Tyrod and Sammy have been working together in Atlanta

Pretty much every QB and even most backup QB's do this too. Who cares

They better be getting together and working out. They have a lot of work to do

Yup- this is no longer a good sign, it's a very basic level of engagement in today's NFL

It's like saying it's a good sign that McD held mini camps

Pretty much every QB and even most backup QB's do this too. Who cares

They better be getting together and working out. They have a lot of work to do

Yup- this is no longer a good sign, it's a very basic level of engagement in today's NFL

It's like saying it's a good sign that McD held mini camps

Oh boy! Same story we've seen for 17 previous offseasons! QB and WR working together in offseason!

Wow. No good deed goes unpunished, or untrivialized here.

Edited by timekills17

Regardless of all of the remarks here about the two, I'm glad they are putting in that work to get ready. They don't have to do this. They could be on a beach somewhere sipping on something cold until they have to report. Instead they are working together to build that chemistry and get on the same page.

In the picture it appears that they're having to hold Sammy up, or are carrying him off the field! (Insert rumors here...)

Amputation

Tyrod and Sammy have never had a chance to work together because of injuries.

yes, exactly. Thought it was obvious that it was a good sign his foot was healthy enough to finally do offseason work with TT. We know everyone else does it, not the point.

typical whining by some, crying the same 17 years this, 17 years that. don't look at it as a positive, instead knock it and say they all do it, big deal. this place sure has it's debbie downers that always seem to find a thread they can try and derail.

thanks for sharing OP. I get nothing but positive from it and hope they reap the rewards going forward.

oh, yeah, I have a pair of rose colored glasses that I just cleaned the lenses as well as added an extra 1/2 cup of sugar to my kool aide, so I'm good to go...

4522946-8934649255-12481.gif

typical whining by some, crying the same 17 years this, 17 years that. don't look at it as a positive, instead knock it and say they all do it, big deal. this place sure has it's debbie downers that always seem to find a thread they can try and derail.

thanks for sharing OP. I get nothing but positive from it and hope they reap the rewards going forward.

oh, yeah, I have a pair of rose colored glasses that I just cleaned the lenses as well as added an extra 1/2 cup of sugar to my kool aide, so I'm good to go...

4522946-8934649255-12481.gif

Taylor is committed to the team and isn't a troublemaker. A quiet guy. The best QB we have had this century. He is far from terrible. I have found the ignore feature works quite well...and if they bring in Boldin, that will only add to the offense.

Regardless of all of the remarks here about the two, I'm glad they are putting in that work to get ready. They don't have to do this. They could be on a beach somewhere sipping on something cold until they have to report. Instead they are working together to build that chemistry and get on the same page.

THIS!!

Wait, Sammy can run without his foot falling off??

But but, Willie Colon just said on National TV ,that he thinks the foot will cause him to be done with football in 2 years, at 26 years old!!

Lol, what a joke these NFL news anchors and writers have become. Zero integrity.

That's an awesome picture. Sammy looks great, Taylor is doing whateverhe can to get better , gain chemistry with his #1 WR.

He's only going on his 30th start, I don't see why he can't make the jump to above average in the passing game and maintain being elite in the running game. Always felt he had that "it" factor

Edited by JerseyBills

Taylor, JP, Bledsoe, Trent, EJ is/were committed to the team and isn't a troublemaker. A quiet guy. .and if they bring in Boldin, that will only add to the offense.

Being committed, quiet and not a troublemaker makes someone a good guy; not a good QB.

What, exactly, would Boldin add other than depth and leadership (which I think are very important and is why, if cheap, I'd welcome the Boldin addition). I just don't see how he'd make the on-field offense better, to be honest.

Being committed, quiet and not a troublemaker makes someone a good guy; not a good QB.

What, exactly, would Boldin add other than depth and leadership (which I think are very important and is why, if cheap, I'd welcome the Boldin addition). I just don't see how he'd make the on-field offense better, to be honest.

8 TDs last year was cool.

so for cheap, just bring him in for depth and leadership?

why?

I seriously doubt they would bring him in just to collect a check if he were not able to contribute and help to make the on-field offense any better?

I know, the offense will suck as long as TT is at the helm so no need to bring in any wr at this point when the on-field offense will be no better, with or without one of any caliber.

(not saying you said that, just the census of some around this joint seem to believe that)

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

why?

I seriously doubt they would bring him in just to collect a check if he were not able to contribute and help to make the on-field offense any better?

I know, the offense will suck as long as TT is at the helm so no need to bring in any wr at this point when the on-field offense will be no better, with or without one of any caliber.

(not saying you said that, just the census of some around this joint seem to believe that)

How is a top 10 scoring offense considered on the level of "suck"?

why?

Well, in theory, even depth makes the on field product better, no?

Well, in theory, even depth makes the on field product better, no?

never said it would or would not. but agree that it would. depth is a good thing. leadership is a good thing. Boldin would bring that as well as contribute to the on-field offense, also a good thing, no?

I was basing my post, sarcastically, to this post here, so you tell me?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

never said it would or would not. but agree that it would. depth is a good thing. leadership is a good thing. Boldin would bring that as well as contribute to the on-field offense, also a good thing, no?

I was basing my post, sarcastically, to this post here, so you tell me?

I saw how it went, just quoted you as the last post

With 2-5 kind of wild cards, I wouldn't mind some sort of reliable floor to be set. I don't think he's going to contribute a ton but could be in the Tolbert role of reliable in the right packages and intensity setter

If the price is right I'm good with it