I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

OK...maybe I am totally out of place on this

but can we smoke the peace pipe on this?

Everyone that had a detracting opinion of Tyrod and everyone that is supportive of Tyrod are entitled to their opinions.....

The nice thing about this? Tyrod is taking care of this himself on the field.....he is playing good consistant football (not elite)....he is playing better then he was last year.

His team has beaten 2 good teams this year and almost pulled out a 3rd.

Lets just see how this plays out.

Its funny how we all seemingly cheer for the same team yet fight like cats and dogs over said same team. Pretty sure even the most ardent TT hater would have a smile on his face if the Bills were on TV in mid January. Edited by Billsmovinup

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not the # 1 defense (as someone "reminded" the board earlier)

But we do rank # 1 in a number of categories. PPG, Passing TD's allowed, Rushing TD's allowed

I think the Bills pass defense ranks 12 - 15 against the pass.

that depends on what you fill it with.

Methinks it will do this place a big favor.

Playing better? He might be doing a few things a bit better, but the PPG is way down ~ 18 compared to ~ 24 ppg

Would you not say that the PPG is really reflective of not running the ball as well as we did last year as much as anything else?

The fact that TT is playing consistant good football without a dominant run game I think should be a good reflection on TT.

Would you not say that the PPG is really reflective of not running the ball as well as we did last year as much as anything else?

The fact that TT is playing consistant good football without a dominant run game I think should be a good reflection on TT.

That could very well be.

Somehow we managed more ppg with a lousy Defense. head scratcher.

The consistency is there and he's making small strides to improve the small things.

I'm not quite there, feeling comfortable with a lead in the 4th QTR

I didn't know you could get paid to hate Tyrod.

I'm missing out on $?

That could very well be.

Somehow we managed more ppg with a lousy Defense. head scratcher.

The consistency is there and he's making small strides to improve the small things.

I'm not quite there, feeling comfortable with a lead in the 4th QTR

I'm missing out on $?

Your not comfortable because the last 2 years your used to seeing them piss the small leads in the 4th quarter away.

These bills just feel different to me

I'm not a 'professional Taylor hater, but it's not like he's the reason we are 3-1 right now.

We are 3-1 because of the defense, ST and coaching. And Taylor for the most part is playing like he has the last few years but now has a significantly better defense to compensate for his (still) glaring flaws.

The real test comes with Taylor in crucial Nov/Dec games, and if this team should make the playoffs does anybody really believe he's going to win games there and get the Bills to a SB??

And here I figured playing 3 of the past 4 Super Bowl participants in a row, with 2 on the road, was a real test.

Your not comfortable because the last 2 years your used to seeing them piss the small leads in the 4th quarter away.

I feel you it with you John.

Sometimes that feeling in your stomach isn't good and you need to take a trip to "the cheater".

And here I figured playing 3 of the past 4 Super Bowl participants in a row, with 2 on the road, was a real test.

it is a test. We are only up to chapter 4 of a 16 chapter book. Each of the 3 groups is evaluated evenly. 33% for the D, 33 % for the O and 33% for ST's.

and no there are no glossy 8 x 10's to look at.

Its funny how we all seemingly cheer for the same team yet fight like cats and dogs over said same team. Pretty sure even the most ardent TT hater would have a smile on his face if the Bills were on TV in mid January.

yes I would . and I don't hate I think they can and should do better. For now I root for him every week. I cheer when he makes a great play out of nothing and throw my hands up when he holds the ball too long and misses wide open receivers.

The passing offense is 31st in the league. Rushing is 16th. Scoring is 23rd. The offense has not been good. The Bills are winning because of the defense.

when this team was 8th in offense last year (at one point 6th in the NFL deep into the season), TT still wasn't getting any respect here; if anything, people stated we needed MORE offense b/c "elite QB's are able to win games when their defense gives up 30+ points a game." So I don't find it surprising to hear now that the team is winning despite of TT. To recap:

Bills are top 10 or near top 10 in the NFL in scoring last two seasons: "Bills are scoring in spite of TT"

Now the Bills are winning but scoring is down: "Bills are winning in spite of TT"

TBD logic.

Edited by bobobonators

it is a test. We are only up to chapter 4 of a 16 chapter book. Each of the 3 groups is evaluated evenly. 33% for the D, 33 % for the O and 33% for ST's.

and no there are no glossy 8 x 10's to look at.

I understand that there is plenty of season left, but let's not act like the victories we have are hollow. First 'It was just the Jets'. Then we couldn't even muster a TD against the Panthers. Then Siemian had an uncharacteristic bad day and we benefited from referee calls, 'a gift', but we'll see who we really are next week on the road against Atlanta. Now we beat Atlanta and it's 'Well we've started well before, the real tests are in November/December'.

No. Enough is enough. The Buffalo Bills are a good football team that can compete with anyone this year. It's okay to admit that.

I'm not a 'professional Taylor hater, but it's not like he's the reason we are 3-1 right now.

We are 3-1 because of the defense, ST and coaching. And Taylor for the most part is playing like he has the last few years but now has a significantly better defense to compensate for his (still) glaring flaws.

The real test comes with Taylor in crucial Nov/Dec games, and if this team should make the playoffs does anybody really believe he's going to win games there and get the Bills to a SB??

Just so everyone knows what you are talking about, could you please explain what his still glaring flaws are?

Damn it. You used the word "your" wrong twice in the same sentence. Come on man. Your better than that! :lol: