Reeeeelaaaaaax. We're 5-3

Steptide

Saints reallt doesnt matter to much other than the fact it is at home. Being an NFC team

Now you are going to have to steal on from NE or Chiefs.

Well it matters towards our record. I know that AFC games are more important but this season 10-6 would probably get us in the playoffs without worrying about tie breakers, as hard as it'll be to get there. Now, if we go 9-7 we will likely be among a few teams fighting for the last playoff spot so yeah those division and conference records will be significant.

But the other reason I feel next wk is a must win is because a 2 game losing streak is just bad for the morale of this team especially after what they had been building towards prior to tonights game. Next thing you know we are on a downward spiral just like 2011

This game was huge--- if one had hopes of ending the drought. In the second half of the season, they have the Patriots twice, KC and the Chargers on the road (in addition to next week's game vs. New Orleans).

Losing to the Bengals and Jets will be the reason it's 18 years.

Losing to the Bengals and Jets will be the reason it's 18 years.

Hopefully we start to approach away games the same way we do home games. This is a completely different team at home and obviously teams are generally better at home but the difference should not be as significant as it is here

We can only afford 3 more losses...Likly will be KC and NE 2x....that means we have no room for error in any of the other games which is asking alot from this team.

I hate to say it, but this is 100% correct. Beating the Jets - the JETS - was critical for that reason: it would have given them the chance to lose the games in which the Bills are serious underdogs and still be in the driver's seat for a wild card. Yes, there are upsets in the NFL, but that works both ways. Chargers? Yeah, they can easily beat this team. Dolphins in Miami? I wouldn't be stunned. Saints next week becomes almost a must-win now, and that's not the position you want to be in.

We just got destroyed against one of the easier opponents left on our schedule.

Season is pretty much !@#$ed as far as Im concerned.

You don't understand NFL football very well then.

This sort of thing is common. This game may very likely be offset by a huge win no one sees coming, like our road game in KC, or maybe one or both of the NE games.

You never know in this league and you get weird results week to week routinely.

You don't understand NFL football very well then.

This sort of thing is common. This game may very likely be offset by a huge win no one sees coming, like our road game in KC, or maybe one or both of the NE games.

You never know in this league and you get weird results week to week routinely.

I know what your saying - it's a week to week league and crazy things can happen.

But there's a HUGE difference IMO between being 6-2 and 5-3. This was a game we really needed to have if we were serious about breaking the play drought.

Edited by Klaista2k

Tonight reminded me why Vlad was a healthy scratch.

It was pretty embarrassing for the whole line. I don't think any of them will grade well.

This game was huge--- if one had hopes of ending the drought. In the second half of the season, they have the Patriots twice, KC and the Chargers on the road (in addition to next week's game vs. New Orleans).

I know that the Chargers are on the West Coast, but I don't think they will be any tougher than the Saints.

5-3 and fans are giving up already? With the addition of Gaines and the twin towers, the development of Zay. We should be better barring injuries.

I agree. JFC, what's with all these chicken littles? Can you imagine these folks in real life? Must be some real winners.

Bills are still in good shape at 5-3, which is far better than I had them pegged before the season began. Looking forward to next Sunday to see what kind of backbone we have.

I know what your saying - it's a week to week league and crazy things can happen.

But there's a HUGE difference IMO between being 6-2 and 5-3. This was a game we really needed to have if we were serious about breaking the play drought IMO.

The part that bothers me the most... since 2004 we have had at least a few pretty good teams and post-season opportunities. Along the way we pull off some upsets and then get to the critical but relatively easy game in our schedule and EVERY TIME we lose. We see other hot teams take care of lesser opponents en route to the playoffs all the time, but the Bills can never do it. How did Miami sneak into the playoffs last season? They won every game they were supposed to win down the stretch. Sometimes it was ugly, but they did it. One of many examples. I'd like to see us do this just once! I thought this would be the season because we played as a team and seemed to have a certain discipline that the other Bills teams did not have. Not to mention, we came into this game relatively healthy compared to previous weeks while the Jets were supposedly banged up. But we were annihilated. It wasn't even the 2017 Bills out there today. Hopefully it was a case of another sloppy TNF performance, more than a representation of who we really are as a team.

The problem is those teams have much better offenses than us....our D will be put to a tough test...we gave the Jets and McCown 34 burgers.....let that sink in....

Yes, tonight's game sucked like a herd of Kardashians.

I'm still not giving up on this team, they are in a good position to make more noise.

They will come back from this.

I think for some teams at 5-3 the season isn't over, but, this is the Buffalo Bills...

Who's our competition in AFC?

Do you expect to look like tonight or the 5-2 team that lost by 10 points in their 2 losses going forward?

Total anomaly tonight imo...

We looked completely out of character, 3 days rest/gameplan on the road lost us this game.

I don't expect the Bills to look this bad ever again in 2017. Both lines got dominated, we lacked our trademark fundamentals. If this was a Sunday/Monday game I'd be worried.. Everyone was saying we we're done at 1-1 and 3-2 as well..

Edited by JerseyBills

Relax, why would I relax?

