Interesting Dareus post on facebook-Bills Mafia page

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my good friends knows a guy that knows MD & he told him that MD is so miserable in Buffalo & wants out so bad. Says he hates it here. Hates living here & hates playi9ng for the Bills. Take it for what it is worth but I tend to believe it.

Honestly, I can see this. Yeah

Personal reasons = he scored three coupons for China King buffet?

I think MD burned his bridge at Mongolian Buffet. Wasn't that the place he ran his car into?

One of my good friends knows a guy that knows MD & he told him that MD is so miserable in Buffalo & wants out so bad. Says he hates it here. Hates living here & hates playi9ng for the Bills. Take it for what it is worth but I tend to believe it.

He should have thought of that before he signed his extension.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Dareus goes home for the weekend and then has to stay for "personal reasons" aka he didn't want to come back for whatever reason. the guy has real emotional problems. i'd trade him for a bag of footballs at this point

That might actually be the only way out of the albatross of his contract. Speaking of which, what are the cap ramifications if he is a June 1st cut?

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Weird (not really) how no one said schit when the almighty Kyle Williams was excused from practice - following the same approval procedures, no less.

#higherstandards

Same with Brandon Reilly...everyone is quiet. The dude missed the plane and had to Uber back to Buffalo. But nooooooooo, nobody says a thing about it.

lol, up to speed?

you're a few months behind there fella.

Obviously you didnt read the whole article. It summarizes his whole history. I know the apolgist crowd is willing to look the other way on the multiple issues this loser had has in the past but those of us who think its a potential predictor of future behavior dont. When Kyle Williams is excused, its unlikely anyobe bats an eyelash because he doesnt have a drug arrest and multiple suspensions and a criminal history like captain fata$$ does. Nobody ever suspected him of showing out of shape either. No real hard to figure out unless your just a dense thick sculled bleeding heart apoligist.

Obviously you didnt read the whole article. It summarizes his whole history. I know the apolgist crowd is willing to look the other way on the multiple issues this loser had has in the past but those of us who think its a potential predictor of future behavior dont. When Kyle Williams is excused, its unlikely anyobe bats an eyelash because he doesnt have a drug arrest and multiple suspensions and a criminal history like captain fata$$ does. Nobody ever suspected him of showing out of shape either. No real hard to figure out unless your just a dense thick sculled bleeding heart apoligist.

You mad, bro?

have you ever heard of spell check? Asking for a friend

Did Dareus personally leave a bag of flaming dog poo on your steps and you're this upset?

And I don't know where this out of shape stuff comes from regarding this season. Yeah, a few seasons ago he showed up to Marrone's first camp out of shape and needed a few tries to pass the conditioning test. There was none of that this season. When camp kicked off, the Murph show had Kyle on and Kyle said it was the most focused and prepared he's seen Dareus in his career so far. Whether it's been the handful of injuries he's had to deal with, the Ravens pre-season ordeal or something else, it seems like he's let the wheels fall off a little bit.

IMO, I don't think Dareus wants to buy into the "compete for your spot" method of motivation that McD uses. I think Dareus believes his spot is his spot and he doesn't need to prove it day in and day out. Simply a guess on my end but either way, certainly not the best attitude to have for the way McD has this team structured right now.

And regardless if he's motivated or not, loves football or not, wants to be in Buffalo or doesn't, he's still a human being. I get so sick of the judgmental name-calling BS that "fans" spout off about players whenever they have their little pantaloons all up in a bunch. It's even worse when a guy suffers a serious injury and the first thing some "fans" are thinking of is, "Oh no, my fantasy team!" Ugh. Nobody gives a crap. I'm not saying we need to glorify these guys for what they do but it seems like a few too many people feel entitled enough to say downright $hitty things about a person they don't even know. And it comes during situations where the actions of these players that prompt these disgusting responses have absolutely zero effect on the person doing the complaining. Is it your money Dareus is earning? Are you one of his teammates he let down? No.

Did Dareus personally leave a bag of flaming dog poo on your steps and you're this upset?

And I don't know where this out of shape stuff comes from regarding this season. Yeah, a few seasons ago he showed up to Marrone's first camp out of shape and needed a few tries to pass the conditioning test. There was none of that this season. When camp kicked off, the Murph show had Kyle on and Kyle said it was the most focused and prepared he's seen Dareus in his career so far. Whether it's been the handful of injuries he's had to deal with, the Ravens pre-season ordeal or something else, it seems like he's let the wheels fall off a little bit.

