Bring on the Pats!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Im gonna be the first to guaranteed a victory next wk against those dirty cheaters!!! Our ground game will get it going and word is Brady got hurt today and might not play from what my inside guy told me. Bring on Hoyyer! Playoffs here we come! 

i saw the game brady*** didn't look that hurt. my outside guy confirms this. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Be careful what you wish for.

Today was classic trademark meaningless late season 'big win' by the Bills but reality is coming in a major way next week.

Where is the ass face emoji for your post?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Today was classic trademark meaningless late season 'big win' by the Bills but reality is coming in a major way next week.

Waaaaiiiittttt!!! the previous three weeks of blow outs weren't reality?

23 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

nope that will be the last gasp loss vy indy.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Pats have won 7 games in a row and lead the league in every defensive category during this current run.

It's going to be very ugly next week sadly.

I would litterally go balls to the wall and just blitz the Pats on every single down. Theirs no way we're gonna beat them

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Pats have won 7 games in a row and lead the league in every defensive category during this current run.

It's going to be very ugly next week sadly.

not saying we're going to win but why dont you look at who they've played during the stretch. we've beaten all their opponents outside of miami. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

not saying we're going to win but why dont you look at who they've played during the stretch. we've beaten all their opponents outside of miami. 

That's a valid point but the Pats are a dominant team right now compared to where the Bills are at obviously.

And for people thumping Taylor and the QB situation again after today he's got a real chance to prove he's NFL starting material next week especially if Benjamin is back in the lineup. Just don't see it happening and really don't matter who plays QB for the Bills....Hoodie and Brady don't lose these type of games especially in Nov/Dec.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

That's a valid point but the Pats are a dominant team right now compared to where the Bills are at obviously.

And for people thumping Taylor and the QB situation again after today he's got a real chance to prove he's NFL starting material next week especially if Benjamin is back in the lineup. Just don't see it happening and really don't matter who plays QB for the Bills....Hoodie and Brady don't lose these type of games especially in Nov/Dec.

pats hung a crazy 196 yards rushing. if we stop their run game and get a run game going ourselves we can be in the game. but i'm not expecting a win by any measure

1 hour ago, Comebackkid said:

i think brady eats this soft coverage D alive...   dont have a problem with being proven wrong though

Yes, as always, Brady will get his TDs in the game, and we will have to match them to win.

Tyrod doesn't do TDs for the most part.  We get most of our points from our K hitting FGs of the 50+ yard variety.

So NE gets 7, we punt.  NE gets 7, we get 3. NE gets 7 we get 3.

You add up the numbers at the end of 60 minutes and it spells BILLS LOSS.

Again.

y

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Yes, as always, Brady will get his TDs in the game, and we will have to match them to win.

Tyrod doesn't do TDs for the most part.  We get most of our points from our K hitting FGs of the 50+ yard variety.

So NE gets 7, we punt.  NE gets 7, we get 3. NE gets 7 we get 3.

You add up the numbers at the end of 60 minutes and it spells BILLS LOSS.

Again.

your forgetting the 14 points against the back ups in garbage time

4 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Im gonna be the first to guaranteed a victory next wk against those dirty cheaters!!! Our ground game will get it going and word is Brady got hurt today and might not play from what my inside guy told me. Bring on Hoyyer! Playoffs here we come! 

You got the right one baby. Uh hah!

37 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I wonder if the dildos will fly into the field again lol 

This calls for its own thread with posters predicting when the dildo will fly.

I may start such a thread if you don't beat me to it, later in the week.

I have a feeling a dildo will fly.  Just a question of when.

:lol:buffalo-bills-dildo.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Started drinking already?

Calling the Patriots "dirty cheaters!!!" makes as much sense as calling the Bills "4 time SB Champions!!!" Never happened according to evidence and common sense... 

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

I wonder if the dildos will fly into the field again lol 

Are the Ryans flying in?

Patriots are dirty cheaters. that's been confirmed like time and again. Bills have always gone about it the right way, WINNING IT HONEST. That's why my dad was such a huge fan (hard working factory guy) and that's why I cheer these guys on day in and day out. They make me proud and are really starting to peak right now. It's exciting for us Bills fans!! Go Bills!

8 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

Really, really good point right there. I'm really feeling good about your guarantee and it's like boosted my confidence. I just get so jacked when it comes to Pats games becuz it's just good vs. evil - and in the end we no good is going to win. The Bills to is the hard way; they do it the real way; they do it the honest way; they do it the BILLS WAY! GO BILLS! TYC

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalobillygoats said:

I need to get one of these inside guys.

10 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Such a dumb !@#$ing post.

how was the win 'Meaningless'? You're a jackass

Edited by GETTOTHE50