GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The O line....wow. The tackles are not holding up the pressure. Taylor is running for his life. This game was bad just like the last. The Defense is playing well. Next week, the Bills offense will have to show vast improvement. Long season ahead.

and the winner of tonight's questionable timing post goes to................................................?

:lol:

holy hell never thought about that

Glad I could be of service lol.

I hope that's true

We will find out.

There front four might eat our Oline for breakfast.

Peterman looks like he has the potential to be a soild backup. The problem is that TT looks like a backup as well.

This is the worst I've seen him play, which is what you don't want to see at this point in his career.

Announcers are roasting all of the flags.

I just don't understand how Tyrod Taylor has so many fans.

i honestly dont either. i guess its likeEJ fans or Trent fans they bring something to the table you like and you are affixed to them. nothing inherently wrong with that

bull ****!

@buffalobills

McDermott: "We want to win games. There's a process involved. We're hitting some preseason mile markers and learning some valuable lessons."

DHetRKlXYAAVlYg.jpg

"We want to win games".....proceeds to give Vlad Ducasse first team reps. Yeah okay Sean. Whatever you say.

"We want to win games".....proceeds to give Vlad Ducasse first team reps. Yeah okay Sean. Whatever you say.

I don't see an issue with him getting 1st team reps now, he is a veteran lineman and should get teh chance to get those reps now, especially with others missing time and having to fill other spots. If he doesn't start losing that position because of his play soon, or is given a roster spot over someone better, then theres an issue.....