Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Got in hallway fight, naked fighting for Jesus? Smearing two pints of blood down a 50 foot hallway and attempting to jump through a penthouse window?

I have yet to do that exact thing. I’ll say it

The night is young! :)

Looks like he hit up the buy one get one free K2 special and didn't share with his brother. From the best I can tell that was a drug related outburst. Those synthetic drugs make people do crazy things, not sure why anyone still messes with it.

Chark this one up as a bust and draft his replacement.

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Quick plea to everyone, can we have enough class to care about the person for a little while? He is a human being that clearly has some issues. Can we not use this as an opportunity to talk about what it means for the draft? Or whether or not he is a bust?!? Let’s act like humans for  a little while. That’s someone’s son, brother, etc....

I agree some of the fans on this board need to get their priorities in order. 

15 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Sad, hopefully, he gets the help he needs.

Agreed, there could be some sort of mental illness at work. The 20s are a ripe age for many different types of mental disorders to manifest. 

I honestly hope it was just drugs or alcohol.  That would be easily dealt with.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

He is part of the Bills family we need to stick by him and help him. Tell him we love him. Get him some help and stand by him. We’re Bills Mafia we don’t throw are players under the bus. Let’s all stand behind Zay and be there for him. This is Buffalo not the NY Jets. 

People are seriously getting mad at Beane and Micky D like they were somehow able to know Zay would have a psychotic episode... Get real.

Who knows someone could've slipped something into his drink. Kind of weird how a camera is conveniently there to catch it all on film. Wait and see how it plays out and put away those pitchforks for a second.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about worrying about the person before the football player. 

How abut these NFL Jackasses leave the pipe alone and learn how to be professionals. Guy needs to try "catching for Jesus" since he damn near drops everything 

Just now, GrizzReaper said:

People are seriously getting mad at Beane and Micky D like they were somehow able to know Zay would have a psychotic episode... Get real.

Who knows someone could've slipped something into his drink. Kind of weird how a camera is conveniently there to catch it all on film. Wait and see how it plays out and put away those pitchforks for a second.

If you go on a rampage in a public place you can be sure it's going to get recorded. People would rather record someone else's self destruction than offer assistance.

4 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

True, there is a big difference between being an addict, and being a guy who made a dumb decision. I knew a few guys who went on similar bad trips while I was in college. Some were arrested, while others were not. Most of them learned not to try the bad stuff anymore. Obviously, none of them were public figures to the extent of Zay, and they didn’t risk losing their careers at the time. In reality Zay either needs help, or he just needs to be more intelligent, and become mature in a hurry. 

That sounds like the reality of the situation.  Hopefully it was a one time thing for him and the Bills.  I would lean towards one time thing.  Fingers crossed.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Will the charges get DROPPED!!?

LOL, great comeback

what the ?%@&?

That was one strange story.  Someone was on something, but what's you doing naked?  And whatever it was, I can think of other things I'd being doing as a wealthy young, NFL player.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

If you go on a rampage in a public place you can be sure it's going to get recorded. People would rather record someone else's self destruction than offer assistance.

Yeah I get it but there is a chance... He didn't do whatever he did on his own. Maybe not likely but we don't have all the facts. I've watched idiots drop a strip of acid into a guys drink when he went to use the bathroom. It happens. Very uncool btw.

Edited by GrizzReaper
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On his brother Cayleb’s instagram, Cayleb has a picture of him training in Los Angeles. Qb in the third picture on that post.....Johnny Freakin Football. Dated March 13, but definitely Manziel 

C5E36210-CF15-485A-BEF7-E45E71119C1E.jpeg

Edited by FluffHead

39 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I think he smoked it before every game this season. I’ve never seen a rookie who gave me less hope for his future than this clown. 

Im with you...now we know why it seemed he was always just a little off