What is everyone doing for the playoff game next wk???????

I’m not even entertainin the idea dat we don’t get in so with that being determined, wat is everyone doing for the Jags game next week??? I be wearing my Bruce Smith and Thurman Thomas jerseys to work and will prob go with the Kelly on game day for good luck!!!! Btw I think we beat the Jags 24-17..wat chu guys got?!?!?

Edited by Buffalobillygoats
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I don't know why people insist on setting themselves up for huge let-downs like this.... but hey, more power to you!

I'm just happy with how well the season went with all things considered. Going in, it looked like a tank year, and that everyone was looking forward to 2018. 

And we made cap room, found some gems of free agents (Hyde, Poyer, Gaines, etc.) and picked up Benjamin on offense. Even though we don't know who will stay for next season, I'm confident we can retain key pieces and build up a solid roster with some actual depth heading into next season.

• Like (+1) 1

Really wish people would stop putting the cart before the horse. Lets win Sunday first and then see what happens with the games we need help from before we all go off the deep end deciding what your doing or where we're going to watch a playoff game that may not happen. I'm all for optimism but lets cool our jets a bit please. 

Every national person I’ve heard on radio and the local guys here in Ohio give this zero chance of happening. They keep acting like a zillion things have to happen when it’s really not THAT unrealistic. Most don’t think we beat Miami and no one thinks Ravens will lose. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Every national person I’ve heard on radio and the local guys here in Ohio give this zero chance of happening. They keep acting like a zillion things have to happen when it’s really not THAT unrealistic. Most don’t think we beat Miami and no one thinks Ravens will lose. 

Have you seen any odds that factor in a Miami win? I would think it's like 30-40 percent chance. 

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree with the bungles not winning part.  Good news is they don't need to, it just makes the Bills path harder.

But first things first, squish the fish.  If the fish want to play, I think it will be a close game.  Outdoors on grass does not favor the bills.  But imagine if the bungles do somehow manage to beat the ravens, but the bills lose.  How much would that suck.

1 hour ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

I’m not even entertainin the idea dat we don’t get in so with that being determined, wat is everyone doing for the Jags game next week??? I be wearing my Bruce Smith and Thurman Thomas jerseys to work and will prob go with the Kelly on game day for good luck!!!! Btw I think we beat the Jags 24-17..wat chu guys got?!?!?

IF the Bills make it my father is having a party at his house which I will be helping to decorate for and he has fireworks from PA to shoot off. Yeaaa were not excited or anything.

2 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Road trip to Jacksonville! I'm only about 4 hours away, I have to go if they get in and that's where they play. Is there any chance we end up the 5 seed and playing in KC instead? In that case I'll watch at the bills bar around the corner from my house. 

There is a chance for the 5th seed

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Serious question, if the bills do get in the playoffs, anyone know which day they would play? 

Saturday at 4:30 seems to be where they slide the least desirable (ratings wise) of the 4 Wild Card matchups every year. 

2016: HOU/OAK

2015: KC/HOU

2014: CAR/ARI

2013: KC/IND

2011 & 2012: HOU/CIN

9 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Road trip to Jacksonville! I'm only about 4 hours away, I have to go if they get in and that's where they play. Is there any chance we end up the 5 seed and playing in KC instead? In that case I'll watch at the bills bar around the corner from my house. 

There is a chance of that.  Think both Baltimore and Tenn need to lose

4 hours ago, BigPappy said:

Really wish people would stop putting the cart before the horse. Lets win Sunday first and then see what happens with the games we need help from before we all go off the deep end deciding what your doing or where we're going to watch a playoff game that may not happen. I'm all for optimism but lets cool our jets a bit please. 

I dunno - some people are superstitious.. Other's literally just don't care.

I'm not on the team, whatever i say feel or do literally has no effect on the outcome of this game or other games.

Heading south for the winter Sunday and if the Bills are playing the Jags next week, I will be there. Been along time since we have been to the playoffs and I would like to see it in person. Saw a few games in Bilo back in the day, always fun...don't rock the boat!

5 hours ago, BigPappy said:

Why?

My grandparents live in Fla, so if we get in I am driving down there and taking my grampa to the game (if it's Jax). 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Jim Kelly jersey for good luck??

11 hours ago, JM57 said:

Saturday at 4:30 seems to be where they slide the least desirable (ratings wise) of the 4 Wild Card matchups every year. 

2016: HOU/OAK

2015: KC/HOU

2014: CAR/ARI

2013: KC/IND

2011 & 2012: HOU/CIN

Good work there.

rhe worst third seed in NFL history hosting the Bills would be the 4th best game slot.

time zones may come into effect though forcing them to an early game....

37 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Good work there.

rhe worst third seed in NFL history hosting the Bills would be the 4th best game slot.

time zones may come into effect though forcing them to an early game....

If they make it, it will be either Saturday at 4 or Sunday at 1, I guarantee it. 

Saturday night always gets the marquee game, and Sunday at 4 gets the second best game

14 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

I agree with the bungles not winning part.  Good news is they don't need to, it just makes the Bills path harder.

But first things first, squish the fish.  If the fish want to play, I think it will be a close game.  Outdoors on grass does not favor the bills.  But imagine if the bungles do somehow manage to beat the ravens, but the bills lose.  How much would that suck.

That would be so Billsy even Murph would understand it

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I say good. Anytime anyone gives an ounce of benefit of the doubt, and hype, we falter. No media until we get this done.