Jordan Poyer injury - Out for Raiders game

YoloinOhio

Source: Rodak follows Rachel's instagram

@mikerodak

Bills safety Jordan Poyer suffered what's believed to be a sprained MCL, a source said, in Sunday's game against the Buccaneers. Poyer was injured on the final play of the game and was seen with a wrap around his knee in the locker room.

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source: Rodak follows Rachel's instagram

@mikerodak

Bills safety Jordan Poyer suffered what's believed to be a sprained MCL, a source said, in Sunday's game against the Buccaneers. Poyer was injured on the final play of the game and was seen with a wrap around his knee in the locker room.

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

Depends on level of sprain.... it could swell pretty good and tighten up, or tmrrw it may just be a little sore a little tight but by Wednesday/Thursday feel 85-90%. Obviously we we know Friday.

If he was walking and somewhat upbeat I think hell be fine. If it was bad hed be getting immediate attention and put in crutches if it was the miss a game or two sprains

lol Music city Miracle is similar...only need one lateral, though. I know it's not exactly the same, though.

Jerome Pathon for the Saints scored on that type of play to pull within a point against Jax on the game's final play a decade or so ago...

Of course, John Carney then missed the ensuing 20-yard PAT and they still lost :lol:

Edited by thebandit27

Unfortunately, the Bills play the Raiders with two good WR and a good big TE next Sunday and then four days later play the Jests. They don't have the players but it's still three days earlier than normal as far as recovery goes.

Anybody else concerned about this game? Especially with the Carr and their offense coming to life last week and extra time to prepare of the Bills?

Anybody else concerned about this game? Especially with the Carr and their offense coming to life last week and extra time to prepare of the Bills?

Not having Poyer would be a substantial disadvantage. He's been superb. Both Hyde and Poyer. Even with all of the easy passes completed against the soft zone over the course of the year, both safeties have been tremendous.

Availability, durability, reliability, accountability.

Those first 2 are extremely questionable for a lot of this regimes acquisitions. Interesting to see how they proceed forwards with guys like him and Gaines.

Gaines seems to be the new Aaron Williams.

Very good when he plays but not durable at all, if we are without him and Poyer next week Carr is going for 400+ yards against this defense for sure.

Availability, durability, reliability, accountability.

Those first 2 are extremely questionable for a lot of this regimes acquisitions. Interesting to see how they proceed forwards with guys like him and Gaines.

That's just silly. We let Sammy and Goodwin walk, so are we still ahead? It's the NFL, guys get hurt. There are a few freaks out there, but even Joe Thomas, who had over 10,000 snaps without injury causing him to miss a play, left the game today. The sample size here is so small you can't draw anything from it.

Probably not often but has anyone scored by getting tackled? Once you are stuck you may as well try

Yeah, you don't just quit, but that injury is a bummer despite my nervous amusement watching that play out.

That's just silly. We let Sammy and Goodwin walk, so are we still ahead? It's the NFL, guys get hurt. There are a few freaks out there, but even Joe Thomas, who had over 10,000 snaps without injury causing him to miss a play, left the game today. The sample size here is so small you can't draw anything from it.

Yeah, you don't just quit, but that injury is a bummer despite my nervous amusement watching that play out.

Yeah and they are expecting it might be a torn tricep which means he is done for the year

The TBD medical community.

Most of them appear to work for Russians passing fake news.

Saw a post on facebook that Poyer is out at least a month, hoping this is just a rumor.....

No surprise that he gets his news from FaceBook. Likely Kraft's buddy is starting a false news campaign to help SP's favorite team the Pats*.

EJs hammy/groin more concerning. Out 3 weeks and got it again. Thats not going away any time soon.

Wright has to step up.

Those are both tough injuries to heal completely from. You feel fine and do the things you normally do hundreds of times and then they just happen again.

Those are both tough injuries to heal completely from. You feel fine and do the things you normally do hundreds of times and then they just happen again.

Agreed. Its incredibly easy to re injure them. Thats why I hope they give him the long rest. I want him back but rushing back the hamstring or groin is not worth it.

When they kept trotting out half-Shady during his hamstring campaign, it was hard to watch.

Failbook only speaks the truth. I bet my soul on it last week, and it did wonders for my complexion...

You used Aloe Vera didn't you?

Shamarko Thomas

Sounds like a way to shut somebody up.

Wife comes in the room n says, why you keep leaving your clothes in the living room? You know we have hangers right? Then u say, ahhhhhh Shamarko Thomas