I feel another trade coming

BobbyC81

:lol::lol::lol:

Castillo and Ducasse for a decent OT. !@#$ it, trade them both for a 7th round pick and a cheeseburger that O line is trash with the scheme, technique isnt being taught right, look at the Ravens O line. they got better as soon as Castillo stopped coaching :lol::lol:

This is honestly the single most significant point that I question about McD. How did that seem like a good hire? How quickly will he learn and correct?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure we need a player like Phillip Dorsett, if were planning on heavily running the ball and getting the ball out quick then don't we have the perfect players in place? Clay can stretch the field and cause mismatches, Jones/Holmes outside with Matthews in the slot, what the problem is? I'd think if the team really needed that deep threat they would have kept Goodwin or Listenbee imo.

This is honestly the single most significant point that I question about McD. How did that seem like a good hire? How quickly will he learn and correct?

Hopefully someone feeds Pegula red wine during the season and wrestles him into submission with Castillos job on the line.

I'm not sure we need a player like Phillip Dorsett, if were planning on heavily running the ball and getting the ball out quick then don't we have the perfect players in place? Clay can stretch the field and cause mismatches, Jones/Holmes outside with Matthews in the slot, what the problem is? I'd think if the team really needed that deep threat they would have kept Goodwin or Listenbee imo.

We def need a burner to back the defense up n respect the deep ball. Holmes should be cut for the comp pick after a cricket quiet PS, id really like to see reilly and shorts get more plays with the 1s, shorts is fast and Tates is underrated at WR. I bet they pick up another WR after cuts.

They overlapped in Philly I believe. A lot of these jobs go to people the HC has a prior relationship with. I'm guessing OL coach wasn't that high on McD's priority list when putting a staff together. Bigger question is how did Reid make Castillo a DC back in the day?

I could see them trading clay because he was targeted a lot in the first half. Also, Shady stayed in the game for a while, so maybe they were trying to display him.

Tight ends are supposed to be used heavily in Dennison's offense. It is not unusual to see a lot of plays go to them - regardless of who the tight end is.

What football team wouldn't want a "legitimate" deep threat to compliment the run game in the playaction game?

I think they'll troll the waiver wire and cuts. It's a good plan given that teams often have to cu quality players at positions where the are deep. Those cuts are often worth look when they're better than the garbage a team has. They're dead in the water this year. And it appears they're all in (fully pregnant!) on the long view. So they'll whittle down the miscreants and dead weight and build from the draft and free agency. I think this is a 2-3 process to skim the scum off and get the players they want and start seeing results. I'm for it, sick of the hiring new coaches, no plan, and "we're here to won" schtick. It'll suck going and being a ST holder but I'm up for a new approach, as long as they stick with it

So, does anyone know if the final cuts are cuts vs waivers?

Shady to the Giants or Redskins makes a lot of sense, with the exception of the dead money we need to swallow, but both teams have a huge need at RB and playoff aspirations.

Tyrod to the Jags makes a lot of sense, they also have playoff aspirations and want to ride D and running game, Tyrod could be a great caretaker for them.

I don't think Dorsett can play, otherwise they wouldn't be looking at cutting him. Trade our assets for picks, then load the back of the roster up after cuts.

Yep, his 46 yard TD yesterday may be longer than any TD reception that the Bills have all year

Yeah, just rewatched the 2014 & 2015 Bills highlight films. It was fun watching those beautiful deep passes to Sammy.

They have gotten a draft pick and a comparable player for a couple of other classic draft day blunders by Whaley, it would be nice to get rid of one more for a similar deal.

If you are correct, that they got good value on those trades, then how can you call them Whaley blunders? Obviously, the party on the other end of the trade valued them high enough to offer "good value."

Who on God's green Earth is going to give up anything for a guy made for 1970s football whose coach just said is fighting to stay on the roster? What would that team give up for him?

Blake Bortles? What was it that his coach said about him? :lol:

Edited by BmarvB

Bills are in Phoenix right now. They stopped in KC (either to make the deal for Ragland or to drop off Ragland).

Cardinals have Palmer, Stanton, Gabbert, and Trevor Knight at QB

Edited by Astrobot

I don't think that there will be another trade. But I do think that the Bills are going to take a look at filling a couple of roster spots with players cut from other teams on the final cut. I suspect that if a vet wide receiver is cut they will more than likely try to pounce.