I feel another trade coming

BobbyC81

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether the Bills mgmt recognizes shortcomings of O-Line or lack of WR speed, I wouldn't be surprised at another deal, even if it's a low level move.

What can we get for a slightly used OLine coach?

Whether the Bills mgmt recognizes shortcomings of O-Line or lack of WR speed, I wouldn't be surprised at another deal, even if it's a low level move.

I tend to agree. They can't be happy with the offense so far. It has been atrocious. I don't know what the see in Ducasse. I think that the OL will be okay if healthy. A Ragland for Dorsett trade makes so much sense. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I tend to agree. They can't be happy with the offense so far. It has been atrocious. I don't know what the see in Ducasse. I think that the OL will be okay if healthy. A Ragland for Dorsett trade makes so much sense.

I believe ducasse has naked pictures of McDermott s wife

I get the sense that they blindly believe in their system or "process" Even at the expense of benefiting the roster

So, in other words, you have nothing of significance to back up your statement. Just your incredible "sense".

i don't think the next trade, which i expect in the next two days, will be one we expect. it could be something like Charles Clay traded or Eric Wood - which would be quite shocking and healthy step toward our building.

I am really surprised on Hughes who seems to have turned a bit of a corner this year and I am happy with that. Otherwise, I expected him traded soon.

Right now

Ragland for a 5th or 6th conditional

Kyle Williams for a 3rd if I could get it - or a downfield target / big body big radius target

charles clay for a backup rt

i don't think the next trade, which i expect in the next two days, will be one we expect. it could be something like Charles Clay traded or Eric Wood - which would be quite shocking and healthy step toward our building.

I am really surprised on Hughes who seems to have turned a bit of a corner this year and I am happy with that. Otherwise, I expected him traded soon.

Right now

Kyle Williams for a 3rd if I could get it - or a downfield target / big body big radius target

Kyle Williams should retire a Bill. He should mean more than a pick or questionable trade, to both the fans and FO

Edited by 87168

Beane's annoyance at fans for seeing the obvious perhaps?

They've signed players, they've released players, they've traded players. That don't seem like a pride issue at all. It seems more like they're just trying to build a roster. What exact moves have they made that are so erroneous that their pride has to be tested?

Right now

I wouldn't trade Clay, he looks pretty good to me this pre-season.

I think they'll troll the waiver wire and cuts. It's a good plan given that teams often have to cu quality players at positions where the are deep. Those cuts are often worth look when they're better than the garbage a team has. They're dead in the water this year. And it appears they're all in (fully pregnant!) on the long view. So they'll whittle down the miscreants and dead weight and build from the draft and free agency. I think this is a 2-3 process to skim the scum off and get the players they want and start seeing results. I'm for it, sick of the hiring new coaches, no plan, and "we're here to won" schtick. It'll suck going and being a ST holder but I'm up for a new approach, as long as they stick with it

Trade KC their 3rd round pick back for Alex Smith. They owe us for letting them move up 18 spots.

The Bills are looking towards the 2018 QB draft class with the trade down with KC, and the trading of Watkins for a second round pick.

Mid thirties Alex Smith makes no sense and does nothing for a team which no doubt will be one of the youngest teams in the league next year, and who will also probably have selected a high first round QB pick.

The "this journeyman QB will be good enough for the Bills to finally make the playoffs" method is thankfully a thing of the past.

Edited by 1billsfan

What can we get for a slightly used OLine coach?

:lol::lol::lol:

Castillo and Ducasse for a decent OT. !@#$ it, trade them both for a 7th round pick and a cheeseburger that O line is trash with the scheme, technique isnt being taught right, look at the Ravens O line. they got better as soon as Castillo stopped coaching :lol::lol: