I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add yet another loss when we trail at ANY point during the 4th quarter to the resume.

2015:

Lost to Pats (32 to 40)
Lost to Giants (10 to 24) - Started 4th Qt 3 to 16
Win against Titans (14 to 13) - Started 4th Qt 7 to 10
Lost to Pats (13 to 20) - Started 4th Qt 10 to 20
Lost to Chiefs (22 to 30) - Started 4th Qt 22 to 24
Lost to Eagles (20 to 23) -Started 4th Qt tied 20 to 20
Lost to Redskins (25 to 35) - Started 4th Qt 17 to 28

2016:

-Lost to Ravens (7 to 13) - Started 4th Qt 7 to 10
-Lost to Jets (31 to 37) - Started 4th Qt 24 to 27
-Lost to Dolphins (25 to 28) - Started 4th Qt leading 17 to 14
-Lost to Pats (25 to 41)
-Lost to Seahawks (25 to 31) - Started 4th Qt 17 to 28
-Win against Jaguars (28 to 21) - Started 4th leading 20 to 14
-Lost to Raiders (24 to 38) - Started 4th Qt leading 24 to 23
-Lost to Steelers (20 to 27) - Started 4th Qt 7 to 21
-Lost to Dolphins (31 to 34) - Started 4th Qt 24 to 28

2017:

-Lost to Panthers (3 to 9) - Started 4th Qt 3 to 9

-Lost to Bengals ( doesn't matter )- Started 4th Qt leading 13 to 10

I hope this game is a wake up call for not just the fans, but entire Bills organization that once again not having a legit NFL QB has reared it's ugly head and this offense simply isn't sustainable no matter how good the defense plays.

But sadly nothing will happen, no trades/signings will be made and this offense will continue to struggle and get worse as the season goes on.

Add yet another loss when we trail at ANY point during the 4th quarter to the resume.

2015:

Lost to Pats (32 to 40)

Lost to Giants (10 to 24) - Started 4th Qt 3 to 16

Win against Titans (14 to 13) - Started 4th Qt 7 to 10

Lost to Pats (13 to 20) - Started 4th Qt 10 to 20

Lost to Chiefs (22 to 30) - Started 4th Qt 22 to 24

Lost to Eagles (20 to 23) -Started 4th Qt tied 20 to 20

Lost to Redskins (25 to 35) - Started 4th Qt 17 to 28

2016:

-Lost to Ravens (7 to 13) - Started 4th Qt 7 to 10

-Lost to Jets (31 to 37) - Started 4th Qt 24 to 27

-Lost to Dolphins (25 to 28) - Started 4th Qt leading 17 to 14

-Lost to Pats (25 to 41)

-Lost to Seahawks (25 to 31) - Started 4th Qt 17 to 28

-Win against Jaguars (28 to 21) - Started 4th leading 20 to 14

-Lost to Raiders (24 to 38) - Started 4th Qt leading 24 to 23

-Lost to Steelers (20 to 27) - Started 4th Qt 7 to 21

-Lost to Dolphins (31 to 34) - Started 4th Qt 24 to 28

2017:

-Lost to Panthers (3 to 9) - Started 4th Qt 3 to 9

-Lost to Bengals ( doesn't matter )- Started 4th Qt leading 13 to 10

It was very apparent it was over after the first series. These types of games we won't win with Taylor because he's not good enough.

So a 3 & out after coming out of the locker room from half time. Now the Bengals start with much better field position than if we had a single first down.

- Notice Tyrod's low PASSING ATTEMPTS: See how he can't get MORE passing attempts because the drive ended? People always point to "well he only averages 24 attempts per game!" and blame the OC. Here's the thing, if we didn't go 3 & out, he'd NATURALLY get more passing attempts by virtue of still be on the field.

Again, 3 & outs DO matter.

I was told those don't matter though.

This Loss stings hardcore. Cincy should not of won this game today.

Edited by Real McCoy

He lost us the game. I told you guys he is not clutch.As long as he's the QB we will not win close games. We are in trouble if you think that the defense is gonna win us every game. They are gonna figure things out and make TT beat them. Which he can't. He does not have what it takes. Live by it.

