GDT: Preseason Game 2 - Bills vs. Eagles at 7 PM ET

Yeah, the team doesnt have discipline, like the last 15 years. Beane is acquiring picks, wow, so cool... but allows us to be a laughing stock again... we are tanking, theres no way around it.

The pegulas hire the first one who impresses Kim...

if this regime flops we need to hire that "football czar" before anything. the pegulas dont seem to have an eye for talent in either sport. likeable but i was a sophomore in high school when we lost to Tennessee. I dont want my 8 month old son to be one the next time we make it. Edited by Agent 91

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor averaged like 8 ypa two seasons ago.........so.......you must not have been watching. One of the better deep ball throwers in the NFL.

deep ball yes, but it is not consistent and he does not force a team to back off by making the tough throws downfield on a consistent basis. One 50 yd bomb every other game does not cut it.

with his legs. Tyrod throws a decent long ball, but he is not consistent. Peterman is taking consistent shots down the field. 9 completions for 155 yards, TT 8 completions for 53 yards. That is not down the field.

Did you not notice the difference in the pressure that each of them has faced? The Eagles #1 DL is no joke.

Bills calling it a foot injury for Streater. That's why he was crying, that's it for him. He said in an interview last week that he already dealt with the Jones fracture in both feet

yeah, so wrong. That's why we are in the market for a QB. That's why McD and Dennison gave Tyrod a scolding about anticipation and decision making. That's why TT took a pay cut and no one else ponied up for him. He's got great legs, but I'm wrong.

Dead wrong dude. Just accept it.

yeah, so wrong. That's why we are in the market for a QB. That's why McD and Dennison gave Tyrod a scolding about anticipation and decision making. That's why TT took a pay cut and no one else ponied up for him. He's got great legs, but I'm wrong.

Quit while you're behind man.