GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

DHbwScZXgAAWE4W.jpg

WHAT TO WATCH FOR: BILLS-EAGLES

what-to-watch-for-eagles-8-16-story.jpg

Head coach Sean McDermott is looking for across the board improvement Thursday night, and Anquan Boldin will make his debut with the Bills.

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. EAGLES

bills-eagles-story.jpg

Details on how to watch Buffalo’s second preseason game against Philadelphia on Thursday, Aug. 17.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@RyanTalbotBills

@billsequipment

Blue jerseys and white pants tomorrow night in Philly Go #Bills

DHYbryvXYAAY7Cm.jpg

The thing I don't understand about Zay: All of his stats from the combine are equal or better than Sammy. But Sammy is considered and "explosive downfield threat" and Zay isn't

How does their 10 yard split compare?

Say seems pretty explosive, honestly. That senior bowl game was nasty.

The thing I don't understand about Zay: All of his stats from the combine are equal or better than Sammy. But Sammy is considered and "explosive downfield threat" and Zay isn't

Stats in shorts don't always translate to explosiveness in actual game play.

I don't think Zay was used much as a downfield threat when he was at East Carolina.

FIVE PLAYERS TO WATCH

five-to-watch-8-17-story.jpg

It's an important game to get a barometer on the state of Buffalo's receiving corps.

WHICH BILLS WR WILL STEP UP IN PRESEASON WEEK 2? (2:52)

NFL Network's Kay Adams talks about her expectations for Bills wide receivers Zay Jones and Anquan Boldin in the Bills vs Eagles Preseason Week 2 matchup.