Nobody tell me after this that we don't need to draft a Quarterback. Tyrod is not a disaster... but he is still far from the answer. I am sorry that is the truth.

I would love Tyrod as our backup for the right price. Hed be perfect to have in spot starts when needed but I cant get behind him as anything more than a placeholder.

Anti-clutch. Can't play when he's down. He's not the worst QB alive but he's not the guy.

Exactly. Even if I call out the obvious, it doesn't make me a hater. I'm just not going to make excuses for what I can see with my own eyes each & every game. But there are relevant stats that backup exactly what we see from him, and the most painful is the "Anti-Clutch" stat which shows he cannot win in the 4th quarter if we fall behind AT ALL.

2-16. Just remember throughout the year when the 4th quarter hits. If we don't have the lead, it's virtually over.

Here is an interesting site: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

They list QB's who've had at least three 4th quarter and/or come from behind wins in their career. Tyrod is no where to be found. In his 3rd year as a starter, maybe 2, or 1. Dak has 5, GENO SMITH has 3. Tyrod - no. Oops, now he's horribly overthrown Zay for a pick.

I give him credit for the long ball, because he does complete a good number where other QB's don't even try, let alone succeed. He certainly throws a number away to avoid the pick, but he hits his fair share, so I give him that as a positive.

Regardless of today's outcome, I stand by Tyrod being an improvement over what we had, and a placeholder for what I hope we can acquire next year.

He lost us the game. I told you guys he is not clutch.As long as he's the QB we will not win close games. We are in trouble if you think that the defense is gonna win us every game. They are gonna figure things out and make TT beat them. Which he can't. He does not have what it takes. Live by it.

3 turnovers and a punt return to the 15, hard to do much more than that.

Exactly. Even if I call out the obvious, it doesn't make me a hater. I'm just not going to make excuses for what I can see with my own eyes each & every game. But there are relevant stats that backup exactly what we see from him, and the most painful is the "Anti-Clutch" stat which shows he cannot win in the 4th quarter if we fall behind AT ALL.

2-16. Just remember throughout the year when the 4th quarter hits. If we don't have the lead, it's virtually over.

Great post. Exactly, it's not about being a TT hater.

now ... i know Tyrod is, 'not terrible' as one member likes to often say. however, your 'game manager', who is not very good at managing a game, is on the plus side of the turnover battle at +2. the game should have been won by us, by at least 10 points.

keep praising your boy all you Tygod lovers.

Edited by Foxx

Put it this way... give me up by 4 and our D on the field inside 3 minutes over 4 down and our O on the field.

Absolutely. I prayed Tate could find his way into the end zone on the long kick return instead of hoping Tyrod could even finish a drive that started in the red zone.

Here is an interesting site: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

They list QB's who've had at least three 4th quarter and/or come from behind wins in their career. Tyrod is no where to be found. In his 3rd year as a starter, maybe 2, or 1. Dak has 5, GENO SMITH has 3. Tyrod - no. Oops, now he's horribly overthrown Zay for a pick.

I give him credit for the long ball, because he does complete a good number where other QB's don't even try, let alone succeed. He certainly throws a number away to avoid the pick, but he hits his fair share, so I give him that as a positive.

Regardless of today's outcome, I stand by Tyrod being an improvement over what we had, and a placeholder for what I hope we can acquire next year.

Read through the mid part of this thread. People actually were comparing him to Drew Brees in terms of his ability to will a team to victory/come from behind wins. They ignored the countless come from behind wins Brees has had throughout his career just to speak about the last couple. Anything to defend Tyrod from facts.

Tyrod is now 2-16 in games we trail at any point during the 4th quarter. Yay. Crazy Dak Prescott has more wins than him already.

Edited by BigDingus

I hope this game is a wake up call for not just the fans, but entire Bills organization that once again not having a legit NFL QB has reared it's ugly head and this offense simply isn't sustainable no matter how good the defense plays.

But sadly nothing will happen, no trades/signings will be made and this offense will continue to struggle and get worse as the season goes on.

You actually expect them to sign or trade for a QB in week 5? lol.