We have been here many times in the last 17 years. History points to bad things. This was supposed to be the end of being ”Billsy", or the "same old Bills". But here we are, still inconsistent, still can't get over the 5 win hump, still suck in primetime, and still dropping 2 of the worst games in years in CAR and NY.

I couldn't watch the game tonight, but I told a friend I was out with that I was not sold on the Bills being any better than previous teams. I told him that the Jets game would be a real test because every time they have started well for 17 years, this is the kind of game they go out and lose, usually badly.

Same old story.

The fact that this team needs to get 2 or 3 turnovers in order to win tells you a lot about them. It is not sustainable and will not be sustained. And thanks to the fire sale of skilled players this is not a talented team.

I,ve kept quiet for a while now.

1st. 5-3 is amazing. I never imagined we would be competing for the division crown. So stop complaining.

2nd. McBeane have gotten a little 2 cocky with "the process" you still have to have talent. Darius sack numbers where not what we expect from him and I didn't expect it because of his salary I expected it because of past production. However where has our pass rush from the others gone without him and his run stopping was excellent. did you see the stat-line on our run D tonight. Trading Darius was arrogant and hopefully they have learned from it and don't make any other foolish moves like that and cutting J. Williams.

3rd. Any given Sunday or Thursday in this case.

This loss may actually be a good thing.

I,ve kept quiet for a while now.

1st. 5-3 is amazing. I never imagined we would be competing for the division crown. So stop complaining.

2nd. McBeane have gotten a little 2 cocky with "the process" you still have to have talent. Darius sack numbers where not what we expect from him and I didn't expect it because of his salary I expected it because of past production. However where has our pass rush from the others gone without him and his run stopping was excellent. did you see the stat-line on our run D tonight. Trading Darius was arrogant and hopefully they have learned from it and don't make any other foolish moves like that and cutting J. Williams.

3rd. Any given Sunday or Thursday in this case.

This loss may actually be a good thing.

They are not cocky and trading Marcy wasnt arrogant, just getting rid of guys that are not buying in. They have said it a million times; Trust The Process.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Not looking good man.

The Bills showed me tonight they need turnovers to win ball games, and if they dont get them and fall behind early, they are done.

I was never sold on the Bills even before this game, and unfortunaly it looks like my pessimism is legit

Until you all get quit again when they win next week. Then you will secretly pray that they lose so the glass can be half empty again. At least that is what it seems like sometime with some of you.

We have a solid team and a ton of picks in the next draft. I just don't know how well they will draft. They have proven to be every bit as good as Whaley in pro-scouting. How do we go from talking about them tanking to complaining that we are 5-3(with a lot of draft amo) rather than 6-2.

I will say as to your post that we definitely can't give it away as much as we did. That probably had more to do with the loss than not getting them.

New Orleans

@LA Chargers

@Kansas City

New England

Indianapolis

Miami

@New England

@Miami

Have to win 4 at home and one on the road. Not an easy task. I get the feeling that they will look back at this game and regret the loss.

I hope they look back at this game and get Tredavious White tears...

They are not cocky and trading Marcy wasnt arrogant, just getting rid of guys that are not buying in. They have said it a million times; Trust The Process.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Except that he was starting to buy in. 194 yard rushing @ 4.7 per. Argue with that

It was a bad loss. But we do need to move on.

I know we as fans dont control what happens on the field but I believe the energy around the team does. I wonder what it would be like if every Bills fan for a season could stay positive. Its asking a ton, and I know its near impossible to happen, but I wonder.

Everything will be ok

Relax after losing to a sh***y Jets team?! A great team has no chill. Remember how many times the Pats* ran the score up on us?!? Petal to the metal. This loss was disgusting. We had a chance to take 1st tonight and flopped. Same ol Bills. F this ish. Still will contusion to punish myself though lol

Relax after losing to a sh***y Jets team?! A great team has no chill. Remember how many times the Pats* ran the score up on us?!? Petal to the metal. This loss was disgusting. We had a chance to take 1st tonight and flopped. Same ol Bills. F this ish. Still will contusion to punish myself though lol

Jets aren't as bad as many thought. They just flat out took it to the Bills last night. Credit to them - sometimes the other guy is just better on a given day.

Get back home, get back to good fundamentals. Bills will be OK.

Bottom line...its over.

Ive seen this crap wayyyyy too many years.

They fooled me one last time this season. I was all in. Buying the hype and not letting new faces be held accountable for all past failures.

Getting blown out, on NATIONAL TV, against the freakin New Jersey JETS, that says it all.

Vegas has us over or under 6 wins this season. I think we win tops 2 more and finish at the worst possible record a team could finish...7-9.

Literally the SOS. Drafting too high to get an elite player and not winning enough games to be a contender.

No. Mans. Land.

Jets aren't as bad as many thought. They just flat out took it to the Bills last night. Credit to them - sometimes the other guy is just better on a given day.

Get back home, get back to good fundamentals. Bills will be OK.

Ik the Jets arent bad, but a playoff team doesnt lose that game. It was pathetic. Couldnt get a thing going. Mediocrity is one thing I am sick of!!! Grinds my gears lol