Donate $17 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation!

HappyDays

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I just chipped in $20 to Ty Boyd's link. He deserves as much credit as Dalton.

I was wondering if #BillsMafia would be willing to give to another charity if the Bills win Sunday? Imagine the story if the Bills keep winning and we keep raising money for worthy causes?

How much do I have to give to get people to stop using the term BillsMafia? 

It’s awful and I don’t want any part of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

AJD Foundation needs a live donation counter

Edited by stevewin

Between Dalton and Boyd's charities, bills fans have given (by my estimation, and I don't know what Daltons is up to now) 300,000 dollars in donations. That is insanity. This is gonna help so many people. All given in 3 or 4 days 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/1/2018 at 11:33 AM, HappyDays said:

You can donate here: 

https://www.flexpay.co/mobile/donation.aspx

"The mission of the Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation is to provide daily support, opportunities, resources and life-changing experiences to seriously ill and physically challenged children and their families in Cincinnati and Fort Worth."

Donated $17 - many thanks to Andy and Jim Rome for acknowledging all the great fans this team has, in spite of a few morons the social media like to highlight.

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Exactly. Don't know/remember the last time something like this happened 

Bills fans have always been good hearted people, from cheering Norwood, celebrating a team that lost the SB 4 straight years, to Kelly Tough to helping Daryl Talley.  I think we appreciate this team more than most NFL cities.  I say that living in the middle of Jets, Giants and Patriots.  Whatever the reason, its good karma and a great way to reintroduce the Buffalo Bills to the country for the post season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Over $255k to AJD.  Over $30k to Boyd. 

Do we have any money left to buy Tom Brady a replacement d***o?

I am not sure he got back the one thrown on the field last year.

10 hours ago, wppete said:

Thisnis amazing!!!!! Wow

ESPN 30 for 30 has to do something with this. What an amazing story.

Don't count on HBO.  That is reserved for Boston Red Sox fan love.  I am not sure we have a Doris Kearns Goodwin to wax poetic about the draught/charities.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, wppete said:

Thisnis amazing!!!!! Wow

ESPN 30 for 30 has to do something with this. What an amazing story.

I'm hoping they do a story on the entire drought and how it all ended. It's honestly one of the coolest stories in the NFL. The Dalton/Boyd td was so improbable, like it was touched by the hand of God 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I would think that the one from two years ago is not big enough any more. He has moved up in size to accommodate the added traffic over the past year or two.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Don't count on HBO.  That is reserved for Boston Red Sox fan love.  I am not sure we have a Doris Kearns Goodwin to wax poetic about the draught/charities.

Funny you mention Doris Kearns Goodwin's ties to Boston.  Didn't realize she was from there, but should have suspected it after she was busted for plagiarism, the academic form of cheating. 

• Like (+1) 1