Interesting Dareus post on facebook-Bills Mafia page

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it hard to believe we'd take on dead cap space to get rid of a good player, simply to appease a coach's ego.

inversely infinr it hard to believe we wanted to keep dead weight on our roster simply to find a place for someone not willing to give effort.

A few teams with depth at we - Josh brown, ty Hilton, could use some DT help.

Glenn is ?? But never much cared for him

Edited by Boyst62

Take it for what it is, but a young man named Doran Wallace posted a pic with Dareus, going on to say that Marcell was telling him that he and Cordy will likely be gone during the bye week. Also criticized McBeane as well.

Could just be...bs attention seeking nonsense.

He seems very sincere tho.

I call BS. Although I would love to see them both traded.

Cut the fat.

Dareus is a bum and sets a terrible example for all young players. Yes he is super talented, but he doesn't give a F**k. I'd rather have a less talented player with more heart.

And this just puts the exclamation point on how bad Whaley and Overdorf were at negotiating contracts. The fact they gave his guy big time $ with no "out" or "void" due to suspensions and off field issues is a joke knowing his history when they were in the process of negotiating this contract. Pure stupidity.

I still find it hard to believe we'd take on dead cap space to get rid of a good player, simply to appease a coach's ego.

That's pretty loose. OBD has been all about catering to players and coddling them to make them comfy in Buffalo. These new guys don't care that it's Buffalo, if you are playing and cashing checks you're going to work for it. It's a much needed change. If these two guys aren't with it then take the hit and get them out.

Two highest played players hanging out in the training room isn't something I see these guys standing for. I doubt they move them but if they do I understand it.

I can see Dareus's issues leading to this but why Glenn? Unless it's just too much $ to pay a guy who's never available

@mikerodak

The Bills paid Cordy Glenn and Marcell Dareus $1,102,940 to play Sunday. Glenn played 0 offensive snaps; Dareus played 22 in defense.

If there isn't a link....can you screen shot the photo with the comment?

couldnt find on FB but found a Tweet referencing it with pic

https://twitter.com/bodan1/status/917697888674897920

I can see Dareus's issues leading to this but why Glenn? Unless it's just too much $ to pay a guy who's never available

@mikerodak

The Bills paid Cordy Glenn and Marcell Dareus $1,102,940 to play Sunday. Glenn played 0 offensive snaps; Dareus played 22 in defense.

couldnt find on FB but found a Tweet referencing it with pic

https://twitter.com/bodan1/status/917697888674897920

This actually looks legit. I'm waiting for the breaking news text.