Colts at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This is great. A team we would smoke on a normal field is going to !@#$ing end our season. There is no way we should be playing in this horseshitĀ 

Ā 

when we win this will be a great memory and a testament to mental toughness.Ā 

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

dude, you obviously didn't grow up here...these are the times we lived for growing up as a kid...

Ā 

go back to whatever warm waether place you live and turn off the TV, lol

I grew up in WNY. Lived through the ice storm. Im not a kid. I want to watch my young team and rookie qb and all star RB play football. Not clown around in snow. And have CBS talk about the conditions the entire time.Ā 

Ā 

Just now, balln said:

I grew up in WNY. Lived through the ice storm. Im not a kid. I want to watch my young team and rookie qb and all star RB play football. Not clown around in snow. And have CBS talk about the conditions the entire time.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Young team?Ā 

Ā 

This team has one of the older rosters in the league.Ā 

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

dude, you obviously didn't grow up here...these are the times we lived for growing up as a kid...

Ā 

go back to whatever warm waether place you live and turn off the TV, lol

I'm sure a lot of people that grew up in buffalo thinks this game stinks. Why is a 0-0 game with no offense at all , no FG or anything remotely exciting just because it's snowing? It's still boring , no offense, no entertainment

Ā 

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

I'm sure a lot of people that grew up in buffalo thinks this game stinks. Why is a 0-0 game with no offense at all , no FG or anything remotely exciting just because it's snowing? It's still boring , no offense, no entertainment

Ā 

If you grew up in a snowy area this is cool

Edited by Chris66

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ā 

All due respect matter..... I wouldn't pay to watch you and your buddies in this weather either.

Ā 

You're the dude who is always complaining about it everytime there is a snow storm here...the rest of WNY wants to let you know...get the hell out if you are too soft to deal with it, lol...

Edited by matter2003