coach took advantage of it.  A great, strong arm.  BUT - with an extremely talented team all around him!  Frank Reich could come in and be the field general and win games with smarts with that group.  Levy let Jim do his thing and BOTH couldn't win the BIG GAME.  SAD BUT TRUE!!! 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

We get it.  You want Lamar Jackson, who scored a grand total of 13.

Lamar is great value at 12.  Michael Vick went #1 overall.  And Lamar is a better version of Vick.  Don't believe me?

“I could not believe what I had seen,” Vick said. “I could not believe the things he was able to do. He was a spitting image of me and the only thing that came to my mind was this kid is five times better than I was when I was at Virginia Tech

But some fools think that just because someone is more expensive, that must be better.  Just because we do not need to trade two drafts for Jackson that doesn't not preclude him from outstanding in the NFL

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Lamar is great value at 12.  Michael Vick went #1 overall.  And Lamar is a better version of Vick.  Don't believe me?

“I could not believe what I had seen,” Vick said. “I could not believe the things he was able to do. He was a spitting image of me and the only thing that came to my mind was this kid is five times better than I was when I was at Virginia Tech

But some fools think that just because someone is more expensive, that must be better.  Just because we do not need to trade two drafts for Jackson that doesn't not preclude him from outstanding in the NFL

And he won a grand total of zero Super Bowls.  Hope you have fun watching Jackson take off and run when his first read isn't there and he gets destroyed by a legitimate NFL linebacker/safety.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

And he won a grand total of zero Super Bowls.  Hope you have fun watching Jackson take off and run when his first read isn't there and he gets destroyed by a legitimate NFL linebacker/safety.

I suppose Darnold/Rosen/Allen/Mayfield are immune from getting destroyed by an NFL LB or S?  Jackson is much more elusive to hit.  

Doug Williams won a Super Bowl.  So did Jeff Holletster.  And Trent Dilfer.  And Jim McMahon.  And Nick Foles.

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I suppose Darnold/Rosen/Allen/Mayfield are immune from getting destroyed by an NFL LB or S?  Jackson is much more elusive to hit

Pocket passers are protected by NFL refs (see Brady, Tom).  When QBs take off and run, they lose that protection, as Tyrod Taylor (aka Lamar Jackson 1.0) found out.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Back then the party boys from central Pennsylvania didn’t give a crap.  

Cant speak to Donovan. 

So true.  Back then the Penn State guys called Marino Dr. Coke.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Pocket passers are protected by NFL refs (see Brady, Tom).  When QBs take off and run, they lose that protection, as Tyrod Taylor (aka Lamar Jackson 1.0) found out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2018-carson-wentz-reveals-acl-injury-worse-than-originally-thought/

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

So true.  Back then the Penn State guys called Marino Dr. Coke.

I have a friend that was at Pitt while Marino was there.  You speak the truth

19 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Jim Kelly played like a "15" in all the Super Bowls!!!  He was not a SMART QB.  Great arm with a great team around him.  When called upon Frank Reich was a field general with the same team.  

Did you really just compare Reich to Kelly?

57 minutes ago, Pete said:

Josh Allen: 37
Josh Rosen: 29
Sam Darnold: 28
Baker Mayfield: 25
Lamar Jackson: 13

https://footballiqscore.com/quiz/full-quiz

knock yourself out brainiacs.  Try and beat Josh's 37

I got a 35 a couple years ago. Just took one at 3am and got a 41.

!@#$ you Josh Allen, I get more powerful as time passes!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Have fun preordering your Lamar Jackson Bills jersey.  When he fails, don't say you weren't warned.

You got it Nostradamus.  If Lamar is a Bill, enjoy the show!  I root for the uniform.  

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2018-carson-wentz-reveals-acl-injury-worse-than-originally-thought/

I have a friend that was at Pitt while Marino was there.  You speak the truth

Here's a cool article on the 1983 "rumors".  Someone might want to start a thread on it, as I'm sure rumors like this still happen.  However, I think the Marino "rumors" were more than rumors, at least that's what the PA guys told me back then.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2519683-nfl-urban-legends-dan-marino-drug-rumors-and-the-draft-day-slide

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Here's a cool article on the 1983 "rumors".  Someone might want to start a thread on it, as I'm sure rumors like this still happen.  However, I think the Marino "rumors" were more than rumors, at least that's what the PA guys told me back then.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2519683-nfl-urban-legends-dan-marino-drug-rumors-and-the-draft-day-slide

what I was told was he was one of the biggest dealers on campus.  Take that for what its worth

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Have fun preordering your Lamar Jackson Bills jersey.  When he fails, don't say you weren't warned.

What fun would Sundays at the Cap be without watching someone run around like a chicken with its head chopped off ? ;)