Nate Peterman's performance against the Chargers

SDS

Which QB starts in Week 11?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in Week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

Just a longtime avid dedicated fan here, and not a scholar of the game like many here, but man alive. This seems like an experiment you do to get the kid's feet wet IF you had a solid-performing line, defense, and bevy of offensive weapons (almost all suspect before today).  I'm not local so just able to watch online plays detail, but man, he's gonna ruin this kid. 

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

Before the game, BADOLBILZ said that Peterman had the potential to be a "turnover machine."

Folks, when Badol makes a statement like this, there is a 99% he will be correct, and I have been talking Bills football with him for 20 years.

Sorry, Bro, you deserved a shout-out.

I think he & I have been on the same wavelength and continually been told we're idiots.......  Can they possibly start him the second half?

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

We needed to see what we had in Peterman, and now we have and now we know what direction we will go in the draft/free agency.

Not when we were still hanging onto the sixth seed. This was  ridiculous. I hoped he'd do ok, but a rookie is a rookie. Not the spot for him.

Rob Ryan is on UK TV at the moment abd has just heavily hinted that the decision to bench Tyrod is an owners decision. His words were "McDermott had help on that decision you better believe me.... they have always being trying to bench Tyrod up there." 

It can't be reference to Doug or FO as they have gone.... he was referring to Terry. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Rob Ryan is on UK TV at the moment abd has just heavily hinted that the decision to bench Tyrod is an owners decision. His words were "McDermott had help on that decision you better believe me.... they have always being trying to bench Tyrod up there." 

It can't be reference to Doug or FO as they have gone.... he was referring to Terry. 

I thought about that.  

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Somehow the riff raff around here forgot why Peterman was playing in the first place.

yeah very very very bad decision.....and i hope it costs dennision his friggin job!  guy sucks...

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

BADOL forgot more about football than 3/4 of this board will ever know.......

The one thing I cannot understand is if you are going to suck, why not do it from the beginning of the season?

Seriously, would it be possible to win a game with this kid? I guess it might be; I really don't know.

Just now, Bill from NYC said:

The one thing I cannot understand is if you are going to suck, why not do it from the beginning of the season?

Seriously, would it be possible to win a game with this kid? I guess it might be; I really don't know.

Thats why this looks worse. They look like idiots. Oh oh oh, we are 5-2, better trade for KB and then tank.

?

• Like (+1) 1