GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Ive liked Peterman i feel like most of Tyrods struggles have been from pass pro

Don't you think Tyrod makes his own problems though? He never beats the blitz with a well timed accurate pass that makes the Defense have to respect him. I dunno, maybe it's my current biased perspective.

Don't you think Tyrod makes his own problems though? He never beats the blitz with a well timed accurate pass that makes the Defense have to respect him. I dunno, maybe it's my current biased perspective.

he doesn't read that a blitz is coming either, seeing what is coming pre snap is more than 50% of the battle

Thats true but im saying on his 3 step drop he needs just a little more time to make his reads because hes never gonna beat the d by reading it, my op was just a random thought

Remember when this team got a lot of penalties because of Rex, according to many. Like I continue to say... draft smart players. Bob Kraft on TV two weeks ago was asked how Belichek does it, he said, simply, we draft smart players. Yep.

And sick of people sugar coating it, as Tasker just did and called it a "lack of discipline" its a lack of intelligence. Block in the back is lack of intelligence. Holding, same. Personal foul, same.

Given two players with similar draft ratings, take the smarter one, however you feel comfortable measuring it... GPA, SAT, ACT, Wonderlic, other test, whatever.

Damn I just hate stupid.

It will take time to get those guys in here but they are coming.

We are going to have a hard time scoring TDs in this offense. With the exception of Shady I don't see a lot of big plays. It's going to be 17 play drives to get a TD. It's like a baseball team with a bunch of singles hitters. You need to string together 3 hits in a row to get a run.

The defense will be better and the offense worst. The scales shift again.

Yeah......and after leading the NFL in big plays on offense for two straight years that is not going to be good.

Tyrod Taylor is a QB who can be dynamic if given playmakers.........but pitch and catch to receivers who can't get separation is not his thing.

That ship has sailed........but this sloppy garbage sh*t show of penalties reflects awfully on McDermott. Initial impression of his preparation of team is poor. This ain't a bunch of rookies......veteran team.