Which games will you watch on the Bye week?

YoloinOhio

No games in my area interest me, including Sunday night...

I would watch the Jets game if it was on in my market; always fun to cheer against NE and hope Brady suffers a catastrophic injury.

As it is I will be doing some kayaking.

Detroit @ New Orleans - partly as a bit of forward scouting on the Saints partly because I have thought since pre-season they would be better than most people think and partly cos Detroit is just fun to watch.

Chargers @ Raiders - All about forward scouting the Raiders and trying to work out how healthy Carr is.

Don't tell me you are going to the pumpkin patch. Which games float your boat?

I'm going with:

Miami @ Atl 1pm

Pats @ Jets 1pm

Steelers @ Chefs 4:25pm

Chargers @ Raiders 4:25pm

OK I wont tell you that I am going to the pumpkin patch. When I'm not there It will be the Redzone channel.

Pats game. Nothing else remotely of interest.

I can't stomach watching the Pats* play.

None.

I'll watch the Bills.

No interest in other NFL

Not as many good college games as usual this week also.

Looks like my cellar may finally get cleaned.

:lol:

your cellar? do you chain up women and children in there? are there roots down there? do you store canned goods?

OK I wont tell you that I am going to the pumpkin patch. When I'm not there It will be the Redzone channel.

I can't stomach watching the Pats* play.

Im going to the pumpkin patch too on Saturday but the issue is it's still 80 degrees here. I would prefer more fallish weather for this event. I'll be pissed if we go straight from summer to winter this year.

Don't tell me you are going to the pumpkin patch. Which games float your boat?

I'm going with:

Miami @ Atl 1pm

Pats @ Jets 1pm

Steelers @ Chefs 4:25pm

Chargers @ Raiders 4:25pm

No games this weekend. Too many other good ways to spend my time - with family, personal projects, etc.

Im going to the pumpkin patch too on Saturday but the issue is it's still 80 degrees here. I would prefer more fallish weather for this event. I'll be pissed if we go straight from summer to winter this year.

Yep, same here in Richmond.

Saturday not to warm here, but will record the Richmond game and watch after golf.

Sunday will watch Pats-Jets one TV, have Redzone on other

then watch both AFC games at 4.

Reading through the responses im surprised so many people arent watching games.

Think maybe that goes to the current state of the NFL and the world. People are interested in watching their team and maybe a couple others. Otherwise, there are other options....unless of course you are into the fantasy stuff.

Think maybe that goes to the current state of the NFL and the world. People are interested in watching their team and maybe a couple others. Otherwise, there are other options....unless of course you are into the fantasy stuff.

You prob nailed it. Fantasy is main reason i tune in for other games.

None. Don't watch the NFL outside of Bills games and occasionally some MNF or TNF at the end of the day. Otherwise, time is better spent doing anything but riding the couch. And it has zero to do with any protests. I don't have 3.5 hours to watch 12 minutes of action and 3 hours of commercials and listen to moron announcers. NFL product in TV sucks. I suffer through Bills games but I'm not willing to deal with it just for the hell of it,

Watching Scranton vs Juniata Womens field hockey. Scranton Railriders are 13-0 and hoping to extend the streak. Making a weekend out of it since the Bye week is traditionally my wife's call on what our plans are for the weekend. At least we aren't scrapbooking.

I'll be watching all of the games. I actually enjoy the bye for this reason. During Bills games the channel doesn't get changed. This week, I'll be able to flip between all of the games (Sunday Ticket) and watch them all.

Granted my fantasy teams and Draft Kings lineups play a role in my desire to do this, but I'd do the same thing without the fantasy stuff. I enjoy watching the star players, and rookies to check out their impact, on other teams and get a good look at teams we'll play in upcoming weeks. Overall, just really enjoy watching NFL.