How many sacks against Cincinnati?

GreggTX

Cincinnati's OL is even worse than ours with Glenn hobbled by this nagging foot injury. If Shaq can go and Dareus '17 plays like Dareus '15, Daltry could be in for a very long afternoon. I'm predicting another 6 sack performance. Make your best guess.

Cincinnati's OL is even worse than ours with Glenn hobbled by this nagging foot injury. If Shaq can go and Dareus '17 plays like Dareus '15, Daltry could be in for a very long afternoon. I'm predicting another 6 sack performance. Make your best guess.

If it's Roger Daltrey from The Who, at least 30 sacks, if it's Andy Dalton, I'll go with 3-5.

I don't know though... cos once you sacked him one I reckon he Won't Get Fooled Again.

Well, if the Bills defensive line can turn the pocket into a Squeeze Box, where Dalton gets no rest, then Bills fans will be drinking beer and smiling by 5.15

Eddie Yarbrough is going to hit Dalton repeatedly leaving Dalton asking Who are you?

If Jerry Hughes is able to Join Together with the other pass rushers we might get enough pressure to force Cincinnati to play The Substitute.

Cincinnati is worried though. Tyrod Taylor (also known as the Slip Kid) is going to be Goin Mobile - and getting outside the pocket where he is going to say I'm Free, I Can See For Miles

You Better You Bet your ass that the Bills are going to bring it for all four quarters until the Song Is Over.

british-invasion.jpeg

Well, if the Bills defensive line can turn the pocket into a Squeeze Box, where Dalton gets no rest, then Bills fans will be drinking beer and smiling by 5.15

Eddie Yarbrough is going to hit Dalton repeatedly leaving Dalton asking Who are you?

If Jerry Hughes is able to Join Together with the other pass rushers we might get enough pressure to force Cincinnati to play The Substitute.

Cincinnati is worried though. Tyrod Taylor (also known as the Slip Kid) is going to be Goin Mobile - and getting outside the pocket where he is going to say I'm Free, I Can See For Miles

You Better You Bet your ass that the Bills are going to bring it for all four quarters until the Song Is Over.

british-invasion.jpeg

You forgot to mention Shady putting on the moves like Sister Disco. It will certainly be Another Tricky Day for Dalton.

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

british-invasion.jpeg

No Bucket T for Daltron this week, they'll be needing the Magic Bus to haul him off so Doctor Jimmy can clear out the Cobwebs and Strange.

All I know is if Dareus doesn't step it up this week with all the things that have been said, then he either doesn't care, or he doesn't have the ability anymore.

...or, he's still not healthy. He limped off after the few plays he was in for last week. He's got the ability, but I don't know how much he cares or how the ankle is feeling.