Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for CB Gaines, 2nd rd pick

Roundybout

I SERIOUSLY wonder if there is any medial rationale behind this?

Either that or Bean's future plans didn't include paying a WR that hasn't been 100 a billion dollars...

It's a plausible argument.

he'll be great in Hollywood

Matthews is a solid possession receiver, that's probably what they want now.

If I wasn't such a fan, I would be shutting WGR off right now. Murphy and Chris Brown are seriously pissing me off right now trying to spin this.....

Call it what it is.... a huge step backward this season.

To me, the only things that will make these trades worth it is if they finish the job..... Trade Shady, trade Tyrod if possible, etc....

If you're going to take the top players off this team, don't stop here. Go all the way with is and do everything you can to lose the entire season. I hate saying this, but if you're going to tank.....then REALLY TANK.

It may look bad now, but these moves make us a better franchise. We finally have a GM and coach who can see the big picture.

It may look bad now, but these moves make us a better franchise. We finally have a GM and coach who can see the big picture.

It's a 3 year plan, they weren't winning 11 games this year, wake up.

Once the shock wears off people will warm up to this. The Darby trade was really good. I don't see this trade making us any worse this year and we added two premium picks. I'm assuming they didn't trust that Sammy was healthy and didn't think they'd be able to resign if he is good this year. Trade him now while his value is high.

I'm dying to hear how this makes the team better

It's not the Yankees.

I merely responded to another person's post; I didn't say I expected it to happen

I'm dying to hear how this makes the team better

I merely responded to another person's post; I didn't say I expected it to happen

bandit, don't bother with misunderstood replies on a feeding frenzy like this...

Prima Donna personality probably didn't want to be here. Don't believe everything you read.

Yeah, I wonder if the coaching staff had issues with both Watkin's and Darby's commitment and/or buy-in.

We're only seeing the tip of the iceberg. I wonder what lays hidden underneath.

I'm not hating it. Sammy is always hurt and wasn't gonna sign here next year anyway. Darby looked pretty awful last year. We weren't gonna win the Superbowl so got some decent players and good draft picks. Franchise QB next year!

Edited by BillsInMaine