I wonder where the professional TT haters are now?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right here. He's not good. He's mediocre. Still. You think you can win playoff games with him averaging 200 yards and 5 WR completions, missing open guys downfield and being inaccurate? This is the 2017 NFL, not the 1951 NFL.

Knowing their psychopathy and narcissism, they will problem say something like "give it time" and are still secretly hoping he will fail.

But it's nice now they are gone and eating crow and huge amounts of humble pie.

"They will problem say"? Nice. If you are going to insult people, st least know how to use English properly.

#1. Trent Edwards started off 5-0.

#2. We have yet to play the Cheatriots.

#3. We STILL have not made the playoffs.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

I'm right here. He's not good. He's mediocre. Still. You think you can win playoff games with him averaging 200 yards and 5 WR completions, missing open guys downfield and being inaccurate? This is the 2017 NFL, not the 1951 NFL.

You're wrong here.

I think the OP is clueless, starting this thread because TT has not pissed his pants bad.

After 4 games averaging 186 passing yards.... Yea we got Joe Montana

Making threads like this should cause the OP to loose the new thread privilege.

Joe Montana? Don't you mean Trevor Siemian?

Stats are fun. But they do not correlate to Wins and losses.

This is actually the worst post I've seen on this board since coming here! Wow! Most of your posts at this point I just laugh at and move on but I had to highlight this absolute classic.

I've never hated Tyrod, he seems like a terrific young man. I still don't think he gives you the best chance to win a championship and the Bills should continue to try to improve the position

Calm down chief.

Do you think the Atlanta game is some sort of proof that Tyrod is something more than he has been in the past?

He's still the same guy and his play was not one of the top 4 or 5 most important factors in that win.

If you think it was, you aren't watching.

Doesn't mean we can't all enjoy the hell out of the win though.

What is it with this breed of cat on this board that posts primarily to go after other posters, like that is their reason for contributing here?

How about discussing football or the team or something other than attacking anonymous strangers via the internet.

My God, how empty are some of these posters lives?

Thanks for posting this. I completely agree. I find myself coming here less and less lately. You nailed it.

Just like when QBs get most of the credit when the team wins, they get much of the blame for when they lose - and neither makes sense. Tyrods mediocrity as an NFL QB does not mean the team is mediocre in all areas. And a losing team does not mean the QB is a loser or failure. See some of the greatest QBs of all time in their first season or two - the records were bad, but there was no mistaking they had the goods of an NFL QB, while their team was built and coaching staff changed the culture.

Try again.

Correct answer : Non-existent ball awareness and an embarrassing play on the ball by a rookie.

(Don't worry. He'll play better with experience)

Sorry, I'll fix that. I was using a comment made by someone yesterday.

Notice how you posted that. :rolleyes:

I corrected my error.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Compared to who?

Start with Brady,Roethlisberger, Carr, Alex Smith, Rivers, Manning, Wentz, Cousins, Prescott, Rodgers and I could go on. My point is he's not a top 10 QB so they should keep looking to improve the most important position on the field.

Still here. Last week was Tyrod Taylor's ceiling. He is what he is: a glorified game manager who occasionally makes incredible plays with his legs. What he's not is a guy who can bring you back from 14 down in the fourth. We could do worse. We could also do a lot better.

I understand that there is plenty of season left, but let's not act like the victories we have are hollow. First 'It was just the Jets'. Then we couldn't even muster a TD against the Panthers. Then Siemian had an uncharacteristic bad day and we benefited from referee calls, 'a gift', but we'll see who we really are next week on the road against Atlanta. Now we beat Atlanta and it's 'Well we've started well before, the real tests are in November/December'.

No. Enough is enough. The Buffalo Bills are a good football team that can​ should compete with anyone this year. It's okay to admit that.

With the caveat being injuries. Nobody "hates" Tyrod Taylor. He's a great team first guy and doesn't do stupid crap off the field. Everybody wants a Ferrari instead of a Chevy regardless of the fact that you ain't goin' anywhere in a snowstorm with the exoticar. With the state of our WRs even Rodgers or marsha wouldn't be an upgrade. And without Taylors skill set we probably lose both of the last two games. After Carolina I was right there with a bunch of others calling for Nate, and I would have been wrong. We're playing throwback football and it's working. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.