Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

27 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Per John Murphy on WGR

Dalton to be on the show tomorrow

Dalton and his wife are to be commended. It's a fluke that this happened in such a way that this player's charity got such a benefit. There are lots of great charities to donate to, but this is a very special event. Glad it's continuing to turn out so well for them. 

32 minutes ago, Midwest Bills Fan said:

I just put in my $17, this is a great story and we owe Dalton after his clutch throw on Sunday. 

Not just his clutch throw...but the fact that he read the defense and called an audible to get his guy wide open!!!

Just donated my $17 as well.  This is one of the coolest things I've been a part of...

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

So happy to have donated.  I'm getting some of my Ravens fan friends to do it too.

:blink:

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

I doubt it. Plus, I kinda like this is a fan thing. This is bills mafia. Leave corporate out of it

I'm not sure dude.  Bills/Pegulas money is just as green as ours!

I hope everyone in Bills Ownership and the NFL Offices who have been condemning fan behavior in the parking lots sees what Bills fans can do with our energy when they actually present us with a WINNING TEAM and we arent left to ENTERTAIN OURSELVES.

Do you think I WANT to suplex my 10 year old cousin off the top of a bus and into a lit grill?!? Hell no! I HAVE to in order to deal with the pain their garbage product puts us through.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4