144 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in Week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

1 hour ago, JM2009 said:
Rebecca GrantVerified account @rebeccagrants
FollowingFollowing @rebeccagrants
More

Who made the executive decision to bench @TyrodTaylor for #Peterman? Ugly scene in @buffalobills locker room at the half #McDermott #spit RT

MCDermott determined this kid was ready. He should be fired on the spot for being such an incompetent head coach.

Fans are allowed to be idiots. Head coaches aren’t.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Rob Ryan is on UK TV at the moment abd has just heavily hinted that the decision to bench Tyrod is an owners decision. His words were "McDermott had help on that decision you better believe me.... they have always being trying to bench Tyrod up there." 

It can't be reference to Doug or FO as they have gone.... he was referring to Terry. 

That could explain the refusal to put in Tyrod.

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

MCDermott determined this kid was ready. He should be fired on the spot for being such an incompetent head coach.

Fans are allowed to be idiots. Head coached aren’t.

He has a lot of explaining to do. But he won't be fired. We're stuck with another inept bunch again.

14 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Not when we were still hanging onto the sixth seed. This was  ridiculous. I hoped he'd do ok, but a rookie is a rookie. Not the spot for him.

I hoped the best too. I would have preferred to have had him out at half time against the saints at home. But to take any positive out of it, we now know.

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Rob Ryan is on UK TV at the moment abd has just heavily hinted that the decision to bench Tyrod is an owners decision. His words were "McDermott had help on that decision you better believe me.... they have always being trying to bench Tyrod up there." 

It can't be reference to Doug or FO as they have gone.... he was referring to Terry. 

Not buying what Ryan is selling.

The Bills had every chance to walk away from Taylor this past off season and didn’t.

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

It's a maybe, but we have ruined this kid in half of a game. To state the obvious, the QB position is one of confidence. Peterman's confidence has been Hiroshima'd.

We have thrown away the season for the stupidity, INFLEXIBILITY, and arrogance of this coaching staff.

Let's see what their GUESSWORK is with that plethora of draft picks next season, that we surrendered blue chip talent to receive in return..

Disagree. Its a challenge but if he was ever meant to amount to anything he will put it out of his mind. If he cant do that it was never meant to be.

6 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I wanted him to do well, but I had a bad feeling.

We all wanted him to do well. But those of us who are rational knew this was a poorly timed decision. Should have started him at the beginning of the year if that’s what we wanted to do. Not when we have a shot at the playoffs 

Just now, jmc12290 said:

The Bills are losing big.  Are you happy?

I'm angry because I wanted the sixth seed for the playoffs. I want whoever is in to do well. You agenda people are in your own world.Your cocky attitude isn't funny anymore, is it?

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So a team that won its games by winning the turnover battle benched a QB that protected the ball for one that has thrown five interceptions in a half.

Good plan...  :lol:

We’re just tying to even out that ratio. We have much closer to 1-1 now. 

4 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The Bills are losing big.  Are you happy?

Are you because Peterman started? That is the question to ask all those gushing last week.....  They only cared about Tyrod being out.....  I cared about getting into the playoffs.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Did the players quit because of the switch?

I think likely half the locker room probably didnt like the change but they just have to roll with it......each week is becoming an even worse sh*t show......i dont think there is any bottom to this.....lets have 1 more knee jerk reaction and fire dennison! imo