I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

If the queen had balls she'd be king too.

It's not luck to rely on a kicker who has shown he's accurate in long rangee attempts. It's not luck when your defense shuts down an offense 4 weeks in a row. It's not luck when you drill into defensive players mind to pick up any loose ball and run with it until you hear a whistle.

That said we don't need call out threads like the OP started.

"Nuts said the Jack, I got 'em and I ain't"

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooner or later we're going to need Taylor to win a game with his arm, and we'll see what happens, hope it isnt the same old Taylor.

So tell us : When was the last game the Bill's needed Taylor to win by passing and how did he respond? Of course, we'll do you the favor of disqualifying the Denver game - which the Bills won thru passing without the slightest run game (62yds on 25 carries, if I remember). So forget the Broncos, and go with the next game back. Lets see how well this cliche holds up.......

So tell us : When was the last game the Bill's needed Taylor to win by passing and how did he respond? Of course, we'll do you the favor of disqualifying the Denver game - which the Bills won thru passing without the slightest run game (62yds on 25 carries, if I remember). So forget the Broncos, and go with the next game back. Lets see how well this cliche holds up.......

Sooner or later the sun will explode and we'll all be wiped out forever. But I still try to enjoy the moment.

Knowing their psychopathy and narcissism, they will problem say something like "give it time" and are still secretly hoping he will fail.

But it's nice now they are gone and eating crow and huge amounts of humble pie.

I'm not a 'professional Taylor hater, but it's not like he's the reason we are 3-1 right now.

We are 3-1 because of the defense, ST and coaching. And Taylor for the most part is playing like he has the last few years but now has a significantly better defense to compensate for his (still) glaring flaws.

The real test comes with Taylor in crucial Nov/Dec games, and if this team should make the playoffs does anybody really believe he's going to win games there and get the Bills to a SB??

NE (with Tom Brady), JETS TNF wk two 2016, Miami #1 (220 yds), Raiders, Steelers he needed to pass.

Miami #2 and Seattle were his BEST games of 2016. They failed to score first in OT and the Refs screwed the Bills in Seattle.

i am right here. you can't seriously think he is playing well. Overall he has been average thru 4 games, sadly average is the best qb the team has received over the last 15 years

He's not regardless of what the stats say.

He sure did make a few great throws yesterday but for the most part he's been the same exactly player we've seen the last few years in that he sucks in more games that he actually plays decent in. Only credit I give him is doing what he can with certainly the worst WR corps he's had during his 3 year run here and now with Matthews sidelined not going to get any easier in the coming weeks unless we make a big time move/trade.

At some point though the guy is going to have to win a game when we are behind and the defense isn't doing it's part and he's already failed once this year in Carolina.

I guess you could call me a hater, I've been pretty outspoken about the need to upgrade the QB spot and TBH nothing I've seen thus far has really changed my mind. The defense is playing out of their heads and the offense is still mediocre.

But I find it's more fun to talk about being first in the division or the #1 defense than about how average the offense looks.

OK...maybe I am totally out of place on this

but can we smoke the peace pipe on this?

Everyone that had a detracting opinion of Tyrod and everyone that is supportive of Tyrod are entitled to their opinions.....

The nice thing about this? Tyrod is taking care of this himself on the field.....he is playing good consistant football (not elite)....he is playing better then he was last year.

His team has beaten 2 good teams this year and almost pulled out a 3rd.

Lets just see how this plays out.

Edited by John from Hemet

I guess you could call me a hater, I've been pretty outspoken about the need to upgrade the QB spot and TBH nothing I've seen thus far has really changed my mind. The defense is playing out of their heads and the offense is still mediocre.

But I find it's more fun to talk about being first in the division or the #1 defense than about how average the offense looks.

we're not the # 1 defense (as someone "reminded" the board earlier)

But we do rank # 1 in a number of categories. PPG, Passing TD's allowed, Rushing TD's allowed

I think the Bills pass defense ranks 12 - 15 against the pass.

OK...maybe I am totally out of placing this

but can we smoke the peace pipe on this?

Everyone that had a detracting opinion of Tyrod and everyone that is supportive of Tyrod are entitled to their opinions.....

The nice thing about this? Tyrod is taking care of this himself on the field.....he is playing good consistant football (not elite)....he is playing better then he was last year.

His team has beaten 2 good teams this year and almost pulled out a 3rd.

Lets just see how this plays out.

that depends on what you fill it with.

Methinks it will do this place a big favor.

Playing better? He might be doing a few things a bit better, but the PPG is way down ~ 18 compared to ~ 24 ppg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I'm not a 'professional Taylor hater, but it's not like he's the reason we are 3-1 right now.

We are 3-1 because of the defense, ST and coaching. And Taylor for the most part is playing like he has the last few years but now has a significantly better defense to compensate for his (still) glaring flaws.

The real test comes with Taylor in crucial Nov/Dec games, and if this team should make the playoffs does anybody really believe he's going to win games there and get the Bills to a SB??

Don't these games count too?

Don't these games count too?

Of course, but all Bills fans should remember 2008/2011. Heck we were even 4-2 last year after an 0-2 start but we all know how the season played out.

Remember, it's not how you start but how you finish and I want to see this team play even better football as the season wears on and prove they can weather injuries.

Until then color me 'cautiously optimistic'.

NE (with Tom Brady), JETS TNF wk two 2016, Miami #1 (220 yds), Raiders, Steelers he needed to pass.

Miami #2 and Seattle were his BEST games of 2016. They failed to score first in OT and the Refs screwed the Bills in Seattle.

Seems like Miami #2 he needed to pass, given the Bills were down by 14 points three separate times and the Dolphins put up 494 yards......

He's not regardless of what the stats say.

He sure did make a few great throws yesterday but for the most part he's been the same exactly player we've seen the last few years in that he sucks in more games that he actually plays decent in. Only credit I give him is doing what he can with certainly the worst WR corps he's had during his 3 year run here and now with Matthews sidelined not going to get any easier in the coming weeks unless we make a big time move/trade.

At some point though the guy is going to have to win a game when we are behind and the defense isn't doing it's part and he's already failed once this year in Carolina.

One difference I will point out is that Tyrod is carrying the offense not McCoy.

Seems like Miami #2 he needed to pass, given the Bills were down by 14 points three separate times and the Dolphins put up 494 yards......

grb fine line to walk here ....

T. Taylor had 329 YDS, 3 TDS in that game. (I don't know how many yards came from the OT)

Those 329 YDS, 3 TDS was one of his best games passing. the games I listed were all low 200's or high 100's ypg.

Amazing. The goal posts just got moved again.

nothing got moved.

Games in Nov and Dec (and January) count.