Bills sign Blanton and Coleman

PromoTheRobot

They're familiar with them and -obviously- McBeane types..

It's becoming evident they don't think WR is a problem..

for a split second i got excited and thought it was Corey Coleman, the WR from the Browns who is injured but i thought maybe Browns released him or something. i should have known better

They're familiar with them and -obviously- McBeane types..

It's becoming evident they don't think WR is a problem..

I can't believe that to be true. I can only imagine that they see the ability to fill a need at DB where they don't see the possibility to do so at WR.

I was wondering who would replace Elston and Jenkins. The Coleman signing might signal that they plan to rotate in one more DL during games. Not sure if that has anything to do with Dareus' recent ankle injury. Guess we'll see.

And I'm becoming more and more confused out of what exactly they want at LB. Hodges didn't cut it, Ragland didn't fit, Jenkins barely got a chance. They got that Lacey kid playing a lot of special teams but really at this point they don't seem to have much behind Alexander, Brown and Humber. I understand they want LBs with cover skills but ya know, it'd be ideal to have at least some depth there.

I was wondering who would replace Elston and Jenkins. The Coleman signing might signal that they plan to rotate in one more DL during games. Not sure if that has anything to do with Dareus' recent ankle injury. Guess we'll see.

And I'm becoming more and more confused out of what exactly they want at LB. Hodges didn't cut it, Ragland didn't fit, Jenkins barely got a chance. They got that Lacey kid playing a lot of special teams but really at this point they don't seem to have much behind Alexander, Brown and Humber. I understand they want LBs with cover skills but ya know, it'd be ideal to have at least some depth there.

McD said this morning he's concerned Dareus won't be able to play Sunday.

Thank God we got another 1-tech body in. Adolphus can't do it.

I would rather him start going in for Lawson on 3rds at this point.

I really like AW. He was on the sidelines both games slapping hands with everyone off, all smiles, positive and upbeat the entire time. He was practicing with guys on the sidelines, too

I would have rather seen Reilly called up and Rubin signed, or just keep Elston.

Our WRs are atrocious.

How is Colt Anderson still on this roster? Or Joe Webb, or Kaelin Clay or Brandon Tate or that TE we got from the Lions.

Horrible players.

hahaha. Well, all I'm keying in on is Webb. He plays more special teams than anyone.

I would have rather seen Reilly called up and Rubin signed, or just keep Elston.

Our WRs are atrocious.

How is Colt Anderson still on this roster? Or Joe Webb, or Kaelin Clay or Brandon Tate or that TE we got from the Lions.

Horrible players.

Agree with all of this...I forgot we had some of those bums!! Guys like Elston and Reilly at least showed signs of being players. What has Kaelin Clay ever done? Or Joe Webb?

You would think that you'd want to look at young talents that we haven't seen before getting Joe Webb or Tolbert more snaps. We already know they are extremely limited.