Props to McBeane, haters! (part deux)

Just now, CNY315 said:

Still gotta hit on these picks but this is exciting

This. The wheeling and dealing is fun, but please let him pick the right QB. None of it will matter if that doesn't happen. I've got faith...unless it's Allen.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Good God. This dude is real deal GM.

Yup loving the McD and Beane era.  As I stated before, there are a few things I didn't agree with at the time, like thinking we could have waited and gotten more for Dareus.  But overall, I am loving Beane and fully bought into his plan and thoroughly enjoying his trade mastery this post season!   This dude has a plan and is executing it better than anyone could have hoped so far.  

Now, the next test is seeing what he creates with all the draft equity he has build and cap flexibility.  One of the single most exciting offseasons ever for the Bills and even the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Good God. This dude is real deal GM.

....LMAO...and the TBD pundits yapping for "fire McBeane...fire McD....fire McDaboll (poor SOB didn't even unpack yet)" should be along shortly with their mea culpas, right?.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LMAO...and the TBD pundits yapping for "fire McBeane...fire McD....fire McDaboll (poor SOB didn't even unpack yet)" should be along shortly with their mea culpas, right?.....

Probably, but I'm all in on process since early last year.

9 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

This. The wheeling and dealing is fun, but please let him pick the right QB. None of it will matter if that doesn't happen. I've got faith...unless it's Allen.

Or just sign Foles and a FA wideout then draft 5 new starters and lets win it this year

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Probably, but I'm all in on process since early last year.

...Grandma always said, "no guts no glory...no bawls no blue chips sonny"....she was ALWAYS right Joe...BUT....I sure as hell did NOT envision McBeane as McBawls........

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

The Bills now have the 12th, 22nd, 53rd, 56th, 65th and 96th picks over the draft's first two nights. Fair to say Buffalo might not be done moving either.

Now the Bills are perfectly positioned to trade back from #12 with Pittsburgh and get their first round pick this year and next year!

(Watson joke :devil:)

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Now the Bills are perfectly positioned to trade back from #12 with Pittsburgh and get their first round pick this year and next year!

(Watson joke :devil:)

We are either drafting a CB or flipping the 2 first rounders for Foles...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

I think we are going to move up to 2 at this point. I wonder which QB they fell in love with. I would be happy with Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield. 

Whats down right amazing is they can get to 3 without having to give up either 2nd, and while keeping the second third.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Whats down right amazing is they can get to 3 without having to give up either 2nd, and while keeping the second third.  

Ya Beane is the man, I didn't think it was possible. I was very wrong. 

Lost in all the QB talk is the Bills have to start spending money now. I wonder what they spend it on. 

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

$39.7mil in cap space.  

Thanks Cordy 

With close $90+ million available next year and no huge contracts coming up, the Bills are open for business starting now. 

12 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Lost in all the QB talk is the Bills have to start spending money now. I wonder what they spend it on. 

With close $90+ million available next year and no huge contracts coming up, the Bills are open for business starting now. 

Yes they are.   

Thumbs up. ?? 

Brandon Beane is a bleeping genius! I've been saying if we want to move up, we have to do it like Howie Rosemen & the Eagles did a few years ago to get Wentz! 

Go Bills Baby...we're back in the league! This was a big league deal!

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Imissbeastmode said:

We move up to get a QB and we won’t have an offensive line to protect the QB.

Well it’s still better then moving up to 4th for WR and not having a QB !!!