Mike Golic Jr. Wants to Join Bills Mafia

Its been a very good year for us and the Bills.  

Between the good start with some press, then an actual recovery from the slip-up.  Then you have that snow-game and all the fun that came out of that and the crazy imagery and people/players having fun in it.  Then this crazy NYE victory aided by Dalton/Boyd's 4th and 12 play.... followed up by the spontaneous and grassroots gesture of giving to their charities.  

From the outside it has to look fun.  We have been kind of hidden over the past 17-20 years due to irrelevancy.  We have actually claimed relevancy out of our game-day atmosphere and hi-jinks... but with a playoff berth and positivity it reaches a new level.  People dust themselves off, patch up their tables and give with their hearts.  

I bet Goodell must be pleased with this.  Out of the continual tough press inflicted by the NFL, especially this year.  

I wonder how much more primetime exposure we could get in 2018?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I agree with Frankish Reich.  I have only heard him once or twice but he comes off as pretty arrogant who is riding the coattails of his father.  He seemed a bit obnoxious as well.

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is my only fear.  It's what happen to the Red Sox and Cubs.  Annoying bandwagon fans who just want to party and could care less about the team.

:lol:

I think I could live with that considering what it would mean we accomplished in order to have bandwagon fans  

18 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

:lol:

I think I could live with that considering what it would mean we accomplished in order to have bandwagon fans  

There is no better place to be than in a spot where bandwagoners want to jump on board with your team.

56 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is my only fear.  It's what happen to the Red Sox and Cubs.  Annoying bandwagon fans who just want to party and could care less about the team.

that said, Golic Jr is a decent personality.  He certainly is the same build as most Bills fans.

i'll take the titles gladly if thats what happens.

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

Its been a very good year for us and the Bills.  

Between the good start with some press, then an actual recovery from the slip-up.  Then you have that snow-game and all the fun that came out of that and the crazy imagery and people/players having fun in it.  Then this crazy NYE victory aided by Dalton/Boyd's 4th and 12 play.... followed up by the spontaneous and grassroots gesture of giving to their charities.  

From the outside it has to look fun.  We have been kind of hidden over the past 17-20 years due to irrelevancy.  We have actually claimed relevancy out of our game-day atmosphere and hi-jinks... but with a playoff berth and positivity it reaches a new level.  People dust themselves off, patch up their tables and give with their hearts.  

I bet Goodell must be pleased with this.  Out of the continual tough press inflicted by the NFL, especially this year.  

I wonder how much more primetime exposure we could get in 2018?

+1.  Well said.

• Like (+1) 1

His initiation will be jumping off a Bus on fire through 2 stacked tables ;) 

Then doused with condiments and Genesee until the fires out ;) 

18 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

wot   No tables?  

See my initiation rights  post ;) 

18 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

it would be better to compliment the Bill and fans and not mock them 

not everyone thinks getting lathered in ketchup and mustard "cool" 

Pinto Ron does ;) 

18 hours ago, shrader said:

There is no better place to be than in a spot where bandwagoners want to jump on board with your team.

They want to have fun too and right now were the funnest ;) 

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

His initiation will be jumping off a Bus on fire through 2 stacked tables ;) 

Then doused with condiments and Genesee until the fires out ;) 

See my initiation rights  post ;) 

Pinto Ron does ;) 

They want to have fun too and right now were the funnest ;) 

Do these people actual go into the stadium covered in condom mints?  

If you can't pull an old Bills jersey out of the closet then you're not a real Bills fan and you shouldn't be trying to be one now. 

We have all lived this drought with the team, and our bus has no room for temporary passengers. 

56 minutes ago, Yav said:

If you can't pull an old Bills jersey out of the closet then you're not a real Bills fan and you shouldn't be trying to be one now. 

We have all lived this drought with the team, and our bus has no room for temporary passengers. 

I don't own a jersey...does that make me not a real Bills fan? 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I don't agree with the jersey part but to all of those who have been alive for the entirety of the drought and have not been a Bills fan, and now want to jump on the bandwagon because you see how much fun Bills fans are having, please go away.  We have suffered through 4 Super Bowl losses, homerun throwback and 17 years.  There is no place on the bandwagon for fake Bills fans who would just as likely poke fun at the team for the drought going 18 years had the Bills not made it in.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:49 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

it would be better to compliment the Bill and fans and not mock them 

not everyone thinks getting lathered in ketchup and mustard "cool" 

What if you're getting lathered in ketchup and mustard by Rachel Bush?

Would that be considered "cool"?

Note: This is not a hypothetical, Rachel Bush has been to Hammer's Lot, and she has participated in the ketchup & mustard tradition.

1 hour ago, Yav said:

I have close to 40 Bills jerseys but you don’t have to own a Bills jersey to be a Bills fan.

This is how life works.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

What if you're getting lathered in ketchup and mustard by Rachel Bush?

Would that be considered "cool"?

Note: This is not a hypothetical, Rachel Bush has been to Hammer's Lot, and she has participated in the ketchup & mustard tradition.

Everyone has a price.  Yes, I'd be cool with that.  lol  My wife might not agree.  

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don't own a jersey...does that make me not a real Bills fan? 

I own 1 Bills Jersey,  #12.  I've worn it once or twice.   

I do have dozens of sweatshirts (dating back to the SB years) and numerous T-shirts, 5 different Bills caps, 2 Bills winter jackets and a wool Bills cap that I wear regularly. 

and a partridge in a pear tree 

I for one welcome bandwagon fans, or any new fans for that matter!

The more attention & bigger following we get, the more coverage & nationally televised games we get. Also, that leads to more revenue for the team which is always good, and if it we have any sustained success, ultimately will get us that new stadium quicker.