IMO, I don't think Dareus wants to buy into the "compete for your spot" method of motivation that McD uses. I think Dareus believes his spot is his spot and he doesn't need to prove it day in and day out. Simply a guess on my end but either way, certainly not the best attitude to have for the way McD has this team structured right now.

And regardless if he's motivated or not, loves football or not, wants to be in Buffalo or doesn't, he's still a human being. I get so sick of the judgmental name-calling BS that "fans" spout off about players whenever they have their little pantaloons all up in a bunch. It's even worse when a guy suffers a serious injury and the first thing some "fans" are thinking of is, "Oh no, my fantasy team!" Ugh. Nobody gives a crap. I'm not saying we need to glorify these guys for what they do but it seems like a few too many people feel entitled enough to say downright $hitty things about a person they don't even know. And it comes during situations where the actions of these players that prompt these disgusting responses have absolutely zero effect on the person doing the complaining. Is it your money Dareus is earning? Are you one of his teammates he let down? No.

Actually I pay for tickets which pay his salary. Hes the product. Im the customer. Yes. He owes me. 100 percent effort for my hard earned dollar.

Look. I get it. Hes your hero. Your 55. 180 lbs overweight. And you still live with mom. Life seems hopeless. The only thing that gets you through the day is xbox and living vicariously through the team. Its tough living on 525 dollars a month from SSI. You take it personally when someone criticizes one of your heroes. But this isnt directed at you so dont take it so personally. And keep your chin up. The 400 dollars you spend monthly on lottery tickets could still pay off. Dollar and a dream. Right?

Actually I pay for tickets which pay his salary. Hes the product. Im the customer. Yes. He owes me. 100 percent effort for my hard earned dollar.

Look. I get it. Hes your hero. Your 55. 180 lbs overweight. And you still live with mom. Life seems hopeless. The only thing that gets you through the day is xbox and living vicariously through the team. Its tough living on 525 dollars a month from SSI. You take it personally when someone criticizes one of your heroes. But this isnt directed at you so dont take it so personally. And keep your chin up. The 400 dollars you spend monthly on lottery tickets could still pay off. Dollar and a dream. Right?

You're hilariously uninformed if you really think your ticket money pays the salary of the players. TV money pays the players. Your ticket money probably doesn't even pay for one kid working a concession stand

you know, this is a really pathetic post. you were definitely raised in a barn.

You're hilariously uninformed if you really think your ticket money pays the salary of the players. TV money pays the players. Your ticket money probably doesn't even pay for one kid working a concession stand

I hear this a lot about ticket money is not the big income NFL income source.

What I can tell you is you are wrong. Very wrong.

2016 NFL avg ticket price is $172 avg stadium size is 67,861. Most stadium are sold out. So avg team makes $116,720,920 per season for tickets. I know they give 20% to visiting teams and take 20% when on road etc etc. It still calculates out the same.

This $116 million does not include PSL, suite sales, club seats, etc... TV revenue is gigantic approx. 6 billion per year or $187.5 million. Other shared revenue brings this up to approx. $7.8 billion per year or $243.7 million.

http://www.sportingn...2d1a5mmrll4w4fz

This ticket money is huge. Almost half of tv money. It is very very important and that is why NFL is concerned about potential attendance drop due to flag/anthem protest.

Actually I pay for tickets which pay his salary. Hes the product. Im the customer. Yes. He owes me.

I actually checked with the Bills on this, and they said the money they got from you for your tickets were not used to pay Dareus. They used the money they made from you on...well, okay. You know the guest services booth right outside Section 112?

Across from there are stairs that take you to the 200 level. Just near those stairs is a men's bathroom. Okay, go in the bathroom, turn right about 8 steps. In the trough. Urinal cakes #3 and 4.

You paid for those.

Talkin' proud.

Dareus is the most overpaid Buffalo Bill in the history of the franchise, no matter WHERE he gets his money from, period.

Dareus apologists, go ahead and have your fun. All he will be is on the most infamous list of Buffalo Bills after his overpaid carcass either gets cut or shipped off to some team dumb enough to think they can reform him, like Cincinnati. I'm not about to engage in a tete-a-tete over a bum like Dareus. It's my opinion, so tough.

Patience. This bum will eventually be off this team so we can move forward towards the Super Bowl championship.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

Man, you should get banned for life simply for typing that.

Even DC Tom might be at a loss for words at how stupid that comment (and you, it's author) are...